• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Baby Vegeta vs MUI Goku

Pretty sure it’s an AP Stomp for Goku since he’s at 6 universes over Baby’s 3
Baby has hax on his page that should be able to bypass durability like attacking atoms. I was also wondering who is faster, since I've heard people here saying Baby should blitz. But I wanted confirmation.

The profile doesn't even list him as 4-B.
ah whoops I was looking at Cooler Movie Goku

that's my b

ok speed calcs lemme see

Baby Calc:
Baby massively scales above 4.38 quadrillion FTL
Base Goku = 4.38 quadrillion
GT Goten > SSJ3 Goku > x50 Base Goku
GT Goku > SSJ Gohan > Base Gohan > SSJ Goten > Base Goten > x50 Buu Saga Goku
GT Goku therefore > 125000 Buu Saga Goku
Super Baby 2 < Golden Great Ape Goku
Super Baby 2 < Someone who is > 62500000 Base Goku
so let's just assume that Baby's relative to or above 62500000 times Base Goku
Baby => 2.7375x10^23 FTL

Goku Calc
BoG SSJG/RoF Base Goku = 196 quadrillion FTL
RoF SSGSS Goku = 2500 Base Goku
Post RoSaT SSGSS Goku (assuming SS Rose = regular SSJ) = 125000 Base Goku
Post RoSaT SSGSS Goku (assuming SS Rose = SSGSS) = 6250000 Base Goku
ToP Kaioken x20 SSGSS Goku (Rose = SSJ) = 2500000 Base Goku
ToP Kaioken x20 SSGSS Goku (Rose = SSGSS) = 125000000 Base Goku
Ultra Instinct Omen 1 = literally infinitely above that, idk what to tell you, he skipped multiple infinities

so MUI outspeeds
If we stop at the second last step, then we get 2.45x10^25 FTL
so MUI still outspeeds

Before you say that the GT scale ignores SSJ2 and 3 when factoring in the calculated speeds, Super has that too, PLUS ignores SSJ God, which is massively above the latter 2

Power and speed in DBZ are relative. Idk why you brought up Toeiverse Nameku to try and dispute that. Those with more ki in dragon ball are just faster unless stated otherwise. Why do you think we accept the Kaioken and SSJ multipliers when they are used for speed? Because those transformations buff your ki and by extension every stat. Why is Frieza slower than Cell, who's slower than Buu, and so on? cuz those at the top have more ki and therefore more speed. I don't know how much easier I can explain this.

I'm assuming by "canon DBZ character" they mean "every character from the canon versions of the arcs of Z (Saiyan > Namek/Freeza > Android/Cell > Buu), which would be accurate. Toei Goku's Namek speed feat and later afterlife speed feat don't get beat until Super by Beerus and Whis.

With regards to this battle, though, MUI Goku stomps. While Baby might scale massively above Toei Goku's 4 quadrillion c, MUI Goku (from the Super Anime) scales above 196 quadrillion c as his lowball, with possibly over 39 sextillion c as a feat he scales incalcuably above via multipliers.

So while "battle of the Saiyan deuterags, but with white hair" would be a fun meme, Goku both in power and speed eclipses Baby Vegeta here by a metric that would be considered a stomp, at least back when I posted regularly before the forum move.

Last edited:
I'm assuming by "canon DBZ character" they mean "every character from the canon versions of the arcs of Z (Saiyan > Namek/Freeza > Android/Cell > Buu), which would be accurate. Toei Goku's Namek speed feat and later afterlife speed feat don't get beat until Super by Beerus and Whis.
Yeah

Side tangent before this thread is inevitably closed due to stomp, I wonder how powerful Cell would be if he absorbed either Super 17 or Android 17 from DBSuper...and if absorbing Super 17 would just automatically grant him his Perfect Form since it's technically two androids in one? (and a really powerful one at that)

Yes, but SP gets blitzed.
apparently his speed is getting revised cuz it was deemed an outlier? I have no idea what's going on there

but assuming there's nothing wrong with it, then yeah he does get blitzed, that's my bad

regardless tho, even if Baby is faster, which he's not, UI Goku can just Kiai gg since that's just an omnidirectional blast that can reach the ends of the universe. Sure Baby can theoretically outrun it but if it touches him at any point he dies, and if he runs too far he BFR's himself or the entire universe just gets destroyed with Baby having no way of escaping it. Baby can't do anything against Goku either except Revenge Death Ball, which Goku can just counter with a Ki Shield with his infinite AP advantage

WAIT, I JUST REALIZED! Does Goku not want to hold back so as to not kill Vegeta?
Would he even be aware of it?

What's stopping Goku from just chipping his neck or paralyzing/knocking him out with a glare? Those are non-lethal ways he could use to defeat him if necessary, although the speed might be an issue

Back