• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Abstract existence Removal part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Is a wrong translations or no if you take this metaphorically

This Is the right translations Is this

now that the cube has to store a thousand ideas it makes no sense when it can simply represent them what the cube does analyze the object in question and navigate behind it in history to then see who built the ships or who sailed these ships i.e. humans the same cube just needs to create a core data or something close to this to represent human cognition and my point is not entirely wrong. but let's go in order.

now we can say that hull is actually the shipgirl's body but this is not this and their core data or hull data where the wisdom cube store everything design of the shipgirl and maybe her personality history rigging etc but these are only digital blueprint not concepts.
"Hull data stores the embodiment of human emotions associated with the conceptual existence of a warship..."
this is not saying that storing a billion ideas just for the sake of it
KAN-SEN draw information from the Wisdom Cube and are embodied as individuals with personalities based upon the concepts and emotions imprinted in their hull data.
The "hulla data" and "hull" Is the core data an where She the wisdom store his concept but this Is digital i mean his design history and maybe her personality etc. where the shipgirl Is BASED ON.
Here the proof that hull data and core data are similar
That inspired me to devise a similar process. Using Energy Cubes, I tapped into the concept of a weapon that does not rely on core data
and manifested that instead.
Yh those sirens i know but hull data Is not different from this
The shipgirls are made up of data and informations every evidence show otherwise.
Even if their
Born with the body of a human female, the intelligent body "Enterprise" has an almost perfect grasp of our world's knowledge and language, as if it had come pre-installed in her head (because of this, everyone in the facility sees her as an overly diligent AI). On the other hand, her ability to live life like a normal human being seems rather lacking, and her mental age appears to also be... around that of a human middle schooler? Considering the rarity of Wisdom Cubes, we'll most likely be limited to simply observing her for the time being...
As our observation continued, Enterprise's humanity became more and more evident.

So, first of all, her physiological characteristics are almost identical to that of a human: she eats the same food, breathes and sleeps like a human, and even shares most of the same vital signs. The primary difference is that unlike humans, her appearance and stature appears to be fixed. She doesn't gain weight no matter how much she eats, and her hair quickly returns to its original length no matter how much of it you cut off. I'm not sure if she can contract human illnesses, but at least during the time I spent with her, I never noticed her coming down with any common illnesses or getting colds. However, she does seem to have subjective sensations of feeling better or worse at times, and I've even seen her oversleep when tired.

Despite all this data and evidence to suggest that she absolutely is human, there are many staff members who remain convinced that she's nothing more than an advanced AI... Isn't that way of thinking way too rigid? I have to convince them otherwise. Maybe the "Wisdom" part of the Wisdom Cube is a good place to start...
.We recently perform a combat test. All this time, I'd viewed Enterprise as identical to a typical human girl
There Is not data or informazions.

Last edited:
I disagree with this, I think I won't read all of this but the basic problem is that the skins are not canon, even they are for FAN SERVICE

I disagree with this, I think I won't read all of this but the basic problem is that the skins are not canon, even they are for FAN SERVICE
1) skins are canon, where do you get that "skins are not canon"?only the collaborative skins are non-canon and why this skin should be not canon?
2)everywhere Is said that their body Is organic.
So, first of all, her physiological characteristics are almost identical to that of a human: she eats the same food, breathes and sleeps like a human, and even shares most of the same vital signs. The primary difference is that unlike humans, her appearance and stature appears to be fixed. She doesn't gain weight no matter how much she eats, and her hair quickly returns to its original length no matter how much of it you cut off. I'm not sure if she can contract human illnesses, but at least during the time I spent with her, I never noticed her coming down with any common illnesses or getting colds. However, she does seem to have subjective sensations of feeling better or worse at times, and I've even seen her oversleep when tired.
. Dr. Anzeel insists it's not an android, but organic life, but I have reason to doubt that
Yh all you guys made up a headcanon
"Born with the body of a human female, the intelligent body "Enterprise" has an almost perfect grasp of our world's knowledge and language, as if it had come pre-installed in her head (because of this, everyone in the facility sees her as an overly diligent AI). On the other hand, her ability to live life like a normal human being seems rather lacking, and her mental age appears to also be... around that of a human middle schooler? Considering the rarity of Wisdom Cubes, we'll most likely be limited to simply observing her for the time being..."

