• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultimate Guitar Solo Contest (Adam vs. SpongeBob SquarePants) (0-3-0, GRACE!)

“You don’t get to end this! I’m ******* Adam! I’m the ******* man, and you’re just some dumbass sponge!“
“I’m not just a stupid sponge! I’m a Goofy Goober!”

Da Roolz
Speed is equalized.
Both are in-character, and start 1 km away.
The battle takes place in Bikini Bottom (both can breathe).

Da Vouts
my-favorite-thing-about-adam-is-that-he-chose-to-do-an-air-v0-mpograpbg0hc1.jpeg

“Hell is forever, whether you like it or not! Had their chance to behave better, now they boil in a pot!”:
Scales to this; 375.61 Megatons of TNT
Scales to this; > 1.16 Metric Kilotons

maxresdefault.jpg

“I’m a Goofy Goober! You’re a Goofy Goober! We’re all Goofy Goobers!”: 3 (Javenplayz253, MintyBoi1, HonestlyBored24)
Scales to this; 68.47 Megatons of TNT
Scales to this; 1.2 Metric Gigatons

Da Fakts
Adam has a 5.485793978533325x advantage in Attack Potency.
SpongeBob has a 1,037,737.524380226x advantage in Lifting Strength, though Adam drastically upscales from his value.

Last edited:
AWWWW YEAAHHH SPONGEBOB GETTING HIS RESPECT anyways Spongebob has some good regen and He can always summon his pencil which can EE the creator of mankind.

Back