• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Noons argument: Mugetsu < Fullbring Ichigo < Fullbring Shikai Ichigo < Fullbring Bankai Ichigo < Jugram < Shikai Yamamoto (he trained and got stronger) < Bankai Yamamoto (he trained and got stronger) < Soul King (he got stronger) > Prime Reio (everyone in the series gets stronger, so why not the Reio???)

This is a very common goon scale from illiterate people

each day i get closer and closer to becoming an opponent of the Bleach verse 🔥
I'll follow you to Naruto and Toriko and propose a Boundless scale every day, just to annoy you. Temari is universal, Itachi can see everything in the universe, Kurama is universal, and the 10 tails is Outer-boundless. Then, I'll go to the gym you go to and take all the leg equipment so you'll have stick legs and Superman's body. After that, I'll open 10 McDonald's near you, so you can only eat chicken nuggets and get fat.

I'm on the fence when it comes to 5D Bleach personally, the problem is that there's only like two valid (imo) ways to do it even off site, that being the Soul King's statement of transcending everything in CFYOW and using hyperspace Dangai arguments, and neither of them are watertight, far from it. There's a lot more consistency in tier 2 stuff.

It might be worth calcing Ichigo and the gang running across the Dangai since we have a calc for its size and we get a set timeframe from Urahara for how long he can hold it open, and they make it through. The main problem is you’d have to go through the fact that the manga’s visuals don’t make it look nearly as far across as the Memories of Nobody visuals.
What are people's thoughts on this, btw? Is there any point in attempting to bypass the manga's depiction of how far across it is using Kubo's statement of not caring much about backgrounds? It'd be a pretty tall order considering how close they appear to the exit. Might be hopeless.

1000.png

What are people's thoughts on this, btw? Is there any point in attempting to bypass the manga's depiction of how far across it is using Kubo's statement of not caring much about backgrounds? It'd be a pretty tall order considering how close they appear to the exit. Might be hopeless.
They literally run towards it for a week straight

They literally run towards it for a week straight
I get what you’re saying with the time dilation thing, but Urahara doesn’t tell any of them about this property of the Dangai. To me it’d seem silly for Urahara to tell them that they have 4 minutes to cross if they’d actually have nearly a week inside. It also doesn’t seem like they ran for nearly that long, given how it’s depicted constituently over the course of a few pages in the manga, with no cuts or anything to suggest such a vastly different time frame.

I also get that it’s a bit iffy though since the phrasing of the statement could easily refer to the passage of time outside the dangai, so there’s definitely room for interpretation.

Tite Kubo is definetly going to extend the battle between Yhwach and Ichibei in Cour 3... episode 1. I wonder if Kubo will have Shutara take her own life to awaken some sort of Blood Oath Sealed for Ichibei to unleash his 100% and be able to have a decent fight with Almighty Yhwach instead of getting one shotted.

GDpngmKa0AA3mRR

Last edited:
Tite Kubo is definetly going to extend the battle between Yhwach and Ichibei in Cour 3... episode 1. I wonder if Kubo will have Shutara take her own life to awaken some sort of Blood Oath Sealed for Ichibei to unleash his 100% and be able to have a decent fight with Almighty Yhwach instead of getting one shotted.
I think this would be bad, because it would be a retcon to the lore of the deicide arc

I have 0% clue at this point,maybe we should just ditch bleach and leave for peak Mushibugyo.
Left it for nikke general
Here are my messages since slightly before your scuffle with the bleach goons and until current times.
image.png
image.png
image.png

If you think me asking you about the flying gorilla was a ban threat even though I clearly didn't know what was going on then you have paranoia.
I already @you in the discord why are you even bringing this here and you say paranoia when you use such terminologies when talking about bans before. So let's just say u sent that random message unrelated just because after someone called for a mod

Also nobody even tagged you, you shouldn't even be here no offense. This is like the 3rd unrelated person jumping on their side (shmooply, Monke, you) and then when you block people bc u don't wanna get banned for cooking em they say you lost lol. And what does Arcker even mean when he says he made me leave server twice if he means the other discord server I left because of Zylieo not him

I promise you, nobody cares about this but you. The reason other people are getting involved are beccause you directly made false claims about them. How does that not track for you?

I promise you, nobody cares about this but you. The reason other people are getting involved are beccause you directly made false claims about them. How does that not track for you?
It's not a false claim. I said hint/impression of a ban. You act like I said it was guaranteed. I had every right to think that considering Shmooply asking for mods and me being familiar with his ban terminology. What did anything I say have to do with Shmooply, or Monke? Where's the false claim? You said nobody cares but Arc brought it up I responded and y'all wouldn't let it go. But go ahead and like his comment anyway. Can't win so they gang up on ppl smh

It's not a false claim. I said hint/impression of a ban. You act like I said it was guaranteed. I had every right to think that considering Shmooply asking for mods and me being familiar with his ban terminology. What did anything I say have to do with Shmooply, or Monke? Where's the false claim? You said nobody cares but Arc brought it up I responded and y'all wouldn't let it go. But go ahead and like his comment anyway. Can't win so they gang up on ppl smh
Clearly you aren't familiar with my ban terminology cause usually i say that I'm gonna obliterate someone or sth along the lines. I joke by saying that I will directly destroy the person in question. Here I randomly said a random sentence about a mach 15 gorilla. Either way the server's owner is Azontr since I gave the rights over to him and I don't ban people from there without consulting him first.

Clearly you aren't familiar with my ban terminology cause usually i say that I'm gonna obliterate someone or sth along the lines. I joke by saying that I will directly destroy the person in question. Here I randomly said a random sentence about a mach 15 gorilla.
Right. Anyway concern was valid meaning I didn't leave because I'm scared of Arcker
Either way the server's owner is Azontr since I gave the rights over to him and I don't ban people from there without consulting him first.

Back