• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Avengers vs Justice League

Flash. Do I need to say any more? Anyway, speedblitz and speedsteal. And the JLA in general have better combat speed.

Which Thor? The one you linked at his highest is Low 2-C. You also linked the wrong Captain Marvel.

Cap vs Bats: Cap wins via Experince, Speed, and Strength

Hawkeye vs Green Arrow: Hawkeye wins because his bow has more draw weight then arrow's is faster

Quicksliver vs Flash: I'm pretty sure you know the answer...

Binary vs Wonder woman: while WW has faster combat speed, her ap and durabilty is lower then carol, and all it takes in 1 hit form carol to do her in carol takes this

Martain Manhuter vs Hulk: Draw

Iron man vs Green Lantern: Close real damn close, but Tony has face via his greater intellect, massive amount of armours he can switch into and experince

Thor vs Superman: Even though superman has greater spees then Thor all it takes is a SS hammer throw from him to win

Black Widow vs Aquamam: Aquaman no contest

So all in all i'd have the Avengers winning 5/10

Flash can literally solo and why is it 10 vs 8 XD anyways JL wins pretty easy,far more diversity and some of them have solo blitzing capability,and comparable number and higher potency of haxxes,also the combined AP and dura of JL team is like 3 times of the avengers team.JL wins 10/10 mid diff

Back