• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Athena vs Bloom

Athena Sasha
Bloom (Winx Club)
Fairy of the Dragon Flame

Battle Between 2 Cosmic Tier Females!
Athena vs Bloom

Athena is obviously not getting her 2-C form here

Speed is Equalized

Note: If it becomes a hax stomp in either direction I will remove said hax to make it more fair

Athena votes-

Bloom votes-

Inconclusive votes-

GO!

Athena hax stomps for the same reason Pegasus Seiya does, removing her hax makes this both an AP and Hax stomp for Bloom.

Also matches where hax is removed wont be added.

Unless Bloom can kill Athena on an atomic level she can't beat Athena, the only thing on her profile that I saw that can do this was transmutation.

Well her Dragon Fire was used to create the entire Winx Club verse. It killing ppl on an atomic level should be believable, especially when creating a universe should give you Matter Manipulation anyway. But its speculating so i'll go off of her current profile. Maybe Transmuation could work

And wouldnt stuff like Wish Granting, BFR, Life/Death Manipulation, Reality Warping and Darkness Manipulation do something?

Athena takes this easy cause of hax. I don't see acausality on bloom's profile so she is gonna get rekt by athena's causality manipulation, athena could also just bypass her durability with her atomic hax or destroy bloom's soul or seal it at the edge of the universe like she did eris.

And bloom can't put athena down due to atomic level regen and even if she could kill her on that kind of level athena would just resurrect and come back instantly. Wish granting is the same as reality warping and it isn't doing anything to athena since she can reality warp too.

BFR not gonna work when athena can travel across different space-time continuums, plus even gold saint can BFR people to other dimensions and return from other dimensions much less a god. Life/death manipulation also not gonna work when the literal god of death of the verse can't will athena to death.

As i said before in the seiya vs bloom match up aim lower on the totem pole saint seiya is too hax for bloom.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Athena takes this easy cause of hax. I don't see acausality on bloom's profile so she is gonna get rekt by athena's causality manipulation, athena could also just bypass her durability with her atomic hax or destroy bloom's soul or seal it at the edge of the universe like she did eris.
And bloom can't put athena down due to atomic level regen and even if she could kill her on that kind of level athena would just resurrect and come back instantly.
I dont think so. Even if Bloom isnt acausal im sure she could use tramsuation or a hax similar to that to beat Athena. If her Dragon Fire can be used to create universes then it should have no prolem killing someone on a Atomic Level. Also where does it say she has Regenerationn? Her profile doesnt list anything like that

@Anime4Life I don't think you understand just how hax causality manipulation is, here is the page for it, what it basically means is that unless you are acuasal or have greater hax like conceptual manipulation then there no way you are beating someone with it, with abilities like transmutation or plain old reality warping.

Athena has atomic creation, manipulation, destruction and restoration, restoration basically mean she can regen at an atomic level, she basically has high level regen it's just that only on a few pages have it separated and list it as high level regen, Matt and Tiv probably haven't gotten around to it yet, everyone who has atomic restoration can regen at the atomic level.

Also the 8th sense allows athena to resurrect so even if bloom could kill her she would just come back.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Anime4Life I don't think you understand just how hax causality manipulation is, here is the page for it, what it basically means is that unless you are acuasal or have greater hax like conceptual manipulation then there no way you are beating someone with it, with abilities like transmutation or plain old reality warping.
Athena has atomic creation, manipulation, destruction and restoration, restoration basically mean she can regen at an atomic level, she basically has high level regen it's just that only on a few pages have it separated and list it as high level regen, Matt and Tiv probably haven't gotten around to it yet, everyone who has atomic restoration can regen at the atomic level.

Also the 8th sense allows athena to resurrect so even if bloom could kill her she would just come back.
You stole my lines, I was gonna talk about those! But YES!

My vote goes to Athena for the reasons above. Everything Bloom has Athena has as well or has dealt with, so no big deal.

Athena also has her Aegis Shield to protect her with and her Nike Staff that has Divine Cosmos which grants Reality Warping, Probability Manipulation (Greatly raises Athena and her rightful warriors's chances of victory, often to absurd degrees, making the Saints overcome literally impossible situations through), Spacial Manipulation (Alongside Athena, warps space around the 12 Zodiac Houses so that even those who are Faster Than Light and capable of Universal Teleportation will take around 12 hours to climb it), Bypassing Durability, Bypassing Cosmic Barriers, Atomic Destruction

Back