• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Awarding Boruto Many Success Achievements Via Shippuden Achievements Of Success 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shin Uchiha - FTL Rating- Kid shin is able to react to a casual SPSM Naruto and naruto Himself even comments on this. Shin is able to react to sasuke. His Ms allowed him to move sasuke's sword a greater distance than sasuke's body was moving towards shin. Able to land hits with his MS. Partially reacts to sasuke's perfect susanoo before getting caught.
completely disagree. "Kid Shin" is not FTL, Sarada and Chocho manage to react perfectly to him, and nothing guarantees that Naruto was attacking at full speed in the moment. Sasuke's Shin against Sasuke's feats from this arc may even count for AP, but not for speed, if he is 2c FTL and was extremely nerfed, so nothing guarantees that he was still at that level of speed, even because we know that the very low amount of chakra can make a ninja several times slower. In summary, it is not conclusive to assume that Naruto was attacking at full speed and that Sasuke was still at FTL speed.
Ok here we go, first I want to establish why Jigen being at less than 10% would also apply to his speed. As we know Speed Is something that is heavily affected by one's chakra levels and will drop drastically if one is very low.(ima say this now cause I know someones gonna bring this up, Deidara obviously didn't use exactly 100% of his chakra because he would have been dead.)
Jigen would likely have been well within this range as he comments that he was literally reaching the dregs of the chakra in the vessel and that it was just moments away from dying. Koji also mentions that Jigen has ragged breathing, once again implying that Jigens chakra levels are largely affecting his/stamina, which is directly tied to speed. Amado once again reiterates that jigen was heavily drained.

Base koji whose FTL is consistently shown Relative to a base 10% Jigen, then gets briefly outsped and sent flying by 10% partial outsuki form . During the fight Jigen has been using jutsu and and just fighting in general that would use up even more chakra so by this point he should be well under 10% and is visibly much slower than he was against naruto and sasuke to the point where Base koji can react and avoid partial outsuki form Jigens Rods that were previously easily blitzing Full power Naruto and sasuke, showing that the statement for 10% was referring to his stats across the board. Hell, casual Partial oustukis form jigens physicals alone where blitzing naruto and sasuke the entire fight but are unable to replicate the same feats against base koji who is relative to delta and then ishiki Is even stronger and faster than that jigen. So based on all this I would like to propose a likely rating for FTL+ and people who scale. This would actually be a lowball value as even base 10% weakened jigen is FTL but for the sake of consistency I’ll just use full power Jigen.
The current FTL calc that is accepted for the verse is 2.11c
Applying the 10x multiplier to full power Outsuki from jigen from the nard and sauce fight gets him to 21.1c or FTL+. People who scale to this are-
Baryon mode Naruto- likely At least FTL+- Gained a PHD in physics and boxing allowing him to slap up ishiki.
Ishiki oustuki- Likely At least FTL+ Stronger and faster than Partial otsuki form Jigen.
Daemon– Likely At least FTL+- casually Shit on and was utterly blitzing no limiter Code who is even stronger than full power Jigen. (Code stay taking L’s)
No limiter Code- Likely at least FTL+- stated to be stronger than Full power Jigen.
Partial oustuki form Jigen- Likely at least FTL+ -for reasons above
Eida- Possibly at least FTL+- stated to be one of the cyborgs that far surpassed Jigen but lacks combat feats.
I completely disagree, it's not because he has 10% chakra (that is, 10x less chakra) which means he is 10x slower, if we take that into consideration, that in itself already refutes Shin no Sasuke's feats, because he was so low in chakra that he lost his tomoes...And beyond that, if we follow this logic, then Sakkon and Ukon have a 10x multiplier with CS2 and Naruto has a 100x multiplier with Kurama's chakra, because Kakashi says he would have 100x more chakra if Yamato didn't suppress Kurama's chakra.

we follow this logic, then Sakkon and Ukon have a 10x multiplier with CS2
That is already accepted.
and Naruto has a 100x multiplier with Kurama's chakra, because Kakashi says he would have 100x more chakra if Yamato didn't suppress Kurama's chakra.
Didn't Naruto at that point scale to 100 Megatons, as compared to the Kurama Avatar's 321 Gigatons?

