• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bahamut (Granblue) promotion, and possible Dragalia Lost inclusions?

According to our standards, only a 2-B rating is warranted. My apologies.

OK, I guess we'll work with that until later, and when everything comes in I may single Elysium out for revision. Progenitor/Bahamut do get off easy here, but even they might be the ones reaping "possibly 2-A" here.

Though, I don't want to spend the whole thread discussing 2-A or 2-B when you've already made a good case put short. I simply want the profiles created, thread concluded and such - after this I want to move onto other characters like the Agito, Morsayati, Nedrick, Zethia, Chronos and etc. But I'll only do that when I know these three have profiles. Or, it'd be too much a workload right?

Edit: Though, I don't think I'd be the one good at creating these profiles. I'd like that to come from someone else. Starter Pack or a mod, maybe? I don't know, just someone good at all that and versed with DL.

My only question is: do I really have to ask anyone for the go ahead? This is my first time even doing a CRT, much less ensuring creation of profiles.

Also: to bring up making new profiles, do you just do a CRT or is there another board to go to? I am still getting the ropes of here, so...

It depends on how controversial the statistics are. If you have solid accepted calculations or other existing character profile pages to scale from, it is usually not a problem, but high tier statistics out of nowhere usually is, and need considerable community input first.

I think that you have sufficient input above to apply the 2-B statistics in any case.

It depends on how controversial the statistics are. If you have solid accepted calculations or other existing character profile pages to scale from, it is usually not a problem, but high tier statistics out of nowhere usually is, and need considerable community input first.

I think that you have sufficient input above to apply the 2-B statistics in any case.

Gratitude. I imagine the creations would be from someone else's hand, so I wouldn't say close the thread yet: let's wait for someone to agree on the creations. I'd think Starter Pack, and if not that I dunno, honestly.

The tier part of here is pretty much wrapped up, with 2-B. So this creational part is all that's left. When it's out of the way I'll try to handle other characters with threads a step at a time. Promise I won't be as bull headed as I have been here, because honestly I'm curious too getting to the other characters (who this thread isn't for).

So will you apply the accepted changes then? I don't think that Starter will do so for you.

So will you apply the accepted changes then? I don't think that Starter will do so for you.

Tier? Sure, why not. Though I aren't sure about making profiles from scratch. I mean, I don't even really know how to make a profile yet.

Plus I'd have to remember everything... I think I'd suck at it personally lol. But if I knew it was done, then maybe.

For starters, I never agreed to potential 2-A due to Elysium getting a power boost to his Void form. I agreed to it due to several in-game statements implying 2-A, as well as loose backing from the existence of FEH within the plot. Because, as everyone here has said, someone in 2-B getting a huge power boost is still 2-B, just at a higher extent. I'm good without 2-A for the time being until we have more solid proof.

Also, there is no scaling to be done as of yet. All of this has been in preparation to apply these statistics to brand new profiles of Bahamut, Elysium, and the rest by establishing the order of scaling.

For starters, I never agreed to potential 2-A due to Elysium getting a power boost to his Void form. I agreed to it due to several in-game statements implying 2-A, as well as loose backing from the existence of FEH within the plot. Because, as everyone here has said, someone in 2-B getting a huge power boost is still 2-B, just at a higher extent. I'm good without 2-A for the time being until we have more solid proof.

Also, there is no scaling to be done as of yet. All of this has been in preparation to apply these statistics to brand new profiles of Bahamut, Elysium, and the rest by establishing the order of scaling.

Yeah, pretty much. I'm as good as over the tier talk by now. I just want the creation. So, how shall we go about it?

Would prefer more if we get actual statements that are not vague and reliant on FEH existence within the game, because again different cosmology. so yeah 2-B at best

can't really help with profile creation right now since I'm still preparing something on a different franchise
but I agree with 2-B ratings

Would prefer more if we get actual statements that are not vague and reliant on FEH existence within the game, because again different cosmology. so yeah 2-B at best

OK, we can reserve that for the fight with Progenitor, and whatever else pops up. Which, mind you, is probably so far away it would be a revision rather than here.

That aside, it's waiting for whoever's up for 3 profiles.

Are there any existing profile pages that need to be updated first?

Are there any existing profile pages that need to be updated first?

It will be all original creations. Bahamut was who this thread singled out because I didn't know if we just update his Granblue profile or make a Dragalia one, but Jedi had a good enough case to just make Bahamut a Dragalia profile (meaning no updates).

Okay. I am afraid that I cannot personally help you with this though.

Is somebody else here willing to do so?

Okay. I am afraid that I cannot personally help you with this though.

Is somebody else here willing to do so?

I'm imagining Starter? Doesn't really sound as though anybody else is poised right now. Though, I have to leave that to his confirmation (or denial thereof).

Starter is likely too busy with staff tasks to create pages for you.

I can help create profiles but would require help from other knowledgeable members for the verse, since I've only returned to the game I still have details to catch up to. If you want DannyF you can try contacting me on discord I'll leave my Id on your profile and we can talk about stories and events that will be relevant to gathering their abilities and justification for some ratings other than their tiers.

probably just need directives on where I can easily find those and access them so we can reference them as well

I can help create profiles but would require help from other knowledgeable members for the verse, since I've only returned to the game I still have details to catch up to. If you want DannyF you can try contacting me on discord I'll leave my Id on your profile and we can talk about stories and events that will be relevant to gathering their abilities and justification for some ratings other than their tiers.

probably just need directives on where I can easily find those and access them so we can reference them as well

Got your offer now Jedi, so we'll talk it over Discord.

With that regard, Ant, looks like it's up to me and Jedi unless someone else in this thread wants to help too.

I can try and see what I can do in terms of helping to create profiles.

The most difficult part is usually compiling the different abilities and writing down the individual notable attacks that these characters have, if making almost 50 DL pages have taught me anything.

The most difficult part is usually compiling the different abilities and writing down the individual notable attacks that these characters have, if making almost 50 DL pages have taught me anything.

Off the bat: I want to remind everyone itt one thing Elysium has is summoning (bringing Agni, Zephyr and Poseidon into his fights).

But, I see what you mean. You have to remember it all making a profile. That's why I think I'd suck if I just did it, so, appreciating the offer.

Thank you very much for helping out so much.

Back