"Despite all this data and evidence to suggest that she absolutely is human, there are many staff members who remain convinced that she's nothing more than an advanced AI... Isn't that way of thinking way too rigid? I have to convince them otherwise. Maybe the "Wisdom" part of the Wisdom Cube is a good place to start..."
"that she absolutely is human".
I'll use the english translation.
For ships to be able to manifest as humans the Wisdom Cube allows the collections of various feelings, emotions, and images from an unspecified number of people to take on a physical form... in other words, a "collective body," nya
"physical form" "as humans" there Is not made up of data
And informations.
"I won't read all of this" why then did you reply if you didnt see the whole thread? and the purpose of the Wisdom Cube is not "storage".
4)all right i'll use your same card as you.
"they are for FAN SERVICE" azur lane Is a waifu game so the shipgirls are no data and informations
Edit:We recently perform a combat test. All this time, I'd viewed Enterprise as identical to a typical human girl. However, everything changed the moment she put on the special equipment created from the same Wisdom Cubes that birthed her.
Edit: another skin official skin
yh very data if they were made up of data and informations this was npi

Last edited:
1) skins are canon, where do you get that "skins are not canon"?only the collaborative skins are non-canon and why this skin should be not canon?
So where do you get this interface from canon? to be exact, collaborations and events from Permanent are NOT CANON
" These memories are related to in-game events that are not exactly canon but give background to shipgirls' daily life at Azur Lane Home Port. What exactly happens in each memory under this category varies by season, theme, and concept."
2)everywhere Is said that their body Is organic.
. Dr. Anzeel insists it's not an android, but organic life, but I have reason to doubt that
Yh all you guys made up a headcanon
"Born with the body of a human female, the intelligent body "Enterprise" has an almost perfect grasp of our world's knowledge and language, as if it had come pre-installed in her head (because of this, everyone in the facility sees her as an overly diligent AI). On the other hand, her ability to live life like a normal human being seems rather lacking, and her mental age appears to also be... around that of a human middle schooler? Considering the rarity of Wisdom Cubes, we'll most likely be limited to simply observing her for the time being..."
another ? the fact that you show that her hair will grow back, have the physique of a schoolgirl, or even sleep will not help you prove she is HUMAN. You mean characters with Abstract Existence Type 2 will lose AE just because they have a human-like physique? Take Kratos, for example, he's still getting old in GOW4 but AE2
"Despite all this data and evidence to suggest that she absolutely is human, there are many staff members who remain convinced that she's nothing more than an advanced AI... Isn't that way of thinking way too rigid? I have to convince them otherwise. Maybe the "Wisdom" part of the Wisdom Cube is a good place to start..."
"that she absolutely is human".
I'll use the english translation.
For ships to be able to manifest as humans the Wisdom Cube allows the collections of various feelings, emotions, and images from an unspecified number of people to take on a physical form... in other words, a "collective body," nya
"physical form" "as humans" there Is not made up of data
And informations.
As in the sentence above, manifesting as a collective body makes them have AE2 instead of AE1
"I won't read all of this" why then did you reply if you didnt see the whole thread? and the purpose of the Wisdom Cube is not "storage".
Because I read your debunk not convincingly but just dwelling on an issue that has proven absurd
yh very data if they were made up of data and informations this was npi
Nobody tells you that the default skin is always canon? as I said in the first sentence

Normal members can't tag others, I'll tag them for you.

@Jamesthetaker @Vietthai96

Your input would be appreciated.

As for my thoughts. I really don't know what to say regarding the different interpretation thing but to me I don't really see it as a metaphor but that's just my opinion, you could say it is but it's whatever the evidence leans more towards.

For them not being made of information because they sweat, and are flesh, you can still be made up of something but the physical aspect looks like normal flesh, blood, and bond. For example, in Danny Phantom, ghost make physical forms that are stated and shown to be just ectoplasm, but the ectoplasm takes the shape of organs and bone but they are still ectoplasm. Another example is from Bleach, the Soul Reapers and Espada are made of spiritual matter (Ichigo literally leaves his physical body when he enters soul reaper mode) however, they still have blood, bones, and organs so technically, the shipgirls can still be made up of information but be flesh and bone physical/appearance wise. Now this isn't to say that's the entire argument, I'm just addressing your point regarding them being flesh and bone.

As for the other stuff, I don't have much knowledge on the verse but it looks problematic so I'll see what the supporters say.

I will be short cause i'm very busy with real life problem these days. But again i dom't understand the premise of this thread, it is exactly the same as the previous thread. I don't claim they made entirely out of data, but the data/information formed their beings. The thing is, having biological, physical body isn't against being AE2, AE2 specifically is beings who is a physical representative of an abstraction, and reliant on them. So the premise of this thread is exactly the same as the previous thread, which you keep claiming that shipgirl having physical body is not AE2 which in reality it is counter-evidence against AE1, but shipgirls currently is AE2

I will be short cause i'm very busy with real life problem these days. But again i dom't understand the premise of this thread, it is exactly the same as the previous thread. I don't claim they made entirely out of data, but the data/information formed their beings. The thing is, having biological, physical body isn't against being AE2, AE2 specifically is beings who is a physical representative of an abstraction, and reliant on them. So the premise of this thread is exactly the same as the previous thread, which you keep claiming that shipgirl having physical body is not AE2 which in reality it is counter-evidence against AE1, but shipgirls currently is AE2
Look at James.

can you show me where they can return from their erased body? either this is abstract existence or it isn't there is no limited abstract existence bc this does not exist in first place I don't even know how you came to this conclusion

erm

image.png

I think the thread should be closed if you can't state my argument against the debunk. Let me repeat, shipgirl is purely infor being and data being, having blood or not really has nothing to do with not having AE2, if you say that you should debunk all characters with AE2 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back