That is already accepted.
CS2 Justifications:

-Choji needed a 100x multiplier to beat Jirobo, despite his being stronger than Jirobo's base form.
-CS2 is said to multiply power AND Chakra by 10x
-CS2 Kimimaro stomped Gaara, who was somewhat superior to CS1 Kimimaro, and had an assist from Rock Lee, despite Kimimaro being sick and nearly dead, and having fought Naruto earlier.
-Other stuff idk

completely disagree. "Kid Shin" is not FTL, Sarada and Chocho manage to react perfectly to him, and nothing guarantees that Naruto was attacking at full speed in the moment. Sasuke's Shin against Sasuke's feats from this arc may even count for AP, but not for speed, if he is 2c FTL and was extremely nerfed, so nothing guarantees that he was still at that level of speed, even because we know that the very low amount of chakra can make a ninja several times slower. In summary, it is not conclusive to assume that Naruto was attacking at full speed and that Sasuke was still at FTL speed.
Sarada and chocho fought 3 tomoe Shin not MS. I never claimed naruto was at full power but he wouldent have any reason to hold back his speed by thousands of times. if he feels the need to activate spsm and then compliments shins movements then that should say something imo. You would need to prove why no tomoe rinnegan sasuke is multiple times slower than the one that fought borushiki. You can't just say sasukes nerfed so he's not ftl, you need to quantify the difference. I think your under the impression that Naruto and sasuke as adults are only 2c. They are significantly faster than that as even their bases are FTL.
I completely disagree, it's not because he has 10% chakra (that is, 10x less chakra) which means he is 10x slower, if we take that into consideration, that in itself already refutes Shin no Sasuke's feats, because he was so low in chakra that he lost his tomoes
How does that refute anything? I showed why jigen being at 10% massively impacted his speed. He was having trouble just breathing. Why does loosing his tomes bring him to slower than base naruto? An injured rinneganless sasuke is FTL. Yor essentially saying that loosing his tomoes brings him down to MSH+ which is not implied anywhere. Naruto didn't even notice a huge difference in sasukes stats nor did he know that Sasuke was eye nerfed.
beyond that, if we follow this logic, then Sakkon and Ukon have a 10x multiplier with CS2 and Naruto has a 100x multiplier with Kurama's chakra, because Kakashi says he would have 100x more chakra if Yamato didn't suppress Kurama's chakra.
So are we just ignoring sasukes statement that being almost OUT of chakra decreases your speed massively.

Last edited:
Sarada and chocho fought 3 tomoe Shin not MS. I never claimed naruto was at full power but he wouldent have any reason to hold back his speed by thousands of times. if he feels the need to activate spsm and then compliments shins movements then that should say something imo. You would need to prove why no tomoe rinnegan sasuke is multiple times slower than the one that fought borushiki. You can't just say sasukes nerfed so he's not ftl, you need to quantify the difference. I think your under the impression that Naruto and sasuke as adults are only 2c. They are significantly faster than that as even their bases are FTL.
Kid shin having 3 tomoes is irrelevant as he was accompanied by two MHS characters (at best), just turning MS on doesn't make it go from MHS to FTL. As for Sasuke, it's simple, in the Urashiki arc he lost massive amounts of chakra, to the point of becoming extremely weak and humiliated by Urashiki, and even then, he had enough chakra to keep the tomoes in his eye, Which means he had superior amounts of chakra compared to the Gaiden arc. The simple fact that he was so drained as to lose his tomoes is enough to rule out that he was FTL speed there.
How does that refute anything? I showed why jigen being at 10% massively impacted his speed. He was having trouble just breathing. Why does loosing his tomes bring him to slower than base naruto? An injured rinneganless sasuke is FTL. Yor essentially saying that loosing his tomoes brings him down to MSH+ which is not implied anywhere. Naruto didn't even notice a huge difference in sasukes stats nor did he know that Sasuke was eye nerfed.
You misunderstood my point, everyone knows that Jigen has slowed down, the issue is there is no mention of how many times slower it has slowed down Here on this site, chakra correction with Speed in the same proportion is not accepted, the character losing 10x of chakra does not mean that he was 10x slower, the same goes for if he gains 10 of chakra, doesn't mean he got 10x faster, what i meant is that you need to first approve this multiplier in another thread. And I dont I'm saying that Sasuke stayed in MHS+, and yes that because he had very little chakra, nothing guarantees that he could still move in FTL there, which leaves his speed at an unknown level, so Shin does not scale to FTL.
So are we just ignoring sasukes statement that being almost OUT of chakra decreases your speed massively.
You see, if we take this statement literally, it means that Sasuke was not in FTL in that arc, your updates are conflicting with each other. If we accept Jigen's multiplier, it means that Shin's scale for Sasuke is wrong.

