• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

At least 4-A McGee with Hiccups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Ok so I made McGee's page and on his powers and abilities I gave him a tab for when he had Existence Erasure hiccups. The description is Existence Erasure (After drinking water from Fizzy Falls mixed with Break Berries, McGee gained uncontrollable hiccups that makes anything he's touching to disappear as though it never existed, eventually erasing everything including the laws of physics)

So in the episode it is shown that his hiccups become stronger than the last. At 6:45 they throw McGee into the lake, thinking it would stop the effects but since he's touching the water so he erased the lake and then he seemingly erases everything with the next hiccup. This is evident by the fact that they end up in a white void with nothing in it and Gretchen states McGee erased the laws of physics which allow them to all that crazy stuff at 7:10.

While we don't know if he erased the entire universe given all they say when they asked where they were they just said "nowhere". We do know they are on earth and At 1:09 in the same episode we see a stars in the sky so given we see no planet, sun or sunlight, no dark space or stars in the background it is safe to say that last hiccup erased it all so At least 4-A with hiccups should be fine given it would be impossible to know if he erased the universe.

I don't know if the feat would be an outlier but I do agree with the tiering rating if it is not.

Well It doesn't scale to anyone, it's hax with range. There are other feats of this type of caliber as well in the show. The Moon Dervis uses the power of a soler eclipse to root away the earth, the Party Animal can rotate the moon at high speeds, Cleton can repeatedly move the sun back and forth really fast and so on.

I'll ask more people to comment to be safe though.

>hiccups being 4-A

>I must be seeing things as i go to sleep smh

Regardless if its only hax and simply scales to that one ability it should be fine imho

It might be considered a gag feat, but At least Interstellar levels of toon force/existence erasure seems fine.

@DarkDragonMedeus

What is are description for gag feats?. The episode is centered around McGee getting the hiccups and erasing things, with him fixing everything at the end.

I would call it a gag if the episode just ended with him erasing everything like he did, because everything would still be there in the next episode.

Gag feats are a case by case scenerio. They're Toon force obviously speaking, and not all gag feats are outliers but some of them can be. It generally depends on context however. I mean, Loony Toons has like super consistent gag feats, so they're clearly legit. And Pinkie Pie's toon force is actually explained, so her gag feats are legit. But Heat Miser melting the moon which appears to be tiny given the way he grabbed it was considered a gag not legit for scaling.

Though, I'm okay with making the destruction feat a 4-A one based on the OP's premise.

I see what you mean. Like Cyrax from Mortal Kombat, he has the Fatality where he drops a lot of small bombs and blows up the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back