• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Water Style is literally the only thing that prevents this from being a stomp.

But it borderline is. OP 7-Cs are much stronger than Naruto 7-Cs, plus Enel is almost untouchable here, with an absurd stat advantage.

That is true that knowing Water style is an advantage for Ay but Raikage isn't known for using his Water Style, I don't see why he would resort to it instead of using his go to Lighting Style unless he knows that of Logia's weakness.

But yeah. Enel has higher AP, resistance to Electricity and Lightning attacks in general, Kenbunshoku Haki, Intangibility and Regenerationn....Ay stands no chance against God Enel

Ay's Water Style proficiency is like Hashi's Basically. We don't know how good it is, because he doesn't touch it.

I know the wiki doesn't have it in his profile but Ay with his LCM has feats and scaling that put him at 7-A. That being said he'd have to find a way to hit Enel

I wanted find a good fight for Enel, but he stomps many chars in HST on his tier... So i will put him against Saitama ƒæ║

Back