• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

@Medeus

Are you willing to carry out the remaining changes?

There are some Dark649 mentioned, but not sure what specifically he referred to. I know fodder characters needed a consistent lifting strength rating he mentioned, and he said something about avatar state. But I could add the key to Korra's profile and upgrade Tokuga scaling from other Chi blockers which seems to be agreed.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
@Gunchar
The High 8-C calc was how strong fodder firebenders were during Sozen's comet; which Zuko and Azula are 8-B at this point in time scaling from their own feats. So don't really see a problem in that. Also, everyone's Massively Hypersonic in combat speed via dodging lightning. Ozai also was able to somewhat keep up with Mastered Avatar State Aang; who's consistently shown to outpace Zuko and Azula even in base form. Word of God and everyone else outright confirm Ozai being the strongest Firebender in TLAB arc.
Word of god never said anywhere Ozai would be far superior to the siblings(being the strongest means nothing else but that he was somewhat superior, if i would be just a few percent faster than Usain Bolt would i be also the fastest sprinter period) and his own feats also don't justify that, which makes that part of his profile obviously a pretty big stretch.

And it's even worse for speed, the only thing Ozai actually showed was neat flying speed which obviously don't means he can react faster or physically move faster due to that, which is also the only speed advantage of the mastered Avatar state(obviously barely affected Aang's actual physicals, including reactions/physical movement speed). Also Aang absolutely didn't consistently outspace Azula(there is a very good reason why he got always into massive trouble until someone else or the plot saved him), hell she has straight up better physical movement and reaction feats against Aang than Ozai. In the day of the black sun was a bendingless Azula outright dancing circles around Aang while keeping him right behind herself(to waste his time) and Aang literally told Toph:

"I can't beat her down, she is too quick"

While Zuko got only consistently outspaced in his Book 1 version, which is vastly inferior to his later versions.

So again, Ozai gets in his own profile drastically overrated and Zuko and especially Azula(who has straight up better reaction/physical speed and potency feats, which don't just get contradicted by Ozai's pretty vague lvl of superiority during the series by word of god) drastically underrated for no good reason.

@Gunchar

That's kind of derailing from the current topic, but it's already been discussed and decided that The Last Airbender profiles are good. Though, I might as well mention other details. Azula was actively playing on the defensive during the black sun arc, plus she did have help from Dy Lee agents. Aang was obviously not as fast or strong during Black Sun as he is in Sozen's Comet; due to not having Avatar State mastered among other things; so that point is kind of moot. There was also the Return to Omashu episode, where Aang was easily dodging Azula's blue fire bending and while gliding on King Bumi's prison case. Ozai on the other hand absolutely blitzed Aang's base form, and somewhat kept up with mastered Avatar State Aang. And as for power, it was also mentioned that Iroh could have taken out Zuko, Azula, and all those Dy Lee agents all on his own if he was 100% serious, but chose to only hold them off as he didn't want to hurt his nephew.

Anyway, back to the main topic. I also noticed, should Asami Sato scale from other Non-Benders such as Sokka and Ty Lee as well? And aside from that, there's just the lifting strength ratings for lower tiered characters and the Avatar state stuff @Dark649 mentioned.

I am not sure. Sorry.

You can ask Dark649 to comment here again if you wish.

Back