• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ata(samurai 8) vs Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo have the AP and dura advantage and will grow stronger the longer the fight last with his reactive power level . He can use shunpo to have the speed advantage in this scenario .He also have the stamina advantage , a far weaker version ichigo was able to easily fight for months without stopping .

Ata on the other hand, have pretty good regen and immortalities wich will make it impossible for ichigo to kill him if the immortality type 8 doesn't have limits.

i vote Ichigo if Ata's type 8 immortality and regen can be put down by killing him over and over , otherwise i vote Ata.

Samurai regen depending on how badly their injured can take either minutes, hours or even days to regenerate from. With Ichigo already having a large AP advantage and great stamina amd will get stronger throughout, he can probably manage to push Ata's Regen far enough to incap him, if he doesn't accept lost that is.

i see , but what about the immortality type 8 that is depend on another ? can this be pushed past a limit ?

also , does bloodlusted characther can still admit defeat ? just for my general knowledge , i'm still kinda of a noob of vs battle .

Bloodlusted really just means they're gonna be soley focused on Killing their opponent and bypassing any in character flaws like not using certain abilities. Samurai immortality is dependant on them still having the will to fight, otherwise if fhey lose their courage or accept defeat with fatal wounds they turn into locker balls and their god dips on them. Basically if Ata still thinks he can win after getting beaten on for weeks on end then he'll still live.

Alright , thank you .

well then , what is Ata's personality ? Is he the type to accept defeat after being beaten hundreds or thousands times over and over ?

if yes , then ichi win , if not , then Ata win unless ichi can incapp him via pushing his regen too far .

so ichigo only win con is to beat Ata's ass so hard he incapp him because of how long it will take to regen ?

Except it taking hours to regen would be for particularly weak samurai, Ata lost like 70% of his body with a special attack and yet regen most of it in a couple of minutes and that was in his incarnate body which is much weaker than his real self which is being used here.

Also samurai are missing a few things which I would be adding in the next update, their samurai soul swords cut things at a subatomic level, which would bypass Ichigo's durability, all Ata has to do is silent slash him and Ichigo is done for. Also Ata can increase his durability to a significant amount with his samurai armour which can block their subatomic cutting blades.

I vote Ata via bypassing Ichigo's durability.

Though again, there is not much of a point of this match when characters like Ata have not even shown up in a fight with their real body.

And ichigo didn't showed what he is really capable of at full power. Yhwach just haxed him instantly before seriously injuring him and stealing 2/3 of his powers.

i agree that if Ata can bypass dura , that will make things more interesting but still not that much as we didn't much of what Ata can do when fighting for real .

is it better to pause the match until we know more of Ata ?

Ata can't bypass his dura. What Rocker is talking about is explained to be how they manipulate their Holders and thus Samurai Armor. Not to mention Ata's Baseline, even if he was enhancing his dura to stop subatomic attacks, that's completely unquantifiable.

Samurai souls attack to the sub atomic levels and their holders and all protect them too, they kinda have sub atomic levels Regenerationn and manipulation.......... Just leaving this in case people don't know

Ata is not baseline. Assuming they are at the strongest, his incarnate form would be baseline and his true form is far above the incarnate form . And then his basic armour on top of that puts him above his base and then his giant armour would put him above his small armour. In other words he is far from baseline at his strongest. Oh and if his princess buff is brought on he gets dozens of times stronger at the very least.

In fact he should have he princess buff if he is meant to be at his strongest meaning that if he really was only baseline he would be at least 24 times the baseline.

A. That's unquantifiable. Again. At best he's unquantifiably above baseline and at worst he's baseline.

B. And still weaker than Ichigo, who even weakened scales to unquantifiably above 1 Yottaton due to oneshotting Yhwach in a weakened state twice. His Bankai + Hollowfication making him far above that and he's still getting stronger coupled with RPL.

So Ata being above base line as you said is unquantifiable, princess buff is given an actual number though, which is dozens of times above base line, using just 24 times makes him above 1.4 YT, then unquantiafiable buffs with giant Holder on top of that. I dont see him being any stronger than Ata at his strongest even with those stuff.

