• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You got that wrong. Iroh is the one who says that Iroh stands a chance, and not even he's sure, but history would just treat it as a brother killing a brother for power.

No. Iroh said "Even if I beat him - and I'm not saying I could...". He's unsure, but they're overall in the same league.

Fair enough, but Ozai is still clearly stronger overall. The "Tales of Avatar the Last Airbender", which was the version that had all those author notes on pop up bubbles, said, "Firelord Ozai is the most powerful Firebender, Period!" or something a long those lines.

I know, yes he's still 8-B; I even said "Fair enough" in my previous post.

That looks legit as well; also gives better support for Iroh being 8-B given he's stronger than both of them.

Also, it's notable that Zuko's flames are considerably longer and wider than Azula's, which may actually explain how his flames matched hers despite being only half as hot without even dwelving into scaling.

I won't be able to comment much on this atm however I will say this for now.

I agree with the Avatars upgrade except for Korra. Korras Avatar State canonically becomes much weaker because of Unalaq destroying Raava, which severs her connection to Aang and the other past Avatars. Which means her AS is just hers and Raavas power. That's it.

Btw, I think we decided on some stuff from an upgrade thread I made for the verse a while ago that never got added or more people to see it.

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot about that part. What Kukui said about Korra is true; except she also has a 7-B feat in the end of Avatar when she bends energy. Another thing was that one poison that was still inside her throughout the 4th season, and that she doesn't get it completely removed until the very end right before the battle with Kuvira. And their first encounter, she hasn't fully recovered and was unable to go into Avatar State.

However, Energy Bending should make fully mastered Avatar State 7-B as well.

Losing the connection with the other Avatars doesn't weaken the Avatar State, it's just that she loses the knowledge of all the other Avatars.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
I won't be able to comment much on this atm however I will say this for now.

I agree with the Avatars upgrade except for Korra. Korras Avatar State canonically becomes much weaker because of Unalaq destroying Raava, which severs her connection to Aang and the other past Avatars. Which means her AS is just hers and Raavas power. That's it.

Btw, I think we decided on some stuff from an upgrade thread I made for the verse a while ago that never got added or more people to see it.
But this doesn't make her avatar state weaken than the others avatars. She has a 7-B feat and she was re-connected with Raava in the same part, so her power level is comparable to the others avatars.

Dlanor O'Bell said:
But this doesn't make her avatar state weaken than the others avatars. She has a 7-B feat and she was re-connected with Raava in the same part, so her power level is comparable to the others avatars.
Yes it does. Korra losing her connection means she can't inherit the same skills, strengths and experiences as the past avatars anymore like she used to. Korra reconnecting with Raava means nothing but that. Otherwise by this logic, Avatar Wan would be exactly as strong as the likes of Roku and Aang from the start.

Plus, her 7-B feat is strictly only from energybending.

Yes it does. Korra losing her connection means she can't inherit the same skills, strengths and experiences as the past avatars anymore like she used to. Korra reconnecting with Raava means nothing but that. Otherwise by this logic, Avatar Wan would be exactly as strong as the likes of Roku and Aang from the start.

Plus, her 7-B feat is strictly only from energybending.

So when she was re-connected with Raava doesn't matter? Korra will be weaken than the others? I think that no. Korra's connection with Raava allows her to inherit the skills and strenghts of the past avatars. Her connection with Raava was restored then she has the skills, strenghts and experience of the past avatars. I'm sorry If I'm wrong

Except no, she doesnt. And this is even confirmed at the end of Book 2 and at the beginning of Book 3. Think of it like this.

Theres an old raava and a new raava. Korra having the old raava meant she was connected with the past avatars and could inherit their strengths and skills via said connection. But when Unalaq ripped the old raava out of Korra and destroyed her, he also destroyed Korras connection to the past avatars because the old raava was destroyed. However, Korra managed to find Raava's light within Unavaatu and revive her into the world, thus bringing forth a "new" raava since Raava regrows inside Vaatu if she should ever be destroyed. Korra fused with the new Raava, who has no connection to the past avatars but just Korra, creating a new Avatar cycle. In other words, Korra is the "new" 1st Avatar like Avatar Wan was when he first fused with Raava.

So:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kepekley23/Avatar:_Azula_vaporizes_water

Azula is High 8-C from her introduction.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kepekley23/Avatar:_Book_1_feats

Book 1 Aang's airbending is 9-A, and his waterbending is 8-C, which scales directly to beginning of Book 1 Zuko's durability, since he survived the attack, and also to Katara's waterbending before Pakku's training.

Post-Training Katara is 8-C+, which scales to end of Book 1 Zuko and to beginning of Book 2 Aang.

Kep, did you calc the Avatar state ocean spirit feat from the end of Book 1?

Kepekley23 said:
It has already been calced
Oh, how much did it yield? Sorry if it was already mentioned above, I did not read all the comments.

Kepekley23 said:
Also, it's notable that Zuko's flames are considerably longer and wider than Azula's, which may actually explain how his flames matched hers despite being only half as hot without even dwelving into scaling.
Hmmm, but there are 3 important parts to consider:

1. It depends on the frame and perspective of that scene, it just looks right at the end like that(cause Zuko's fire lashes out)

2. Azula casually shot that blast with one hand, while Zuko was first drawing and charging his blast with both hands.

3. That's Azula's clearly weakened insane version.

Here a gif of that scene where we can see 1 and 2(new link, cause the old one didn't work):

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11131/111311636/6311413-capturegdguacdd.gif

Oh and two questions:

Did you consider comic feats?

Is just base Zuko Mid-Tier or Comet Zuko too, cause i think Comet Zuko and Comet Azula(especially in a theoretical sane Version, let alone Kemurikage/Comic) should be clearly High-Tier?

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Except no, she doesnt. And this is even confirmed at the end of Book 2 and at the beginning of Book 3. Think of it like this.

Theres an old raava and a new raava. Korra having the old raava meant she was connected with the past avatars and could inherit their strengths and skills via said connection. But when Unalaq ripped the old raava out of Korra and destroyed her, he also destroyed Korras connection to the past avatars because the old raava was destroyed. However, Korra managed to find Raava's light within Unavaatu and revive her into the world, thus bringing forth a "new" raava since Raava regrows inside Vaatu if she should ever be destroyed. Korra fused with the new Raava, who has no connection to the past avatars but just Korra, creating a new Avatar cycle. In other words, Korra is the "new" 1st Avatar like Avatar Wan was when he first fused with Raava.
Aaaah, I forgot this. But I think who Korra doesn't will be weaken, she has feats to keep her on 7-B. Because her energybending that was able to redirect the spirit energy cannon. And if she doesn't has the connection with the others avatars, they doesn't will be 7-B. Because they take power-scalling with Korra. But I want to know about my comment about Kyoshi island creation feat. With Kyoshi's feat they can up to 7-B too, right?

Reviving this. Are the revisions happening?

Well, since the calcs have been evaluated, can we proceed?

I can manage some of the profiles too. We should also make another thread to look into the Legend of Korra powerscaling, but for now, Aang verse changes is fine.

It seems that the calcs have been accepted. I can help too if other staff members are busy.

Back