• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grappler Baki Discussion Thread 3

Btw everyone, after the revisions are completed, I’ll be looking into profile creation stuff, particularly with Garouden, since it’s lacking in profiles at the moment. If anyone wants to help with any profiles in particular, hit me up on my wall and we can chat!

Oh yeah guys. Just for detail's sake i noticed Yuri Chavosky has analytical prediction. He beat that pack of wolves to death by reading their bloodblust and strength and overcame 13 year old Baki's superior footwork with it, even from his blindspot

Oh yeah guys. Just for detail's sake i noticed Yuri Chavosky has analytical prediction. He beat that pack of wolves to death by reading their bloodblust and strength and overcame 13 year old Baki's superior footwork with it, even from his blindspot
Yeah, not only that but him and a few other guys have limited Perception Manipulation with Dynamic Vision, as they can see in slow motion (Yuri does it with Hanayama’s Vice Grip, Yujiro does it with rain, etc.)

We should also give Baki acrobatics for being able to leap across walls and trees. Also i feel that should probably go in enhanced senses since he's not purposely manipulating someone elses or his own perception? He just has it on a way better level than ordinary people. It should also go to boxers like Muhammad Alai Jr.

Last edited:
We should also give Baki acrobatics for being able to leap across walls and trees. Also i feel that should probably go in enhanced senses since he's not purposely manipulating someone elses or his own perception? He just has it on a way better level than ordinary people. It should also go to boxers like Muhammad Alai Jr.
Definitely, and Baki also did that insane gymnastics routine to escape the Black Pentagon that one time.

That could work. I see on most other profiles with similar abilities to see in slow motion considered as some sort of Perception Manipulation, but limited because you can only manipulate your own perception, but we can discuss all that when we get to the P&A CRT

I’ve got some news about current CRTs and upcoming CRTs and I’ve got a prediction about the next chapter of Baki

CRT news: It would seem that the backscale revision is complete and the Bakiverse will see a few characters upgraded to tier 7 (TLDR of the CRT, Baki Dou Retsu, SoO and beyond Jack, Musashi’s durability, Ron Shobun, and Prime Doppo/Dou Doppo are now tier 7)! Now that the backscale CRT has come to its conclusion, we can finally launch the Powers and Abilities CRT. I plan to get it underway sometime this month, and I will post the link here and try to send at least one message to all verse supporters to let everyone know. Hope to see everyone there!

Predictions about the upcoming chapter: So as a recap of this week’s chapter, Katsumi used a new style of Hitless Blow that adds even more imaginary joints and lattices them like an actual whip. Katsumi attempted this attack with a Hitless Blow kick, but he was outsped by Shishimaru and was thrown. Baki comments about how Shishimaru grabbed Katsumi before the kick snapped, but I think the kick actually landed so fast, not even Baki saw. I saw someone comment about this, and I agree: Katsumi kicked him, but Shishimaru powered through and threw him similarly to how Nomi was able to push Baki even after almost getting knocked out by Baki’s kick. The throw, having been interrupted, won’t have hurt Katsumi nearly as badly as it would’ve, and Shishimaru will be in horrible condition, if not KO’d. Two things contribute to this: Katsumi’s position in the Yagura throw and a visual effect Itagaki draws to show a fast hit. When someone in Baki is moving extremely fast, Itagaki usually draws a white strip to indicate the blur of the speed. We see this same blur when Katsumi is first grabbed for the Yagura, indicating that the kick did snap, or else there wouldn’t have been a blur. Furthermore, when caught and thrown, Katsumi’s leg is vertically extended, not chambered like a kick before a snap would be. Katsumi’s knee would be raised, but his leg would be tucked, but what we see is Katsumi’s leg fully extended. Dunno what’s actually gunna happen, but I’m definitely excited to find out in a couple of weeks!

Cough cough 7-B Yujiro Cough cough

But yeah also hype for the new stuff as well, can’t wait for the new chapter to drop.
Oh yeah, don’t worry, there’s going to be a separate CRT to address stats like AP and speed and stuff. Just didn’t want to overcrowd either CRT.

Deadass never though I’d be hyped to wait 2 weeks for 20 measly pages of something

Also, just realized that if my prediction is right and Katsumi did indeed successfully Hitless Blow kick Shishimaru, Katsumi will have not only increased Hitless Blow’s power and speed, he will have overcome the weakness of it by plaiting his joints since his foot was still intact! Man, my boy Katsumi would’ve definitely gotten a well needed glow up from that Pickle L if that’s true!

A question if you peeps don't mind me asking, but what does Yujiro's base and Demon Back scale to? Like, how many kilotons?

He doesn’t actually shake the world. He just moves fast and causes the GPS satellites that monitor him got messed up.

Hey guys, I’ve been working at completing the small changes agreed to in the recent CRT and the week after this upcoming one, I plan to launch the major powers and abilities CRT. After that, I’ll be working on two different things: the Stats CRT for Baki and more profiles, so if anyone has any Powers and Abilities stuff, any Stats stuff, and/or any requests on profile creation, now is the time to hit me up! Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Shishimaru’ is a damn savage, dude literally outsped the Hitless Blow (or at least predicted it, as he was going for a Yagura-Nage even before Katsumi went for a kick).

Hey guys, I’ve been working at completing the small changes agreed to in the recent CRT and the week after this upcoming one, I plan to launch the major powers and abilities CRT. After that, I’ll be working on two different things: the Stats CRT for Baki and more profiles, so if anyone has any Powers and Abilities stuff, any Stats stuff, and/or any requests on profile creation, now is the time to hit me up! Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Shishimaru’ is a damn savage, dude literally outsped the Hitless Blow (or at least predicted it, as he was going for a Yagura-Nage even before Katsumi went for a kick).
Your doing gods work man. Can’t wait to see it

Spoilers for the new chapter, be warned...

OML, that was awesome. Katsumi could have literally won in one hit, but jobbed so hard, he intentionally stopped his own win. And of course who could forget that amazing moment where Katsumi finally activated his stand for the first time, “Kung-Fu Fighting” lol

Katsumi’s one of my favourite characters so this chapter was great to say the least. His personality just makes his fights amazing. Shishimaru is such a beast though it’ll be a shame to see him get destroyed next chapter

For sure, 2 awesome characters. Katsumi has had so much character development over the years from an arrogant prodigy in GB to a washout in NGB to a rising star and rival for Retsu in SoO to the well-rounded new sun of karate in BD. Retsu too, guy was a ******** at first, now he’s literally fighting Shishimaru from the grave for one of his closest friends.

Back