• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baldi vs The Neighbor

Baldi has lost his license and had his school shut down for trying to beat students with a ruler when they get math problems wrong. He packs up his stuff and moves to Raven Brooks (the name of the town Hello Neighbor is set in according to the upcoming prequel novel), right across the street from Mr. Peterson (The Neighbor's real name according to the upcoming prequel novel). Baldi tries to introduce himself, but his new neighbor does not want him on his property, and after an altercation, Baldi gets mad and takes out his ruler and starts hitting Peterson with it. Now Peterson has to defend himself.

Speed is not equalized. Baldi has his ruler. The Neighbor starts out with nothing, but he can go back inside his house to get his glue, bear traps, and tomatoes. No shovel or butcher knife. Fight continues until either Baldi is driven off or The Neighbor begs for forgiveness. Baldi starts out at his Fastest, as in if you answer all 21 questions wrongly and not just the required 6.

Wow. The beginning of the story is basically "Realiy Ensues" form TV tropes. As for the battle itself, Baldi's slowest gives the Nighbor plenty of time to set up traps capable of easily one shotting Baldi (Not to mention driving him off), the Neighbor has much better intelligence, better AP, this is essensially a stomp. Even if Baldi started at his fastest, Superhuman isn't TOO far above Peak Human.

He'd have to set up the traps while being hit with a ruler by Baldi, who will follow him around. Think of it like this. Only difference is unlike the Ginosaji, Baldi is not immortal or immune to pain. I started Baldi out at his slowest since I believed that if he started at his fastest Peterson would start begging almost immediately since getting hit with a ruler would hurt like hell. If I overestimated the challenge that Baldi could present, I can change it so he starts out at his fastest. I don't see how it could be a stomp if he started out at his fastest. Try getting tomatoes, glue, and beartraps or fist fighting while getting smacked with a ruler at superhuman speeds.

Right now...I think I'm going with the Neighbor. I don't really know for sure but due to his higher durability, he will not be overly hurt by Baldi's attacks. As for Baldi's speed, the Neighbor likely will eventually find some of his weapons, which are mainly made to slow people down. That will eventually even out the speed edge.

Btw why can't the Neighbor get his shovel or knife?

Because this is not meant to be a fight to the death. Baldi just wants to beat him with the ruler until he gets an apology while The Neighbor just wants to defend himself and make him, to quote the Irate Gamer (I like that guy), "Get da **** off mah property!"

Edit: I have changed it so Baldi starts at his fastest.

Baldi wins this, as of this fast, the neighbor wont have the time since bali is gonna speed blitz, and yes, baldi is equal to Neighbor, but if its with 21 questions wrong, Baldi can go faster than having 12 questions wrong,

even when they are 200M distance from eachother, baldi can still hear doors being opened, so... once he hears a door opening, he goes right at it,

vote goes to Baldi with Mid difficulty, since the neighbor might be in the house at the time, depending on the mindset, and note that its also 9-B, against a 9-C with hax the neighbor cannot counter

Back