Rocker1189 said:
So Ata being above base line as you said is unquantifiable, princess buff is given an actual number though, which is dozens of times above base line, using just 24 times makes him above 1.4 YT, then unquantiafiable buffs with giant Holder on top of that. I dont see him being any stronger than Ata at his strongest even with those stuff.
Because Ichigo can one shot people on that level in a weakened state. Being able to oneshot people comparable to a Yottaton at your worst > Being 1.4 yottaton at your best.

Hst master said:
Because Ichigo can one shot people on that level in a weakened state. Being able to oneshot people comparable to a Yottaton at your worst > Being 1.4 yottaton at your best.
That says nothing, an author can have someone only be 2 times stronger and still 1 shot. Either way the best you got is them being comparable in AP. And he is unquantifably above 1.4 yt at his best.

That says nothing, an author can have someone only be 2 times stronger and still 1 shot. Either way the best you got is them being comparable in AP. And he is unquantifably above 1.4 yt at his best.

Except Yhwach was actively trying to avoid fighting Ichigo at his best and we later see why. Trying to say their comparable with just "The author" is faulty especially when there is no indication he was only 2 times stronger, that's soley your assertion.

One can oneshot 1 yottaton guys at his weakest and is far beyond that at his best.

The other is only unquantifiably above 1.4 at his very best.

Yeah and the 1 shotter is only unquantifiably above 1 yottaton and within 5-B the best he can be is 2 times stronger than a 1.4 yt. With Ata's regen and massive range advantage and neglible AP difference I give it to Ata.

Rocker1189 said:
Yeah and the 1 shotter is only unquantifiably above 1 yottaton and within 5-B the best he can be is 2 times stronger than a 1.4 yt. With Ata's regen and massive range advantage and neglible AP difference I give it to Ata.
That's not the point.

Ichigo can one shot those who are around or unquantifiably above 1 yottaton and can become Unquantifiably stronger through Hollowfication and RPL.

Ata is at most 1 yottaton or at least unquantifiably above baseline and his regen takes time depeneding on how damaged he is, and dealing with someone who's strong enough to one shot him several times over is especially strainful

So far your argument has been to soley try to handwave Ichigo's AP advantage away, which isn't working well.

We no you are the one hand waving Ata's scaling Ata scales unquantifiably above '''1.4 yt''' and then more on top of that with his armour. Very cool that Ichigo can 1 shot a 1 yt. But there is no way he would do that against Ata. This is about more than just Ap. Ata has the advantage of range by massive amount and his regen is more than enough to survive any of Ichigo's attacks especially since it is not like Ichigo did any more than cut a guy.

Rocker1189 said:
We no you are the one hand waving Ata's scaling Ata scales unquantifiably above 1.4 yt and then more on top of that with his armour. Very cool that Ichigo can 1 shot a 1 yt. But there is no way he would do that against Ata. This is about more than just Ap. Ata has the advantage of range by massive amount and his regen is more than enough to survive any of Ichigo's attacks especially since it is not like Ichigo did any more than cut a guy.
No, I'm not. I pointed out even if he was 1.4 yottatons, Ichigo one shots people around that while not even at his best along with increasing his own stats in various ways. And b4 "Just because he can one shot 1 yottaton doesn't mean he can one shot 1.4 yottatons" because that's quite literally a minimal difference. Ata's Regen has a catch in which it's slower with higher damage he takes, and Ichigo has no regen (or more like he can't willingly use it) so Regenerationn Negation is useless. Also you do realize Ichigo can control the size of his Getsuga's right? Or did you forget he's repeatedly made ones capable of completely envolping people on multiple occasions. Ichigo doesn't have to permanently put down Ata. He simply has to cut him down to the point it'll take too long for him to regen back, with his AP advanatage, and Stamina to be able to fight for months he wins.

Ichigo's regen won't come into play because his regen sucks anyway. His getsuga tenshout can over come people, which is what samurai armour would prevent. And if he can use his gravity like ryu can it would just wash over him anyway. Ata got most of his body absorbed and regen most of it back in a few minutes. Enveloping his body won't be enough but regardless he won't be able to reach him with Ata's giant armour anyway.

yeah , remember how a far weaker ichigo disintegrated half a mansion with a GT ? he can clearly manipulate the size of his GT and decide to make them slice , explode/burn or disintegrate his foes. he just doesn't like to kill so he tries to just wound thembut it's not a problem in this fight as the morals are off.

