• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
With Misako currently evading her sentence for beating the hell out of a superhero lawyer, the enforcers of justice naturally go to her partner in crime. Kyoko however, has no clue about any of this and a squad is sent to River City to deal with it, including that of an Avenger. Said squadron is left on the ground in no time flat, rather casually, in fact. But the one person standing in her way from getting back to playing video games is the man himself -- Captain America. "Cool", says Kyoko.

3570350-0ae7e09f7af259453bf49c4346bef3761565718714_full.jpg
marvels-avengers-captain-1-scaled.jpg

• Kyoko has her accessories, optional equipment, and recruits, besides the Tank Button.
  • SBA
  • Kyoko scales to 0.04 tons. Captain America scales to 0.08 tons.
Kyoko: Dalesean027, MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer (2)
Captain America:
Incon:

Last edited:
Damn its actually crazy how much her stats are the same as Captain America's in this case

Captain America's LS is at 2,240.46kg while Kyoko's is at 2289.57 kg so both are in a very similar ballpark there though kyoko has a ever so slight advantage there

Damn its actually crazy how much her stats are the same as Captain America's in this case

Captain America's LS is at 2,240.46kg while Kyoko's is at 2289.57 kg so both are in a very similar ballpark there though kyoko has a ever so slight advantage there
Kyoko also has an accessory that doubles her strength so... she's equal to just about everything except durability and intelligence when it comes to this fight.

Kyoko also has an accessory that doubles her strength so... she's equal to just about everything except durability and intelligence when it comes to this fight.
Oh wow so I doubt either of them takes this with any ease or mid difficulty also she has a shit ton of abilities with accessories and optional equipment so like how does she even use them in character or typically function in these kinda fights?

Also not necessarily equal either as Captain America can increase his strength and dura with Brooklyn brawler as well

Last edited:
Oh wow so I doubt either of them takes this with any ease or mid difficulty
It's definitely going to be tough. Kyoko definitely has a lot of options, but none of them would exactly leave Cap open. And likewise, Cap would also have to deal with her accessories, recruits and speed boosts. It's going to be a hard fought battle for sure.

how does she even use them in character or typically function in these kinda fights?
Kyoko can pick what sort of accessory she wants through her inventory storage. She can swap them out at any time she wants. Typically, the effects of her accessories kick in during physical combat. They enhance her way of fighting via damage boosts and just effects like making things explode. Kyoko can wear two of these at a time. She can also summon recruits from out of nowhere to aid her in combat, some of which can inflict status effects like paralysis and poison on contact.

Okay I see, thanks. Also depending on how strong and how many of these there recruits are I doubt they'd pose a threat to captain America at all as he as two variations of his shield throw one which targets 5 people at once and another that targets 8 people at once with his Rally Cry ability being perfect in this scenario as it marks groups of enemies boosting the amount of damage they take from all sources

Okay I see, thanks. Also depending on how strong and how many of these there recruits are I doubt they'd pose a threat to captain America at all as he as two variations of his shield throw one which targets 5 people at once and another that targets 8 people at once with his Rally Cry ability being perfect in this scenario as it marks groups of enemies boosting the amount of damage they take from all sources
Typically the recruits just do one attack and then go away. Then come back when Kyoko needs them again. Sort of like a hit and run thing.

Ah okay so Marvel versus Capcom Vergil assist style, gotcha
Yeah, exactly like that. One that I think might be problem for Cap is the ones that can inflict the ice status effect. And if Kyoko gets a decent hit in while wearing an accessory that grants her the ice status effect, she can slow his movements down to a crawl for a little while and get some attacks in.

Yeah, exactly like that. One that I think might be problem for Cap is the ones that can inflict the ice status effect. And if Kyoko gets a decent hit in while wearing an accessory that grants her the ice status effect, she can slow his movements down to a crawl for a little while and get some attacks in.
Was just going to comment on this, considering the projectile nature of most of these recruits attacks Captain America could use his parry since it reflects all projectile and beam attacks back at the user and specifically with fire and ice captain america already has some resistance to both especially ice though as thanks to the serum, he managed to survive being unconscious in the ice for nearly seven decades

Was just going to comment on this, considering the projectile nature of most of these recruits attacks Captain America could use his parry since it reflects all projectile and beam attacks back at the user and specifically with fire and ice captain america already has some resistance to both especially ice though as thanks to the serum, he managed to survive being unconscious in the ice for nearly seven decades
I don't think the recruits would be too much of a help to Kyoko then. But it could provide a good distraction at the very least. Though onto his ice resistance, the serum did help him to survive the ice, but he was still very much hindered by the ice, being unconscious and all. The effects of the slow-down nature of the status effect could still work on Captain America and the way it works with the touch-based way her accessory way of inflicting it wouldn't be so bad of a method of getting an advantage.

