• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Random Toaru ability

I don't know what I'm doing with this ability, but here it is:
Izzard creates a boundary inside a building that prevents those in the "back side of the coin" from interacting with or being perceived by things on the "front side of the coin".

Those in the back side of the coin can't press a button to call an elevator since it's from the front side of the coin. If a person in the back side of the coin were to get in an elevator and a crowd in the front side were to fill it, the person on the back side would get crushed w/o any resistance and the front would not be aware of it at all.
Phone calls still work from one side to the other.
“? Touma, you didn’t need anything?”

“Nah. I just wanted to see if a call got through. I’m hanging up now.”
Izzard can reverse the positions making it so students in the front side of the coin are now in the back.

Since it wouldn't be a CRT unless I'm positing an ability or change of some kind I'll just say I'm guessing it's limited law manip, but I really don't know.

Whatever it is, it seems to me like it accomplishes sealing and perception manipulation.

hey, could you make a thread about Aleister's nonduality? Feats are in his profile already. With those he can get NEP 3 I think.

I think the statement on the page is just focussing on the fact that spatial manipulation doesn't mean applying/defying the law (such as changing the surrounding area to be in space, it doesn't mean the absence of the law of gravity in the area (allowing one to float in the area because it's in space; absence of the law of gravity)).

I'd rather leave this to the knowledgeable members, tbh.

It's one of Ars Magna's usage or no? If it's from Ars Magna I believe it could be Law Manipulation with sub-type of Spatial Manipulation. But I prefer it's some kind of boundary (pocket dimension).

Back