• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is his hax like instakill, and does he spam it in character? I need to know the details.

SBA would assume Didact is strongest, so Low 7-C. So how will he get around that gap, since he's only 8-B.

Btw if Didact is bloodlusted, he stomps via looking at him and he is turned into plasma.

If they're bloodlusted Lizzard stomps

He has human level Dura regardless so Fidact one shots with anything

Looking at Izzard's page, he has some pretty good hax. So exactly how does it work and does he spam it in character.

Didact does hold back intitally, but he leads with 9-A attacks. So with 10-B dura, this guy dies pretty much immediately unless he haxes Didact to death right away.

Anyway, voting the Lizzard on this one.

Doesn't particularly like to mess around initially and can pretty much shut down Didact's telekinesis by thinking "Die" or whatever. And he's faster acting.

Going with the Greenhead

Ars magna works on thought, the moment they meet each other, as long as Izzard can visualize Didact get splattered, the reality warping would happen.

Of course, if didact can use energy and light to put an illusion tricking Izzard, than the illusion would become real and make him self-destruct.

I gave it to Didact cause his durability would require Izzard to take a bit time to imagine a scenario in which he dies for certain. During that time, he could put on a illusion to trick izzard into doubting himself.

As for actual attack from Didact, I don't think they can hit Izzard as long as he have absolute conviction in his Ars Magna cause he can just stretch space continously so that Didact and his attack never reach him.

Gargoyle One said:
Anyway, voting the Lizzard on this one.
Doesn't particularly like to mess around initially and can pretty much shut down Didact's telekinesis by thinking "Die" or whatever. And he's faster acting.

Going with the Greenhead
Does Didact have a heart or central nervous system or something similar? Cause Izzard need to imagine how they die for "Die" to work. Usually he default to internal body shut down, so if Didact is pure machine inside, he need to figure this out and think machine shut down for it to work.

Doesn't that make this a stomp then? If this guy is able to instawin, and Didact has no chance to even counter. That is the definition of a stomp thread.

Nope, he certainly doesn't always lead with it.

And considering his abilities are word based while Didact is thought based, a bloodlusted Didactcwpuld win just fine.

No, bloodlusted Didact would be a stomp in the other direction. Because Didact looks at him and Izzard is instantly turned into plasma.

If the other character dies without even having the chance to counterattack, that is the definition of a stomp match. That is exactly what is happening here

You just said Didact would stomp Lizzard if he was bloodlusted and he would.

Lizzard wins by going for the Kill immediately.

A stomp is literally having no way to win under any circumstances.

Didact has every chance to win at the beginning.

He does have a chance though. Hell, even you yourself said that with bloodlust Didact wins. This is not Homura vs Accelerator where the former wins regardless from circumstances.

I said Bloodlusted Didact stomps hard.

Didact doesn't take his opponents seriously at the start. He'll be dead before he ends up getting serious and instamelts Izzard.

In these circimstances, Didact cannot win, no matter what.

It's a stomp either way

That's Didact's fault for not doing so.

Literally every hax fight ever would be a stomp going by your logic

Well, yes ? If u want to compare ability u can but if u want to compare character u need to follow the rules, if 2 glass cannon fight it's obvius the one with more power/speed wins

Anything remotley similar to a Human is a obvius target to the Didact, he would not hesitate on killing him.

Aslo the Didact seen in the novels that acted cocky and crazy was because he was under the influence of a Gravemind, a.k.a not in character.

I'm going to have to vote Izzard. His Reality Warping is pretty broken so I hear. He simply needs to say the word "Die" in his mind, and he one shots basically. Can also say "Do Not Attack Me" to give him Spatial Intangibility. Also has some really advanced Attack Reflection which could easily turn the tables on Didact.

Additionally, this may be off topic Izzard had a pretty decisive against Jedah (Fire Emblem); who is arguably more hax'd than Didact.

So... you are telling me that the Didact, a Forerunner that hates humans isnt going to one-shot a human?

SBA says willing to kill isn't it? So thats most likely, anything Didact does, wich is tought based, is Instakill, even looking or creating a Slipspace portal, wich can kill him with the Vortex alone, not even BFR him.

His first attack is TK which is a hand raise.

Speaking is faster then hand raising.

And even if he doesn't go all out, he can say "Do not attack me" and Spatial Intangibility happens, blocking the TK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back