• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aurora vs Baby Ducks

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
In both rounds, the Baby Ducks can pilot Kingbreaker White Lightning.

Round 1: AP equalized. Both are bloodlusted.

Round 2: Standard battle assumptions.

Is AP equalized for round two as well? If so I might go with the ducks due to sheer size.

I still think the ducks may have a chance in the second round, though. Aurora only has MFTL+ reactions with FTL+ movements. Meanwhile Hyperduck KBWL is MFTL+ in general.

Other than that though, Aurora only has to land one hit, while the ducks are going to have multiple. I still believe Auro may take the upper hand here, but it's gonna be really close. The ducks are practically guaranteed to land at least one or two hits, but it may or may not seal the deal.

Back