• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baby Vegeta vs Super 17

I've debated this battle for YEARS and I've always had the opinion that Baby Vegeta would stomp 17 as soon as he gets to his Golden Great Ape form.

Please Vs Battles Wiki, help me put this debate to bed once and for all.

Super Baby Vegeta 2nd Form
Super 17 4 by alexiscabo1-db42bcb

I can help by saying that 17 is only stronger than Baby only after taking Goku's 10x Kamehameha.

Explanation though? Everyone is saying that since 17 was just toying with Goku and not taking him seriously even before he took the energy it means that he's stronger than Baby and would shit stomp him from the beginning.

Dark649 said:
I can help, 17 is only stronger than Baby only after taking Goku's 10x Kamehameha.
Not only that, but also while in the Baby saga, Majuub did better against baby than Goku SSJ3, in the Super 17 saga, he was trashed by a suppressedSuper 17, while Goku fought him initially as a regular SSJ.

This means that Goku gotat least 8 times stronger between the tow sagas, but let's not derail.

In other words:

Super 17 (suppressed) = SSJ Goku (S17 saga) >>>> Majuub > SSJ3 Goku (Baby saga).

SO yeah, Super 17 is stonger.

Considering Vegeta was stated by Goku to be superior to Majuub, technically we already saw the power Baby would be able to use on Super 17....safe to say he gets thrashed.

Golden Oozaru wouldn't do much better since any blast attack would just get absorbed as Super 17 took the power of a much stronger SS4 Goku and he survived.

Back