• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Laughs in passive Empowerment
Sounds like cope from a salty fan whose verse gets one shot by Chad Aang

ADY9pvt.jpg

Kirby solos a lot of verses, tbf.

Also, of you like Gravity Falls, I recommend Amphibia and The Owl House. They were both made by some of the same writers
and they all take place on the same Earth.
Owl House is ending this Saturday, so you could binge the series soon.
They're not really my cup of tea but Amphibia is funny tbf.
Sadly nothing beats Gumball, early SpongeBob, and Chowder.

Also, of you like Gravity Falls, I recommend Amphibia and The Owl House. They were both made by some of the same writers
and they all take place on the same Earth.
Owl House is ending this Saturday, so you could binge the series soon.
I've only watched Owl House Season 3 and a tiny bit of Season 2 so far, but I can already see why the show is so good

The pixel scaling is a bit iffy, but I think it low-balls it, if anything.

I guess Katara could downscale a bit.
Scales to Comet enhanced firebenders
Obviously not the ones that fought Toph and Bumi, though.

Although, maybe that could change if we had an example of something like half a dozen Firebenders overpowering Zuko or Azula.

The pixel scaling is a bit iffy, but I think it low-balls it, if anything.

I guess Katara could downscale a bit.

Obviously not the ones that fought Toph and Bumi, though.

Although, maybe that could change if we had an example of something like half a dozen Firebenders overpowering Zuko or Azula.
I know it's hard to see but I can't find any other place that shows the scenes I need in higher quality

if you have a suggestion I'm all ears

Is there ever a statement about the size of the fire nation capital?

I don't believe so.

I'll see if I can find anything better for you, but I don't think it matters that much.

On another note, we should calculate Iroh's feats here. Zuko was stronger than him at this point.

Last edited:
Wait a minute, why is the base avatar state for everyone else also 5-C? Shouldn't that only scale to Koizilla Aang?

You just noticed that? It's because Raava and Vaatu are regarded as the most powerful spirits of the verse, which puts them on the same level as the moon spirit. The avatar while in the avatar state gets their power from Raava and is able to stand up to Vaatu at his most powerful, when he stated that he was going to cover the world in darkness.

I have also read the Yangchen one through [TOTALLY LEGAL MEANS], same as the Kyoshi novels. This purchase is moreso born out of me liking physical stuff.

I just discovered that Unalaq's first key claims that he overpowered base Korra. This is straight-up wrong. In the one fight they had before the season finale, he held his own against her when she was using waterbending, but as soon as she airbent at him, she beat his ass. Considering his 8-B rating comes from this, it has to be changed.

No. This current one.

I'm just planning on adding evidence to the profiles.

Woah, what happened to all of Aang's Koizilla stuff? Shmeaty, did you delete his Koizilla key when you were reworking Aang's profile?

Are you saving it for another crt?
Yes

Similar to how Aang's Avatar state key and regular keys were merged the same thing happened with his Koizilla key

It's still on there, it's just grouped in with his first key

Back