Though onto his ice resistance, the serum did help him to survive the ice, but he was still very much hindered by the ice, being unconscious and all. The effects of the slow-down nature of the status effect could still work on Captain America and the way it works with the touch-based way her accessory way of inflicting it wouldn't be so bad of a method of getting an advantage.
Yeah for sure his resistance isn't completely negating the affects of ice status effect so it's still definitely viable here

That said I'd like to send some clips for some examples of how cap fights as well to kinda set a precedent for what you can expect

Okiedokie.

Captain America's acrobatics are insane in thia game and I'm not sure if this video is entirely usable but it's technically something captain america could do in character

I unfortunately can't find any decent clips of captain america using Brooklyn brawler but it makes him double down on his already insane shield usage in combos and almost all his attacks revolve around ricocheting the shield in his combos

Actually wait scratch that it's used in the second video right before almost the halfway point

8:07 is also a good show of captain America's acrobatics in character as well

Last edited:

Captain America's acrobatics are insane in thia game and I'm not sure if this video is entirely usable but it's technically something captain america could do in character

I unfortunately can't find any decent clips of captain america using brookly brawler but it makes him double down on his already insane shield usage in combos and almost all his attacks revolve around ricocheting the shield in his combos

Actually wait scratch that it's used in the second video right before almost the halfway point

It’s very impressive for sure, but I don’t think it’s anything that Kyoko hasn’t already experienced in some way shape or form. Most of her bosses are stronger and even sometimes more mobile than her. Flying enemies like Hibari and Blaire for example. She’s an expert on handling agile opponents and looking for the perfect moment to strike, despite her ditzy demeanor. Kyoko’s a pretty good acrobat herself, pulling out various midair combos similar to those in the video. She could also use her Guard Break ability by just swearing or dabbing to disrupt his flow of combat and momentarily stun him. And yes. Those are actually things she can do.

It’s very impressive for sure, but I don’t think it’s anything that Kyoko hasn’t already experienced in some way shape or form. Most of her bosses are stronger and even sometimes more mobile than her. Flying enemies like Hibari and Blaire for example. She’s an expert on handling agile opponents and looking for the perfect moment to strike, despite her ditzy demeanor. Kyoko’s a pretty good acrobat herself, pulling out various midair combos similar to those in the video. She could also use her Guard Break ability by just swearing or dabbing to disrupt his flow of combat and momentarily stun him. And yes. Those are actually things she can do.
Yeah I figured as much lol but shit these guys are seriously extremely pitched, like I feel I could probably bring up captain america being comparable in skill to like black widow and explain her skill as well but it's again not anything too out from the realm of what Kyoko has dealt with either

Really the stuff I gave above is about everything cap has going for him outside of explaining some last bit of skill scaling since he's not like some ability god or extremely haxed out so I can't image anymore than the stuff I've said and shown above

similarly though captain america has fought extremely agile enemies who can fly or move at super fast speeds as well or things such as enemies who can phase shift and teleport and even then much more of a wide variety of foes he's faced in his years of experience

Last edited:
Yeah I figured as much lol but shit these guys are seriously extremely pitched, like I feel I could probably bring up captain america being comparable in skill to like black widow and explain her skill as well but it's again not anything too out from the realm of what Kyoko has dealt with either

Really the stuff I gave above is about everything cap has going for him outside of explaining some last bit of skill scaling since he's not like some ability god or extremely haxed out so I can't image anymore than the stuff I've said and shown above

similarly though captain america has fought extremely agile enemies who can fly or move at super fast speeds as well or things such as enemies who can phase shift and teleport and even then much more of a wide variety of foes he's faced in his years of experience
I can’t believe I’d see the day where Kyoko outskills Captain America lol. But yeah, that is where she has a big advantage. It’s usually those that have an advantage over her that push Kyoko to fight to the fullest. While brute force combat seems to be her bread and butter, styling on brutes that from a glance could stomp her. And even then, she doesn’t seem too strained even at the end of the final bosses at all.

