• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Usually though what you need is to either pull a Loid where you counter her AP and matching it---

Or pull a Logan where you just tank as much as you can and adapt/outlast her imo.

Austin's thing isn't really the best sadly.

Usually though what you need is to either pull a Loid where you counter her AP and matching it---
...Theory is superior to people who have AP (Axiom), and his AD will make sure he matches his opponent in skill.

Or pull a Logan where you just tank as much as you can and adapt/outlast her imo.
Admittedly Theory doesn't have this. He does have a good pain tolerance.

I'm just going to hope for the best here.

Mainly so I can flex on the fact that Chisato gets stomped by someone who wears spandex🥸

Just out of interest does anyone know the Minimum AP you have to upscale from to be baseline 9-A here?

VmbtfB8.png

Here's the statement.

If we can find a feat for the Top Tiers that will result somewhere around 15-17 Megajoules, then we can 100% upscale the God Tiers to baseline 9-A.

Even 1.3x upscaling is a pain in the ass, and most of the time, its 1.2x instead.

So, in short, you need to be around 0.0041666... tons of tnt in order to upscale to 9-A, and that's if you like, have the good shit needed to upscale (IE One shot, or have statements of being way stronger)

You're in a tough spot now WWE, get upgraded to 9-A, Yu is there to say hi, get upgraded to 9-B+, Tenkaichi dudes will say hi, and maybe Yoon-seok but it'll probably be a stomp for him as always.

You're in a tough spot now WWE, get upgraded to 9-A, Yu is there to say hi, get upgraded to 9-B+, Tenkaichi dudes will say hi, and maybe Yoon-seok but it'll probably be a stomp for him as always.
I genuinely think Yoon-Seok is the strongest 9-B character out there. Then again I don't know a lot of em

Back