Kid shin having 3 tomoes is irrelevant as he was accompanied by two MHS characters (at best), just turning MS on doesn't make it go from MHS to FTL. was FTL speed there.
If you dont think kid shin qualifies thats fine but either way adult shin would. But I'll adress your points for the sake of it. I dont see why kid shin going from 3 tomoe to ms is irrelevant when addult shins ap goes all the way up to 5b with his ms. This is supported by the fact when he activates his ms he can react to a casual spsm naruto and was about to tag a sasuke who had to use amenotejikara to avoid getting hit. His ms simply amps his stats a lot and theres no antifeats for that.
As for Sasuke, it's simple, in the Urashiki arc he lost massive amounts of chakra, to the point of becoming extremely weak and humiliated by Urashiki, and even then, he had enough chakra to keep the tomoes in his eye, Which means he had superior amounts of chakra compared to the Gaiden arc. The simple fact that he was so drained as to lose his tomoes is enough to rule out that he was FTL speed there.
That whole arc was a powerscaling shit show. Urashiki is rated as unkown for all his stats on this site due to how inconsistent the mf is so you cant use events from that arc to confidently scale anything otherwise we would have 5b kid naruto and base jiriya , not to mention he doesent even appear anywhere in the manga as far as im aware so i will not be adressing this further as its pointless.
You misunderstood my point, everyone knows that Jigen has slowed down, the issue is there is no mention of how many times slower it has slowed down Here on this site
If we know jigen massively slowed down and hes stated to be at 10% i dont see what the problem is with saying hes likely 10x faster at full strength. The purpose of this thread is to tackle the 10% thing and the abbilities seem mostly uncontriversial so we can do it here.
chakra correction with Speed in the same proportion is not accepted, the character losing 10x of chakra does not mean that he was 10x slower, the same goes for if he gains 10 of chakra, doesn't mean he got 10x faster, what i meant is that you need to first approve this multiplier in another thread. And I dont I'm saying that Sasuke stayed in MHS+, and yes that because he had very little chakra, nothing guarantees that he could still move in FTL there, which leaves his speed at an unknown level, so Shin does not scale to FTL.
We get a pretty clear statment about jigens condition. Hes at 10%, why wouldent we assume its not a 10x diffrence when its stated and shown throught feats. The thing we never had a way to quantify an exact number with how much speed was affected before jigens statment. Im not saying it may be a definitive multiplier for every single situation with chakra but at the very least it seems to be the case and consistent for jigen supported by sasukes statment.

GTSek: You see, if we take this statement literally, it means that Sasuke was not in FTL in that arc, your updates are conflicting with each other. If we accept Jigen's multiplier, it means that Shin's scale for Sasuke is wrong.

Reply: ?

