• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question. Would Amon's bloodbending/blood manipulation be layered since he was able to resist Yakone bloodbending him? Same with Katara and how she was able to bloodbend Hama?

I'll do the Korra stuff soon.

By the way, could we use that calc for lifting strength?

I think this scales to Adult Toph, since peak Korra isn't that far above Kuvira with all bending powers, and prime Toph was supposed to be the pinnacle of Earthbenders even by the time of Korra.

Ah, I figured out the problem. The mecha's chest isn't as deep as it is wide, so I'd have to treat this like an elliptical cylinder.

This will probably half the value, but that would probably help us settle on a good Korra rating.

There we go. Baseline Small Town level+.

Absolutely perfect for Korra overall, since it's shy of mid-high Sozin's Comet tiers, but still stronger than high-mid TLA characters like Book 2 Azula.

Cuz the good shit is Wan and Varrick while the rest is eh. S3 is peak Korra though. If it wasn’t for Amon, it would have peak villain too.

I feel like if we bring the live action film into it, we would rapidly reclassify every piece of Avatar media besides as peak fiction. The bowel movements I had yesterday were better representation of the Avatar brand than that movie.

Yes. I'm just doing a bit revision for a couple days first.

I've already started updating the sandbox.

Guys I thought a little more about it and it seems a few more people besides Aang scale to the 7-C value for comet enhanced firebenders

Hear me out

Katara should get this as she was able to block an attack from Azula while Comet enhanced, This is not a stretch as even in season 2 Katara was portrayed as a superior bender to Azula

And since Katara is now 7-C that would make base Ozai and Iroh 7-C as well as Katara was present at the meeting where they discussed Iroh being the only person that could fight him, thus making them both scale above Katara

So there new keys would look like this

Katara - 7-C (Even though she was overpowered, managed to block a lightning attack from comet enhanced Azula)

Iroh - 7-C (Superior to every team member on team Avatar, including Katara who could block attacks from comet enhanced Azula)

Ozai - 7-C (Superior to every team member on team Avatar, including Katara who could block attacks from comet enhanced Azula)

All of these would Downscale from the 10 kiloton value

She has a possibly rating already for mostly being outmatched.

The water did block the attack, but it also was completely vaporized in the process.

Katara doesn't scale to Combustion Man, she scales to other characters who do, and Zuko is very much a different case because he didn't arc over a huge amount of water that didn't actually withstand the attack.

Anyway, I'll give the Fire Lords a possibly rating. Which makes sense because Ozai was only really considered singlehandedly unbeatable during Sozin's Comet.

Fu0hV50WwAYyptr

New visual for the upcoming Avatar movie.

Katara doesn't scale to Combustion Man, she scales to other characters who do, and Zuko is very much a different case because he didn't arc over a huge amount of water that didn't actually withstand the attack.
Katara does scale because of that

You literally agreed to it in the thread the upgrade happened in

It completely Negated the 7-C attack from Azula, if it didn't the lightning would have hit her

That's quite literally grounds enough to scale per wiki standards

Katara does scale because of that
She currently doesn't. She scales to S2 Azula and Aang. Look at the sandboxes.
I see literally nothing about agreeing with Katara for that reasoning, just Toph and Aang, who are different cases.

I assumed you had her as Low 7-C due to scaling indirectly to CM, which is the same reason why I have her as Low 7-C.
It completely Negated the 7-C attack from Azula, if it didn't the lightning would have hit her

That's quite literally grounds enough to scale per wiki standards
This is like saying rocks have tier 8 durability because a building crushed them and not the person beneath.

The water didn't block or withstand anything, the lightning's power was just used up on vaporizing all the water.

Last edited:
She currently doesn't. She scales to S2 Azula and Aang. Look at the sandboxes.
That is not accepted yet

The current scaling accepts combustion man downscaling (Though her page isnt updated)
I see literally nothing about agreeing with Katara, just Toph and Aang, who are different cases.
You said "Looks good for the most part" which wasn't disagreeing with my Katara scaling

This is like saying rocks have tier 8 durability because a building crushed them and not the person beneath.

The water didn't block or withstand anything, the lightning's power was just used up on vaporizing all the water.
This is a horrible analogy to use considering Katara's water has Tier 7 Durability

Also if an object is destroyed but completely halts the energy of attack then yes it should scale
Here's some examples (Aang and Katara's combined shield, in the latter video) of applicable water shielding.
In two of these examples the exact same thing happens where Azula's fire vaporizes Katara's water

That is not accepted yet
You were talking as if it was in our plans.
The current scaling accepts combustion man downscaling (Though her page isnt updated)

You said "Looks good for the most part" which wasn't disagreeing with my Katara scaling
Did you read what I said? She does scale to him, just indirectly. Like she currently does in the sandboxes.

This is why she's Low 7-C in the first place.
This is a horrible analogy to use considering Katara's water has Tier 7 Durability.
That's a terrible counter given that was totally vaporized anyway, making that a non-factor, and this completely contradicts your final statement.
Also if an object is destroyed but completely halts the energy of attack then yes it should scale
By this logic, pretty much anyone should scale to energy blasts for exploding them in mid-air.

Also, it's water. Would that not provide a conductive path for the lightning?
In two of these examples the exact same thing happens where Azula's fire vaporizes Katara's water
Not at all. You have two examples of Katara actually stopping the attacks without damaging her shields, and Azula vaporizes her water attack.

Last edited:
Back