• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bai Xiaochun (Heavenspan Realm) Page Cleanup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planck69

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
The first of a series of page updates and scan/reference additions that I'm doing for the Ergenverse. This is the page as it currently is and as you can see, it is missing many powers, scans and references (understandable since it's from before the new standards were agreed upon).

This sandbox is the new page after cleaning it up and adding references.

Note; Scans for any abilities referenced in the P&A section are in the, well, Notable Attacks and Techniques section as well as Standard Equipment Section.

Agree: 8 (Zaratthustra, Nepuko, Deceived, Ricsi-viragosi, XDragnoir, Rikimarox2, deonment, DarkDragonMedeus, )

Disagree:

Neutral:

@Zaratthustra @ZackMoon1234 @Nepuko @Ricsi-viragosi @Damage3245 @DarkDragonMedeus

Your evaluation would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Looks very nice. Good work. The abilities seems okay.

Summary for tier changes to make easier for others to see:

The Ap of the second key goes from 6-A to High 6-A. The Ap of the third key goes from High 6-A to Low 5-B.​
The speed of the third key goes from sub-relativistic+ to relativiști+. The speed of the fourth key goes sub-relativistic+ to FTL. His last 2 keys loses the Immeasurable rating of the technique.​
His fourth and fifth key Lifting Strength goes from Class P to Class E. While the sixth key goes from Class P to Multi-Stellar.​

The arguments and calculations check so its neat.

PS. There will be so many incoming pings since we need to fix 5 novels.

PS. Bit of traction, ty. @Muchacho_mrm , @Rikimarox2 , @Deceived , @Tllmbrg

Since I know you like Chinamen (some) and of course Tllm since you like fixing pages (aka nuking).

Hm, Bai had Danger Sense as a Qi Condensation Cultivator, it was shown to in the Louchen Clan arc, where his group relied entirely on his foresight to evade their pursuers.

Also, if Foundation Establishment goes into so much debt with pills in the PnA section, Qi Condensation most likely should as well.

Hm, Bai had Danger Sense as a Qi Condensation Cultivator, it was shown to in the Louchen Clan arc, where his group relied entirely on his foresight to evade their pursuers.

Also, if Foundation Establishment goes into so much debt with pills in the PnA section, Qi Condensation most likely should as well.
I wasn't sure how much of that was Danger Sense or him being very observant so I forgot to put it in. I'll add it in a bit.

FE only really does that because I didn't want to repeat Pill Concoction again. All scans and explanations are already detailed in the Techniques section so I saw no need to clutter the P&A.

Well, it seemed like a clear nod at his danger sense to me, rather than situational awareness:
"As they proceeded along, they were forced to hide on numerous occasions when Luochen Clan members neared. However, each time, Bai Xiaochun’s uncanny ability to sense danger kept them safe."

The main thing I noticed is the lack of danger sense, so if ricsi's suggestions are applied I think nothing should be particularly glaring or missing.
In any case you can always add them later on if oversight of further abilities.

Oh, if that wasn't clear I agree.

I'm not that knowledgeable of the series so take my word with a grain of salt but everything seems fine to me, so i'll agree for now.

🗿
Tbf, not the worst thing he's made with concoctions. His first use of pills in combat was using his Aphrodisiac Pills on a dude's giant dog in a tourney and letting the dog and the dude....ya know...

Assuming Risci's suggestion about danger sense is applied, then I agree with everything.

Good job peeps

Seeing as it's been accepted by two staff, six non-staff and is relatively non-controversial, I'll implement the new profile.

As usual, if there are any issues, feel free to contact me or another mod to reopen this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back