• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 6

[Repost]

"Well, at least it is something, from what i can tell, there not really someone that we should worry about so i am heading in inside" The thot says as she goes towards the door and tries to open it

He's not being truthful. These are just attempts to placate me so that I don't kill him.

"Alright, stay there and I won't kill you."

I try using a radio to signal the mayor.

@Drite: The door is rusted shut.

@Dragon: The radio goes up, catching various channels before getting to the rangers.

"Hello? Who is this?" Someone says.

Sophie winced in pain, her vision becoming curry as she was smacked in the head, and she almost lost her grip...almost. Alison helped in kicking that guy right away from her as S's began to mark on the men's arms. Ignore the pain... "Do you think you learned your lesson? Understand my message? Huh!?"

[Repost]

Nero shakes his head, taking a moment to recuperate after the blast.

"Yeah, seems like a good entry point, whats the plan now, rush in through that opening, or blast more?"

@Jacky: "Yes!" They screech. The person with the bat drops it in fear and runs away.

@Paul: "Depends on what they do. We'll certainly be moving up, but they'll spend a good amount of troops defending that point because of how obvious it is." The commander says, observing the scene.

@Drite: The door flies off. The shack inside is a decrepit place with no signs of any recent use. There are bedrolls on the floor, unlabeled boxes, a long gone lamp, and a wooden door on the dirt ground that makes up the inside of the place.

"Hmmm, interesting"

The thot says as she opens the door to see what is there, if she can't see a thimg, she tries to illuminate it with her ki

@Adem

"Quite quite, there's a bunch of unmarked boxes laying around and also a trapdoor leading down."

Ukyo responds

@Drite

"Oi Oi, can you throw an orb of your energy down there so we can see better ?"

The ice mancer ask Quantima.

"Hmmmmm, time to go even deeper~" The thot says as she starts to go down the ladder, using her ki to illuminate a little

@Over

"Hmmm, i guess that i can do that" She says as she throws a weak ko blast down the hole

The light shows you that the hole leads at least 20 feet down as the blast fades. It appears to be a tunnel.

"That was my thought as well, they will almost certainly be waiting for you to go through that opening, so you should either find another way in, or maybe I could keep blasting that entrance to try and clear them out." Nero says

Sophie grinned maliciously and she turns to any of those that were remaining, and she shot a wave of fire in their direction. Not to kill, but to burn quite a bit. The other two? They had an S burnt into their arms. Branded, with a wound that'd never go away. "And don't forget. Or I'll know."

Corvus walks up to Sophie upon seeing all this unfold, seemingly completely relaxed still.

"Impressive approach. I doubt these people will be fighting anyone anytime soon." He comments.

"That's the goal," she said with a sigh as she looked around. "I can only hope. The world doesn't need any more violence on top of what it already has. should we get going?"

@Jacky

"It would be better to get together with the others of the group and get out of here ... also, hi my name is Riktor, mercenary and monster hunter," he exclaimed, approaching Sophie.

"Sophie," she said as she took his hand, even though he may or may not have offered it, and shook it. "I suggest we leave, mercenary and monster hunter. I do hope you treat me better than others have before."

"I was planning on heading out west, got an old, though detailed, map and compass with the money I earned here. We better head out." Corvus says, as he begins walking towards the west.

"Unless you're a big beast worth hunting for or have a large bounty on your head, I can assure you that you won't have a problem with me," he said, returning the gesture and then going to Corvus.

"Aren't we going to get Quentima and the others?" He asked, perplexed.

@Pheenie boyo: The road west looks much more civilized, having recent pavement and various caravans on it. The forest is thick at the side of you is thick and green.

@Drite/others: The tunnels are dark, but there are paths leading both ways, north and south.

@Jacky: The men are passed out and the fight is long over, everyone having spread.

@Paul: "You got any experience in stealth?" The commander asks. At this point forces are congregating around the destroyed area, defending it. You can see these people have a ranger like emblem on their armor.

"Wouldn't call myself a master at it, but I have some experience, yes."

So that's their symbol huh?

"Well well, it seems we have stumbled on a crossroad, which path should we take now ?"

Ukyo asks to his two companions.

@Paul: "Well, you want to try a little bit of sneaking? The back entrances are going to be less guarded now."

@Phoenix: The road eventually leads to a split, one heading further west to arlington and one south.

[Reepost]

"Thank you! Can you lead the way please?" Theresia blows them a kiss while handing the card back to Cole.

Following Corvus, Riktor sniffed the air, trying to pick up if there were any familiar odors or odors that weren't exactly reassuring.

"Hmmmmm, lemme flip a coin" The thot than goes to her pockets and after some time she takes it out of it, though her hand had nothing.

She than simulated throwing a coin into the air and picking it

"... North it is" She says as she puts the "coin" back to her pocket, and starts walking to North

Back