• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azure Striker Gunvolt Discussion Thread 2: Insert running joke for every Gunvolt discussion thread after this

Now that LAiX 2 has been given time to exist...is there anything we can use here that'll actually be relevant?

Besides iX!Copen's new hax from infinite healing, time-stop, scratch-damage to everything, and dimensional-wormhole-creation.

Last edited:
Now that LAiX 2 has been given time to exist...is there anything we can use here that'll actually be relevant?

Besides iX!Copen's new hax from infinite healing, time-stop, scratch-damage to everything, and dimensional-wormhole-creation.
Yeah don't worry we already started. For Copen's upgrades, the obvious Healing and Time Manipulation, overall toughness, etc.

You can check out Progress in my Sandbox_0 or 2

Some already want cosmolical tiers out of Mother saying she was going to use the tower's power to destroy all stuff or so, although it's too vague if you ask me

Some already want cosmolical tiers out of Mother saying she was going to use the tower's power to destroy all stuff or so, although it's too vague if you ask me
I'd prefer you say my name when you call me out, and I already said it's not gonna scale to base AP.

Yeah, the only thing we can quantify AP-wise beyond a "possibly" is the tower's laser weapons being stated in Autochrome's file as "capable of destroying the tower itself", and it's kinda hard to determine how big the Grave Pillar actually is. Maybe we can get something from Terminal Detonation if we figure out its range? I'm not sure, but I'll keep those two in mind to calc later. Otherwise, I guess we're scaling it to iX's endgame 7-B.

I think Mother definitely deserves an "at least" though.

Last edited:
If I recall she said "reset", not "destroy", and the world kinda is already destroyed

As of 7B iX, yeah that's getting downgraded to Low 7B, Lola still had the Muse after all which means that Copen didn't actually outmuscle Demerzel, he probably just spammed Photon Detonator

Also Matt Papa left INTi and now Andrew's taking over, he said he wanted to pursue other things in life

Yeah, the only thing we can quantify AP-wise beyond a "possibly" is the tower's laser weapons being stated in Autochrome's file as "capable of destroying the tower itself"
Already calced it at 7C before the game even released. I used the map and the ypsilon 1st fight background as references. I do have a new feat that gives us a new Low 7-B rating though

However, I wanna do the profiles first, these new ratings and stuff can wait

Already calced it at 7C before the game even released. I used the map and the ypsilon 1st fight background as references. I do have a new feat that gives us a new Low 7-B rating though
Ooh, neat. I guess the series is staying at low-mid Tier 7 for now, which is fine. Hopefully we get more feats once 3 launches.

Forgot tbh. Makes me wonder why did she say “reset” in the first place then

I’m down to see GV finally make a thunderstorm for once

I'd rather see GV absorb all the worldwide electricity : V

Also, the timeframe and extent of this destruction is too unknown for Mother's stuff to be measurable in any case

I'd rather see GV absorb all the worldwide electricity : V

Also, the timeframe and extent of this destruction is too unknown for Mother's stuff to be measurable in any case
Mother mentions that the countdown to the world's destruction is happening in hard mode, implying that it would be happening all at once.

I don't think Mother would be 2-C, she wasn't trying to cause multiversal destruction as far as we can tell and that's a bit of an excessive jump, even for my standards.

Checking through her dialogue's context again (the English version anyway, the Japanese might be different), she generally seems to be referring to the planet she and the Workers live on, and using the tower's "full might" to "reset/destroy" it. So "Planetary/5-B with the Grave Pillar" seems realistic enough.

The JP term used for the worlds is "sekai", which can mean universe given it's clear the pocket realities aren't just planets out of starry skies and their own suns.

Back