• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ata(samurai 8) vs Ichigo Kurosaki

Actually the authors ain't correct with their multiplier stuffs, for many instances I've seen the author saying something is a 10× amp but the character goes on from struggling to destroy a planet to destroying a star........ This is an example tho but I just wanted to say that feats>>>>multiplier given by authors .

Like shikai isn't even 10× amp but ichigo went from 6B to 5B so I don't think this multipliers by authors mean anything especially when in case of powerscaling

Yes we know its kinda our point, but at the very least the numbers are a low end to end used when necessary.

okay , but do Ata have feats with the princess buff ? if he doesn't , the best we can do is use the multiplier stated . i agree that feats are above statements but every characther have to be treated as a case by case basis .

Yoruichi said that GENERALLY , a bankai's boost is between 5 to 10 time :https://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-120-page-10.html

wich mean that it can be greater , wich multiples characthers displayed .

Al of Ata's actual feats have been by a super neefed clone of himself. Everything he scales to is super casual. And he should be capable of onehsotting is 1.4 yt self the moment he uses his giant armour.

His princess is much stronger than the 1 that allowed a 9-A to do a 5-A feat thus his buff should be even higher.

i thought he was 1.4 yota because of the princess buff wich put him at least dozens of time above his baseline 5-B ?

it's really hard to argue this match when we never saw Ata fight for real at his best. i think i'm gonna bail on this fight for now , i am not knowledgable on Samurai 8 and Ata at his best is a mystery .

If this fight is remade when we know more about Ata , i'll be there to resume my arguments .

Yeah it is, and then his armour on to pof that would allow him to oneshot his 1.4 yt self.

I agree it is why I initially did not get into this match when I saw it. Ata had 5 samurai souls that he could use for different abilities I presume(you can see that in his true body image), He has literally only used 1 of them which allowed him to form a clone of himself. The other 4 are absolute mysteries that could grant him other abilities. His clone has only used a couple of moves and on top of that his clone as he stated makes him unable to use soe of his other moves. He is massively nerfed on this wiki unless he suddenly gets killed off before showing anything more.

Also Samurai 8 characters in general are missing a few things from the latest arc which I have in a CRT to for them

Battler356ushiromiya said:
HST Master,no offense but ain't you the one who wanks bleach super hard in CV.
I've never even been to comicvine....and what does that even have to do with this? And I didn't bring up multiplers, that was rocker with Princess Buffs. And even then Naeblis explained it well.

I've never even been to comicvine....and what does that even have to do with this? And I didn't bring up multiplers, that was rocker with Princess Buffs. And even then Naeblis explained it well.

Oh no don't mind then,I've just known of a person with similar username,but ok nothing to do with this discussion.

okay , but do Ata have feats with the princess buff ? if he doesn't , the best we can do is use the multiplier stated . i agree that feats are above statements but every characther have to be treated as a case by case basis .

Yoruichi said that GENERALLY , a bankai's boost is between 5 to 10 time :https://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-120-page-10.html

wich mean that it can be greater , wich multiples characthers displayed .

Kinda agree with everything,but one thing which I think is that the princess buff whuch made the 9A to 5A might be the highest limit of buff i.e that's the highest limit for a princess amp.

Rocker1189 said:
Al of Ata's actual feats have been by a super neefed clone of himself. Everything he scales to is super casual. And he should be capable of onehsotting is 1.4 yt self the moment he uses his giant armour.

His princess is much stronger than the 1 that allowed a 9-A to do a 5-A feat thus his buff should be even higher.
Code:
i don't think princess niri will amp Ata to be sextillions of times stronger than his base.

Technically True Shikai Ichigo should have 5-B scaling from Almighty Yhwach for being able to survive assault from him and wound him, not that it even matters here according to the scaling.

Anyways as for this fight, if only speed wasn't equalized, then Ata should be able to use his superior speed to build enough kinetic energy momentum force to one-shot Ichigo going by the Mass x Acceleration = Force formula. However that is out of option since the op equalized the speed, but Ata still has durability negation to bypass Ichigo's superior durability so there is that.

Looking at Ichigo's profile, I don't see any Regenerationn negation or anything like that which will allow him to really put down Ata for good. Ata has both Type 8 immortality and High-Mid Regenerationn. The only way Ichigo is ever winning this fight is by either incapacitation or forcing Ata to give up. However the op didn't really verify how s/he wants the fight to end, and Ata is not type to say uncle. Ichigo's both Low-Mid Regenerationn and Immortalities on the other hand wouldn't play any factor in this fight at all due to Ata's Regenerationn negation. So there goes Ichigo's only chance of winning or surviving this fight.

I feel like this fight is stomp, Ichigo has no means of putting down Ata while Ata has many ways of putting down Ichigo. Afterimage Creation and Shunpo? Ata's time manipulation negs that. Ata's immunity to soul manipulation makes Ichigo's soulhax useless. Invisibity? Ata has extrasensory perception. Everything else doesn't matter much. To make things worse, Ata's starting move is Silent Slash when he performed against Daruma from the start of the battle cutting down his opponent's speed.

So yeah stomp.

No point in bumping for now.

Ata will be getting a revision since Samurai 8 has had 30 more chapters of lore building and scaling since Ata's introduction.

Ichigo's 5-B key will be getting upgraded as well soon due to multipliers.

Ata would likely end up being 5-A and then princess buffs and Ryuki on top of that and BFR hax and whatever else that BFR might give him. So either way it would be a stomp this should be closed.

Even taking multipliers into account and assuming Ichigo reaches 5-A using them, I really really doubt Ichigo would reach the level of 5-A that Ata is at with his own multipliers.

Her Precog is already pretty good, if she does become a Samurai then her passives are already quite nice.

However, I don't think she's going to fulfill a fighter role. I feel she is going to be relegated to the background similar to other Konoha kids of Naruto. I think she's gonna be like a support role.

It'll be interesting to see if Kishi breaks the mold and makes her a fighter though. All she needs is like one interaction to be at least 5-C.

Kishi already has with Yasha being one of the strongest Samurai out there, hopefully Ichigo does not just become a support role after all she was stated to have Gravity 2nd only to Hachimaru. Hachimaru of course s going to hit the 5-A level at some point. So hopefully that means the same for her.

However, I feel like the series won't go for so long as series with similar sales or even better are cut before 100 chapters. Rushness makes me believe focus will retain on Hachimaru and Ann with the side cast being pushed aside.

The spoilers of the next chapter seem to be rapidly hurrying events which bother me.

hmm idk, it would have seemed that way if Ata did not straight up destroy the progress the cast had.

Either way the fact its Kishi would help it stay longer than most. And it has the luck of being around near the end of other series.

For now I think the series will definitely go over 100 chapters, maybe 150 chapters. But if kishi decides to go Multiverse and higher as he mentioned in ch 35 then it's probably gonna be a much longer story. For all we even know of the God tier is only one of his state/fold of three states.

Back