• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azure Striker Gunvolt Discussion Thread 2: Insert running joke for every Gunvolt discussion thread after this

You want me to provide a decent clip or you got it?

The armor shouldn’t be that heavy, you can just use Copen’s weight instead- he’s 5’5 so maybe just use a BMI chart

Last edited:
BMI is reasonable, I just checked and it works out pretty well.

I can get the stills but I could use an in-motion shot of Copen bouncing off the walls. Preferably from Gunvolt 2 bc that's where the current speed calc comes from and iX is presumably much heavier.

Hm, that'll be harder than iX since most dedicated Bullit Dash Wall Climbs are thinner in GV2 than in iX, plus there is a giant textbox in the way, I'll see what I can find sometime this week

too lazy to make a Gif, seems to be a 60fps instead of whatever the 3ds’s is

53:45 is also a good point

Last edited:
That video has strong wind that messes with the speed. The intro stage probably has a better showing.

The intro stage elevator is pretty good, but it might be too small and can make things hard to calc

the other timestamp I mentioned doesn’t have wind so you can use that instead, issue is that there’s crap in the way, same for the intro stage

I can make it work.

The text boxes aren't THAT much in the way, really. And there's some intro stage clips that don't have them and/or are pretty clear regardless.

Okay I misread the situation, I think that it was removed because Deku just had a better feat, so the wall jump may still be good to use for Copen

Ah. Well, we should probably wait until LAiX 2 anyway. Then we can do more, especially since Ypsilon has a connection to GV1 Copen or I'll eat my hat.

Ah. I'm pretty sure the site tells you that Yp is just a Worker bot copied Copen's data like the SA-X in metroid fusion

I know, but then why did it get a replica of Aixgear, a tool Copen ditched over a century ago? Also, he said he was suspicious that the computer got his data copied so quickly, and Lola's done enough data-copying that they probably have an idea how long it takes. We don't have the whole story yet, and I'm sure there's a link we haven't yet seen.

(EDIT: Called it)

Last edited:
Memory or something maybe, Copen is a cyborg after all, the memory of the EX Gear should still be on that mechanical... Well, actually maybe his brain may still exist in there since Mytyl's did

With the current HxH upgrade thread going on, I hope after Meruem's upgrade to matched him up with Gunvolt

Wonder if I should go for 'Not Killua vs Meruem' for a title

iX2 English Dubbing Confirmed- and it won't be garbage

Jolyne Cujoh is voicing Kohaku

Tatsuya Shiba is voicing Copen

Leafa is voicing Lola

Frieza is voicing Autochrome

Ganyu is voicing Hail (Ice lady, they both have ice lmao)

Saitama is voicing a random boss

Fishil (the Genshin person idk how to spell is Vespa

I think we're good

Last edited:

I think we're good
Let's ******' go. I assume this means that Gunvolt 3 will also get dubbed.

I hope they go back and dub GV1, GV2 and iX as well, or at least the bosses from those games come back in a spin-off or something that also gets dubbed.

Ironically, Copen's English VA also voices Sale in JJBA's dub, while the Japanese version has Sale be voiced by Gunvolt's VA.

Edit: Saab also voices Leon in Pokemon and Yuri in Fire Emblem. I don't recognize almost any of his other roles, however.

Ironically, Copen's English VA also voices Sale in JJBA's dub, while the Japanese version has Sale be voiced by Gunvolt's VA.

Edit: Saab also voices Leon in Pokemon and Yuri in Fire Emblem. I don't recognize almost any of his other roles, however.
Shallot from Dragon Ball Legends, and Cermit in various DevilArtemis YouTube videos (if you know, you know).

Tatsuya Shiba is voicing Copen

Leafa is voicing Lola

Frieza is voicing Autochrome

Ganyu is voicing Hail (Ice lady, they both have ice lmao)

Fishil (the Genshin person idk how to spell is Vespa

I think we're good
Funny that instead of names of voice actors you used characters so we could understand it better.

Back