Last edited:
If you dont think kid shin qualifies thats fine but either way adult shin would. But I'll adress your points for the sake of it. I dont see why kid shin going from 3 tomoe to ms is irrelevant when addult shins ap goes all the way up to 5b with his ms. This is supported by the fact when he activates his ms he can react to a casual spsm naruto and was about to tag a sasuke who had to use amenotejikara to avoid getting hit. His ms simply amps his stats a lot and theres no antifeats for that.
The point is that Sasuke is not FTL in this arc, and I already explained why. We know he's nerfed, so nerfed he loses tomoes, this means he is slower than usual, so his speed is not 2c FTL. So what is his speed? we don't know, but we know that it's not 2c, and that he was extremely nerfed, so we can't arbitrarily assume any speed for him, so he has an unknown speed in this arc, so, shin does not scale.
If we know jigen massively slowed down and hes stated to be at 10% i dont see what the problem is with saying hes likely 10x faster at full strength. The purpose of this thread is to tackle the 10% thing and the abbilities seem mostly uncontriversial so we can do it here.
We get a pretty clear statment about jigens condition. Hes at 10%, why wouldent we assume its not a 10x diffrence when its stated and shown throught feats. The thing we never had a way to quantify an exact number with how much speed was affected before jigens statment. Im not saying it may be a definitive multiplier for every single situation with chakra but at the very least it seems to be the case and consistent for jigen supported by sasukes statment.
The answer here is the same: Having 10x less chakra doesn't mean being 10x slower. he is slower, but we don't know how slow, and to pass this kind of thing you need a CRT to that multiplier. I say this because we had a CRT to decide that (more chakra = more ap in the same proportion), so we have CS2 with 10x AP multiplier for example, but the speed part was refused on that crt.

The point is that Sasuke is not FTL in this arc, and I already explained why. We know he's nerfed, so nerfed he loses tomoes, this means he is slower than usual, so his speed is not 2c FTL. So what is his speed? we don't know, but we know that it's not 2c, and that he was extremely nerfed, so we can't arbitrarily assume any speed for him, so he has an unknown speed in this arc, so, shin does not scale.
Sasuke was not extremely nerfed dude, he wasent showing any signs of fatigue nor did naruto comment on sasukes physcal state being unusual. Its not like sasuke was about to fall over in the middle of the fight compared to jigen. Naruto litterally said himself that he dident even know sasukes rinnegan was on cool down meaning that it did not affect him to any major degree. If naruto thought sasuke got massively slower than he would have handled shin himself. At the very least this sasuke is superior to his non rinnegan self so hes still FTL.
The answer here is the same: Having 10x less chakra doesn't mean being 10x slower. he is slower, but we don't know how slow, and to pass this kind of thing you need a CRT to that multiplier. I say this because we had a CRT to decide that (more chakra = more ap in the same proportion), so we have CS2 with 10x AP multiplier for example, but the speed part was refused on that crt.
The speed part was refused for the curse mark amp i belive because there wasent any noticible change in speed. This is a diffrent situation where theres a noticible change in speed and we get a number to put on it.

Last edited:
My stance on the whole Jigen stuff remains the same

If you decide that "less than 10% chakra capacity" applies to AP, then it should apply to speed

If you don't agree for speed, then also yeet that of AP

If something Shunshin is proof that chakra=Speed since the more chakra used the faster and the lomger it can go with it. And technically Shunshin is not so different from normal amping since both amp speed by using amounts of chakra.

Sasuke - Limited durability negation with Chidori stream- Forces the opponents muscles to contract by affecting the nerves, causing damage.
I'm not sure if we consider this durability negation, cause it might just be grouped in with lightning manipulation, but I think its fine as limited in this instance.
Kisame- soul manipulation and possibly limited Durability negation with A thousand Feeding sharks- stated to be able to turn into spiritual bullets.
I would say more context would need to be provided here before giving soul manipulation and/or limited durability negation here. Maybe dig up the scene where this jutsu is used maybe, cause there's not a lot to go off of when we have no real concept for what or how spiritual bullets would work in this instance.
Hinata- Supernatural will power/immense pain tolerance- endured Neji's onslaught of the gentle fists effects to her body and organs in order to prove herself.
Will power for sure here, not sure if we'd note this down as Supernatural though. I'll say no to this for
Ok here we go, first I want to establish why Jigen being at less than 10% would also apply to his speed. As we know Speed Is something that is heavily affected by one's chakra levels and will drop drastically if one is very low.(ima say this now cause I know someones gonna bring this up, Deidara obviously didn't use exactly 100% of his chakra because he would have been dead.)
Jigen would likely have been well within this range as he comments that he was literally reaching the dregs of the chakra in the vessel and that it was just moments away from dying. Koji also mentions that Jigen has ragged breathing, once again implying that Jigens chakra levels are largely affecting his/stamina, which is directly tied to speed. Amado once again reiterates that jigen was heavily drained.

