• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baki speed upgrades

briefly desciption

Basically Musashi covers a distance of 3 meters or more in less than a thousand of a second.

Feat in question

[1]

[2]

[3]

[4]

[5]

Low end using the 0.0001 time frame and 3m is mach 87 Mid end using a 0.00001 time frame would be mach 870

Anyhow if the above is accurate the feat would scale to both Yujiro Hanna and his son Baki Hanna

May want to run this by the calc board just to get the ok on the math part.

As for the description part, I can't remember, but was this coming from the narrator or Tokugawa? If it's from the narrator, it's more reliable, but may fall under hyperbole/flowery language.

If it's Tokugawa, it's slightly less reliable.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
May want to run this by the calc board just to get the ok on the math part.

As for the description part, I can't remember, but was this coming from the narrator or Tokugawa? If it's from the narrator, it's more reliable, but may fall under hyperbole/flowery language.

If it's Tokugawa, it's slightly less reliable.
It was the narrator speaking, it's pretty obvious when it's someone else because of the way they speak and usually it's not on a white square.

Thanks for the suggestion I'll do that

I was just asking cause I know the later Baki series had a habit of using 3rd person descriptions of fights (like Spec vs Hanayama), so I wanted to be sure.

Well, somebody likely still has to post the calculation in a blog format.

Then wait a few moments, i watched Baki anime's and Manga (baki, new Baki and Baki son of ogre) i reading Baki dou right now.

Please wait.

Antvasima said:
So, what does this mean for the scaling?
From feats that have been post, Yujiro clealy scale from Musashi speed feats.

I need to read more for Baki and other, i mean Baki just got biltz so hard it not even funny.

Should i do a proper blog post for this or is this fine? The math looks fine but the result might be higher/lower if i scale the distance and sword slash

So the calc came out to Hypersonic+, which is pretty consisitent with the series. Does the fact that Musashi performed this feat casually and Yujiro reacted to it casually justify a High Hypersonic rating? Neither characters were going all out when they performed this feat (Yujiro hadn't brought out the Demon Back and Musashi hadn't unleashed his true sword style)

Yujiro also casually performed another Hypersonic+ feat early in the series

Maybe "At least Hypersonic+, likely higher" would be best if the calculation is accepted?

Back