From what i understand :

Ata at his most powerfull , with buff , armor and everything , scale above 1.4 yotta

Ichigo with just his bankai ,weakened by having 2/3 of his powers removed from him so no hollow or quincy boost and so severly injured/exausted he could barely run without collapsing, scale above 1 yotta.

in terms of raw physical stats , ichigo have still the advantage i'd say . Ata have the clear range and could still fight ichigo for quite a while thanks to his regen. The possibility of him surprising ichigo with his Silent slash is quite high too but i'm still unsure on how effective that would be as it seems HST master seem to deny the claim of Ata's having dura negation .

As i can't confirm nor deny the dura neg claim , i'll wait for either of you to provide an explanation ,with scans if possible before casting my final vote .

The silent slash is the cherry on top. And attacks he uses would massively slow down Ichigo's regen. If he hits Ichigo multiple without Ichigo knowing and then activates it Ichigo would suddenly take a load of damage for no reason.

Also Ata with armour would also scale far above 1.4 yt. Someone who scales below Daruma could 1 shot him the moment they got armour thus Ata should 1 shot 1.4 yt with armour.

i wasn't talking about ichigo's regen , as he doesn't any confirmation of still being able of it in the war arc , even on the brink of death it didn't activated and Ata have regen neg anyway so...

i was more talking about , as ichigo have more dura than Ata by a huge margin, his dura being even higher than his AP via blut , would silent slash do much to him if it isn't dura negation ?

Rocker1189 said:
Ichigo's regen won't come into play because his regen sucks anyway. His getsuga tenshout can over come people, which is what samurai armour would prevent. And if he can use his gravity like ryu can it would just wash over him anyway. Ata got most of his body absorbed and regen most of it back in a few minutes. Enveloping his body won't be enough but regardless he won't be able to reach him with Ata's giant armour anyway.
10/10 argument, but that's not the point, it's that Ata Regen Negation is useless. And like Naeblis said, Ichigo has scaled the size of Getsuga's and even just the pressure from his swings several times. And you assume this is something Ata can do and not exclusive to Ryu how or that he can even do something pike that before a point blank Getusga occurs how? Cool, that's still not dealing with someone who can one shot him and scatter him to pieces. And too bad Ichigo's AP Advantage would make Ata's Armour irrelevant via stat amps like Hollowfication and Zangetsu can further Ichigo's Dura via Blut Vene.

If the silent slash was hit before but then he would be hurt as if he never used bout because he had already been cut. The cut just appears when Ata decides it does. and again I don't think Ichigo gets the advantage once Ata uses armour. Ichigo doesn't even use blur apart from once anyway.

he seem to do it subconsciously , his blut manifesting to block attacks he couldn't block otherwise .

so , correct me if i'm wrong : Silent slash work by slashing the opponent but no wound appear before Ata want it ? But he still have to be able to cut the opponent right ?

10/10 argument, but that's not the point, it's that Ata Regen Negation is useless. And like Naeblis said, Ichigo has scaled the size of Getsuga's and even just the pressure from his swings several times. And you assume this is something Ata can do and not exclusive to Ryu how or that he can even do something pike that before a point blank Getusga occurs how? Cool, that's still not dealing with someone who can one shot him and scatter him to pieces. And too bad Ichigo's AP Advantage would make Ata's Armour irrelevant via stat amps like Hollowfication and Zangetsu can further Ichigo's Dura via Blut Vene.

Benkei went from getting destroyed by Daruma to oneshot for Daruma the moment he used Oniwakamaru. Ata would definitely 1 shot himself the moment he uses his dragon holder. Ichigo does not have the AP advantage. Even if he 1 shots Ata once the moment Ata regens and uses the armour it won't happen again.

merged hollow form make ichigo go from 6-B to 5-B in just his shikai. The boost is kinda big .

Ichigo can one shot 1 yotta with just his bankai so both his bankai and his merged hollow form give him pretty much the same boost in power . ichigo never really fought with both activated , Yhwach was too scarred and lolnopeAlmightyisOP him to oblivion .

so i'd say that ichigo still hold the stats advantage .

also is the princess buff stated to be the exact same for everyone or is it a " unlock your hidden potential" kinda deal ? that would explain the contradiction between a "few dozens time" and jumping from 9-A to 5-A .

anyway , i'm going to bed for now , i'll resume tomorrow .

It's the same for everyone in that everyone gets a huge buff. Though samurai in the end have their own base strength obviously.

Back