Base koji whose FTL is consistently shown Relative to a base 10% Jigen, then gets briefly outsped and sent flying by 10% partial outsuki form . During the fight Jigen has been using jutsu and and just fighting in general that would use up even more chakra so by this point he should be well under 10% and is visibly much slower than he was against naruto and sasuke to the point where Base koji can react and avoid partial outsuki form Jigens Rods that were previously easily blitzing Full power Naruto and sasuke, showing that the statement for 10% was referring to his stats across the board. Hell, casual Partial oustukis form jigens physicals alone where blitzing naruto and sasuke the entire fight but are unable to replicate the same feats against base koji who is relative to delta and then ishiki Is even stronger and faster than that jigen. So based on all this I would like to propose a likely rating for FTL+ and people who scale. This would actually be a lowball value as even base 10% weakened jigen is FTL but for the sake of consistency I’ll just use full power Jigen.
Applying the 10x multiplier to full power Outsuki from jigen from the nard and sauce fight gets him to 21.1c or FTL+. People who scale to this are-
Baryon mode Naruto- likely At least FTL+- Gained a PHD in physics and boxing allowing him to slap up ishiki.
Ishiki oustuki- Likely At least FTL+ Stronger and faster than Partial otsuki form Jigen.
Daemon– Likely At least FTL+- casually Shit on and was utterly blitzing no limiter Code who is even stronger than full power Jigen. (Code stay taking L’s)
No limiter Code- Likely at least FTL+- stated to be stronger than Full power Jigen.
Eida- Possibly at least FTL+- stated to be one of the cyborgs that far surpassed Jigen but lacks combat feats.
I'm a bit confused by this speed Section. While I won't disagree with speed being lower at lower levels of chakra, at least reactions, as Sasuke's statement is pretty direct, I feel like that would just put the likes of 10% jigen and base Kashin on the lower ends of FTL or into relativistic rather than everyone else getting a boost in speed stats without establishing a clear hierarchy for a scaling chain that gets out of FTL.

For now, I'll reject this part.

Everything I didn't comment on in the OP, I approve

I would say more context would need to be provided here before giving soul manipulation and/or limited durability negation here. Maybe dig up the scene where this jutsu is used maybe, cause there's not a lot to go off of when we have no real concept for what or how spiritual bullets would work in this instance.
The only time kisame uses this teqnique is onece against guy. Guy is able to evaporate most of them with asakujaku so they never end up hitting anyone. like you said theres not a lot to go off of viusally.
I'm a bit confused by this speed Section. While I won't disagree with speed being lower at lower levels of chakra, at least reactions, as Sasuke's statement is pretty direct, I feel like that would just put the likes of 10% jigen and base Kashin on the lower ends of FTL or into relativistic rather than everyone else getting a boost in speed stats without establishing a clear hierarchy for a scaling chain that gets out of FTL.
While i can see why intially you would think that base koji could just be lower into FTL, its extremely unlikely for the following reasons. All of the Kara inners except boro were modiefied by Amado to have power and speed rivialing to that of oustukis and Naruto and sasuke. Naruto, sasuke, and the oustuki are far faster than the likes of 1 eyed jubi madara by this point. Base koji at the bare minimum would be relative to a casaul delta who could press base naruto which scales to 2.11c. Even shikamaru and the new Era kage Are FTL and scale to the 2.11c calc for fighting base momo and kin but then get immediatly blitzed and 1 tapped as soon Fused momoshiki comes out. And then a weakend base naruto is able to temperairly combat this major diffrence in speed/power that was previously no diffing the kage. And a casual delta is able to press a faster base naruto whos not fatigued or injured. The point is even in their casual and base states they alreday scale way over the 2.11c calc that was performed back in shippuden.

