• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Tite Kubo is not opposed to have Bleach characters crossover into Burn the Witch in the future, thanks to an interview, we will see new feats. Not right away since he is focused more on building the Reverse London lore. Who do you think could make a cameo? Ichigo because he is an English literature madman, I mean he wrote a book, but what’s it called Bleach? :D Also, Chad could make a cameo since he is a Worldwide Champion. Who else?

p_1859z6gxy0.jpeg

I definitely want Ichigo and Chad to appear in Burn the Witch. Also Urahara too, he actually fits more and he can actually use spells like Kido & Hado unlike Ichigo, lol.

I definitely want Ichigo and Chad to appear in Burn the Witch. Also Urahara too, he actually fits more and he can actually use spells like Kido & Hado unlike Ichigo, lol.
Been 10 years so at that point I imagine ichigo has already mastered all of his powers and even possibly learn some kido etc.

Any of y’all think post resurrection Ichigo can get a possibly 6B rating along with gin? At less than half power bankai Ichigo was able to put up a fight against yammy, and even though his masked getsuga only nicked him, his mask was giving him problems and it honestly seemed like a more casual getsuga imo.

Any of y’all think post resurrection Ichigo can get a possibly 6B rating along with gin? At less than half power bankai Ichigo was able to put up a fight against yammy, and even though his masked getsuga only nicked him, his mask was giving him problems and it honestly seemed like a more casual getsuga imo.
Honestly considering this recent shit show I'm pretty sure everyone will get downgraded further after this

soon yhwach probably falls to 6B. Lucky if that form of Ichigo retains its former rank

So do y’all know when the anime is coming back? I’ve been looking forward to it yet I haven’t seen anything yet 😭

So do y’all know when the anime is coming back? I’ve been looking forward to it yet I haven’t seen anything yet 😭
I have heard people saying its probably coming back in April or March, because the studio who took it is working on black clover too and they said black clover is gonna end in march or April and there will be big announcement in the same period

I have heard people saying its probably coming back in April or March, because the studio who took it is working on black clover too and they said black clover is gonna end in march or April and there will be big announcement in the same period
TYBW Brave Souls event ends in March 31st

Do you believe that the recent cancellation of Black Clover is because Bleach is taking its air time? Are we sure it isn’t because the anime got caught to the manga? Even the mangaka had to made up an entire arc that he “skipped” in the manga for the anime and even then it still caught up.

It's probably so they don't flood the anime with fillers and wait instead. If the manga concludes sometime soon, they might end up making a movie (just like what they did with Kimetsu).

Do you believe that the recent cancellation of Black Clover is because Bleach is taking its air time? Are we sure it isn’t because the anime got caught to the manga? Even the mangaka had to made up an entire arc that he “skipped” in the manga for the anime and even then it still caught up.
no I don't lol

Black clover got cancelled?
Not really, cancelled is not the right word. It's currently in a similar situation to Bleach back in 2012. The Black Clover anime is catching up to the manga at high speeds and the only thing they can do is fillers or stop the production of the anime.

I think it was good to end the anime because when they catching up the manga at this speed they could add a lot of non-canon episodes which would be very bad.

Don’t get it wrong. The downgrade thread wasn’t accepted because many of the mods remained neutral and didn’t voted in favor. It got accepted because the mods who voted neutral were also in favor of the downgrade but they didn’t want the toxicity that comes along with that. Don’t judge the mods. Judge ourselves because our “attitude” influence the favor of the downgrade.

if I put here the words of the kubo itself, explaining why all that shitty topic is all wrong, and that SK and yhwach use their own reiatsu to stabilize the worlds (and that the flow of soul does not exist) and that yhwach was literally using his reiatsu for his final attack. would the staff still deny it, calling the kubo dumb and that he doesn't understand anything about his own series? and that us (that we know nothing about the series, and that we use lies already unmasked) are we correct?

if I put here the words of the kubo itself, explaining why all that shitty topic is all wrong, and that SK and yhwach use their own reiatsu to stabilize the worlds (and that the flow of soul does not exist) and that yhwach was literally using his reiatsu for his final attack. would the staff still deny it, calling the kubo dumb and that he doesn't understand anything about his own series? and that us (that we know nothing about the series, and that we use lies already unmasked) are we correct?
Yes, a rule was created so the word of “God” means nothing. The excuse was “stop bothering and asking authors on social media for feats explanations”. TLDR :)

For anyone who wants to ask Kubo questions - THE AUTHOR created this official page where you can subscribe monthly and ask him any question you like.

I think the question has to be written in Japanese.

To think that I was actually going to make character pages and even a verse page (or at least try to) with the intention to spark more interest towards the verses I had in mind.
I better make my own CRTs. In fact, I already made one.
Is there a site out there strictly for CRTs? Or is it always a part of something bigger like Reddit for example?

maybe the words of the author would be considered as an interpretation and since they have their own interpretation they gonna ignore his words

maybe the words of the author would be considered as an interpretation and since they have their own interpretation they gonna ignore his words
well, you may be telling the truth but Is it incomprehensible from the text that the author will say that he is saying a sentence intended to inform or he's own thoughts?

For anyone who wants to ask Kubo questions - THE AUTHOR created this official page where you can subscribe monthly and ask him any question you like.

I think the question has to be written in Japanese.
someone who understands a little bit of Japanese, needs to ask kubo how yhwach and soul king stabilize the world, so it would end once and for all, those ridiculous haters arguments.

Back