• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azula VS Mz. Ruby

Mz. Ruby VS Azula
Mz Ruby art by Icequeenkitty and Azula art by wawa711

(This is 9-A Azula vs Mz. Ruby.)

Speed equalized

Let me set the story for ya. Azula wanders around in Haiti (not gonna bother explaining why.) and she sees this metal plate on the ground beings pushed up by some force. Cautiously she decided to step on it and suddenly she was propelled up all the way to Mz. Ruby's skull temple

Mz. Ruby: "Hmm......you ain't from around these parts are ya?

Azula: "Listen, lady, I don't know who you are but you better get out of my way before things get ugly."

Mz. Ruby: "Quite a feisty one aren't you? Well....you'll make an excellent addition to my army of ghosts!"

Mz. Ruby: 0

Azula: 2

Inconclusive: 0

@theglassman12

That's kind of hard to answer given that she has never USED those abilities in combat. She just threw magic shapes at you which when you get hit makes you get sent flying a foot or two.

She has only used Necromancy to bring ghost or SOME thing to make swamp creatures.

And as for her enhanced sight she can just know wherever her target is no matter where they hide. Though it was not explained if she could do this naturally or she needed some type of magic/object to do this.

Azula Speed Blitz.

Azual's Speed: Massively Hypersonic

Mz. Ruby's Speed: Superhuman

Then azula should take this via her smart tactics (being able to distrct team avatar while depowered during the eclipse), and better abilities to utilize in combat.

Back