A clear hiercarcy of speed is very much established in the series. We have People like naruto and sasuke who scale significatly above 2.11c get repeadtly blitzed by the likes of full Partial outsuki form jigen. That same jigen is considered inferior to no limiter code . And then we have even stronger cyborgs who GREATLY surpassed Jigen to the point where they can consider combatants stronger and faster than jigen to be a complete joke and have absolutly no trouble perception blitzing them. And than we haven even stronger and faster charecters like Ishiki and baryon mode naruto Who also completly outscale full power Partial outsuki form Jigen. Keep in mind a lot of these charecters also have various forms of precog whether it be from a sharingan that lets you react to people much faster than you or enhanced senses from sage/sixpaths sage mode and these charecters are still getting left unable to react to casual stronger versions of a charecter. ishiki flew right up to their face, took boruto, and then flew high in the air before anyone saw the mf. Heres ishiki being completly unfazed by a chidori speed amped sasuke. I dont think its unreasonable at all to say with all the casual states, various amps, extreme diffrences in speed between charecters and the 10x statment that they would be hitting FTL+. Hopefully i was able to show the consistency of all this and anybody who was previously hestitant on it.

Also heres another showing of low chakra making you drastically slower .

Last edited:
When I came to think about it... If rating Base Naruto New Era to FTL have been accepted, could we chain scaling speed rating to Toneri as well? Although, FTL feat have shown by Naruto New Era when he was 32-33 instead of 19.

Kuruma-possibly or likely 5b and FTL rating- should be comparable to his avatar state used by naruto who fought sasuke, Momoshiki, and Kaguya. Likely comparable to bsm naruto from the last who fought toneri with just a bit of kurama's chakra. also fought toneris golem. Oustuki golems seem to be somewhat comparable to their creators
I disagree with Kurama being 5-B on his own. When Naruto fought against Sasuke at final valley, this was 50% Kurama and Naruto also had Six paths. Contradicts when Kurama fought against Hashirama who's Low 6-B and Kurama was at 100% here. However for Six Paths Kurama 5-B is fine.
Kisame- soul manipulation and possibly limited Durability negation with A thousand Feeding sharks- stated to be able to turn into spiritual bullets
need more context for this, neutral for now.

Don't need Likely ratings for the Perfect Susanoo flight, there are multiple flight feats consistent throughout the anime, with Kakashi and Sasuke.
Shin Uchiha - FTL Rating- Kid shin is able to react to a casual SPSM Naruto and naruto Himself even comments on this. Shin is able to react to sasuke. His Ms allowed him to move sasuke's sword a greater distance than sasuke's body was moving towards shin. Able to land hits with his MS. Partially reacts to sasuke's perfect susanoo before getting caught
I'd say to just use Massively Hypersonic+ with FTL reactions and combat speed because of the anti-feat with Sarada and Cho-Cho. Same with Sakura.

Neutral but these new era profiles (God tiers) definitely need a speed scaling, since they're much faster than the 2.11c calc now. Everything else I agree with.

