• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

August vs Whitebeard (Old OP Men)

This shouldn't even be a match. You have a High 6B character against a character that's probably about to get downgraded to 6C. This is literally spite.

No not spite not even close. August is High 6B via a suicide attack, it wouldn't make sense for him to use it since that would just result in a draw

That^

Also didn't know Whitebeard was getting downgraded, so please don't accuse me of being spiteful

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Yeah this match isn't gonna work. Unless the Shanks Whitebeard feat is beyond 6-C.
@Demon

Actually goes that calc going?
If Damage's calcs are accepted (which it looks like they will be), Whitebeard gets downgraded to 6C.

@Rin

Hadn't been able to start it because of some personal stuff I had to take care of, but I'll be able to make it very soon

Back