I can’t believe I’d see the day where Kyoko outskills Captain America lol. But yeah, that is where she has a big advantage. It’s usually those that have an advantage over her that push Kyoko to fight to the fullest. While brute force combat seems to be her bread and butter, styling on brutes that from a glance could stomp her. And even then, she doesn’t seem too strained even at the end of the final bosses at all.
Yeah I really think this can go either way and no matter after who wins either of them takes this with high difficult as they're pretty pitched in almost every regard with each having counters to some of the others abilities or just some really good abilities themself but Kyoko edges out slightly in LS and can boost herself to be on par with captain america AP wise that is ignoring his damage boost with his shield and brooklyn brawler and while he could potentially whittle her down overtime since he still has higher dura since hers isn't buffed by the same thing that doubles her AP. she'd still edge it out with her own skill advantage albeit it's not a skill stomp but it's definitely still notable and she can still rely on ice status to slow cap down and potentially use some kinda stun inducement to give herself openings and even then that'd be a matter of stamina which they're still comparable with both having similar stamina feats with Kyoko clearing a 50 story yakuza building in one night and captain america being able to raid one of A.I.Ms weapon caches, free their inhuman prisoners throughout the city, and take control over their adaptiod research lab all in one night.

Last edited:
Yeah I really think this can go either way and no matter after who wins either of them takes this with high difficult as they're pretty pitched in almost every regard with each having counters to some of the others abilities or just some really good abilities themself but Kyoko edges out slightly in LS and can boost herself to be on par with captain america AP wise that is ignoring his damage boost with his shield and brooklyn brawler and while he could potentially whittle her down overtime since he still has higher dura since hers isn't buffed by the same thing that doubles her AP. she'd still edge it out with her own skill advantage albeit it's not a skill stomp but it's definitely still notable and she can still rely on ice status to slow cap down and potentially use some kinda stun inducement to give herself openings and even then that'd be a matter of stamina which they're still comparable with both having similar stamina feats with Kyoko clearing a 50 story yakuza building in one night and captain america being able to raid one of A.I.Ms weapon caches, free their inhuman prisoners throughout the city, and take control over their adaptiod research lab all in one night.
She also has a chance of self-resurrection with the lantern, meaning more times than not, she has a chance of continuing the match in cases where Cap normally wouldn’t. It’s not completely reliable as it is luck-based, but it is something to note.

Plus, she can use the food she’s stored as health, not to mention Noize, whom she can summon on a whim to heal her up when she needs her with her music. She has more conditions of replenishing her stamina than Steve does imo.

She also has a chance of self-resurrection with the lantern, meaning more times than not, she has a chance of continuing the match in cases where Cap normally wouldn’t. It’s not completely reliable as it is luck-based, but it is something to note.

Plus, she can use the food she’s stored as health, not to mention Noize, whom she can summon on a whim to heal her up when she needs her with her music. She has more conditions of replenishing her stamina than Steve does imo.
Ah well shit lol ig this one goes to her then with that final edge

I think an Incon would be more accurate of a pick here. Judging from what Kyoko has here, Kyoko's best chance would be having the Lantern on her, and even then there are times with and without the lantern where either of them could take the win. This isn't even accounting for the fact that Captain America's shield is made out of the same crap Wolverine's claws are made of, so whatever Wolverine could dish out, the shield would likely take.

I think an Incon would be more accurate of a pick here. Judging from what Kyoko has here, Kyoko's best chance would be having the Lantern on her, and even then there are times with and without the lantern where either of them could take the win. This isn't even accounting for the fact that Captain America's shield is made out of the same crap Wolverine's claws are made of, so whatever Wolverine could dish out, the shield would likely take.
Is Wolverine even in this game's continuity?

Can't speak on that currently since I haven't tackled the Black Panther storyline in the game yet but for now we can at least say that it could harm absorbing man who could tangle with the hulk while amped
If that's the case, this might be a stomp. That would make Cap's shield country level.

Actually wait captain america has an absolutely insane durability feat in the game that may upgrade him to like Building level or even Large Building level so either way whether the shield gets upgraded to be 6-B or not this match would still be a stomp afterwards when I do this calc

okay this can be closed this is now officially a stomp match going for whatever end of this gets accepted

it was fun while it lasted that said Marvel's Avengers has other 9-A's if you're interested (I actually have to make most of their profiles though since 2 of the 3 current 9-A's will be upgraded by this calc)

Okay captain america's profile is officially updated I'll request this be closed and if you want to try a match with black widow from the same verse she's equal to him skillwise if not a bit more and also has invisibility, paralysis, and electricity manip to spice it up

I'll have more 9-As as well don't worry🗿

Back