When I came to think about it... If rating Base Naruto New Era to FTL have been accepted, could we chain scaling speed rating to Toneri as well? Although, FTL feat have shown by Naruto New Era when he was 32-33 instead of 19.
i definitly agree with toneri being ftl,but sense this naruto is from years later we cant backscale toneri to scaleing to base naruto new era

Don't need Likely ratings for the Perfect Susanoo flight, there are multiple flight feats consistent throughout the anime, with Kakashi and Sasuke.
Changed it to a full rating
I'd say to just use Massively Hypersonic+ with FTL reactions and combat speed because of the anti-feat with Sarada and Cho-Cho. Same with Sakura.
The FTL rating mostly just applies to adult shin. Kid shin having FTL reactions is fine too.
Neutral but these new era profiles (God tiers) definitely need a speed scaling, since they're much faster than the 2.11c calc now. Everything else I agree with.
Yea i agree. My proposal solves this problem of charecters being much faster than previous ones but still scaling to the same rating along with the showings and statments to support it. Theres also no contradictions or antifeats for the speed scaling

Last edited:
I disagree with Kurama being 5-B on his own. When Naruto fought against Sasuke at final valley, this was 50% Kurama and Naruto also had Six paths. Contradicts when Kurama fought against Hashirama who's Low 6-B and Kurama was at 100% here. However for Six Paths Kurama 5-B is fine.
I completely agree that it's a contracdict previous feats in original series, but there are so many material to support him to 5-B in New Era (and The Last) too. Maybe we could create the new key like "Kurama New Era" or something like that, and give him 5-B, which is the same case for how other characters got 5-B in New Era.

By the way, since we don't know exact value how his power influence to Naruto's strength, we should label it as likely or possibly 5-B.

Last edited:
Shouldn't be Fused Momoshiki at least 4.22c ? After he absorbed Kinshiki he should get not only his AP and durability but speed too cuz he absorbed him as a whole not only his chakra. He get a new form wherein blitzed Darui who was comparable in speed to him before. Then characters like SPSM Naruto, EMS Sasuke, Gaara, Delta and base Kashin are 4.22 and Jigen, Eida, Code, Daemon, Isshiki and Baryon mode Naruto are 42.2c.

I will follow for now, but I don't have much time before my workshift starts. But I can check later.

Shouldn't be Fused Momoshiki at least 4.22c ? After he absorbed Kinshiki he should get not only his AP and durability but speed too cuz he absorbed him as a whole not only his chakra. He get a new form wherein blitzed Darui who was comparable in speed to him before. Then characters like SPSM Naruto, EMS Sasuke, Gaara, Delta and base Kashin are 4.22 and Jigen, Eida, Code, Daemon, Isshiki and Baryon mode Naruto are 42.2c.
Tbh i agree as naruto and sasuke consider fused momoshiki in an entirely different league from his previous stats but first I think we should start with a safe lowball for speed right now and not shoot too high. The speed section for 21.1c is supposed to present the consistency of FTL+ scaling for the verse first. If this gets accepted maybe in the future I'll look more into that

Gaara should only be 5-B with his sand, I don’t recall him having any physical feats, and “should be physically relative to other Kage” doesn’t really cut it when Gaara isn’t a physical fighter. Unless you just meant his sand then sure.

Not sure kid shin should be FTL via scaling to a casual Naruto, unless there’s good reason to believe Naruto wasn’t holding back that much.

I think we currently accepted that multiplying your own chakra by X amount amps your stats by X amount, so unless that’s changed since then the speed multiplier stuff is fine.

Gaara should only be 5-B with his sand, I don’t recall him having any physical feats, and “should be physically relative to other Kage” doesn’t really cut it when Gaara isn’t a physical fighter. Unless you just meant his sand then sure.
I'm willing to drop 5b durability for Gara if other staff disagree with it but it just feels weird to me that he would still be considered multi city block level in that aspect for physcals.
Not sure kid shin should be FTL via scaling to a casual Naruto, unless there’s good reason to believe Naruto wasn’t holding back that much.
Its not really concrete scaling for Kid shin. Moreso as something that exists if u belive in that

I'm willing to drop 5b durability for Gara if other staff disagree with it but it just feels weird to me that he would still be considered multi city block level in that aspect for physcals.

Its not really concrete scaling for Kid shin. Moreso as something that exists if u belive in that
Ehhhh for Gaara I’d say you’re being a bit incredulous. Maybe Kid Shin could get a possibly but I don’t think we should scale him in general

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back