• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Astro Boy vs Darth Vader

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
7-C forms.

Speed equalized.

Astro: 0

Vader: 3

Inconclusive: 0

AstroH
"I have some really f*ck up father issues."

Vader defeating Sidious
"I have a son?"

Astro Boy is 7-C to 7-A, at least the version you mean. How does his Time Travel work ? Does it require prep to use that ?

This version of Astro doesn't have that. Omega Factor Astro has it and doesn't require prep.

In this case Vader hax stomps. Precognition, Can absorb and redirect very energy attack from Astro Boy or just crush him with Telekinesis.

Going with Vader.

That makes me happy too. Unfortunately the same cannot be said of the Tezuka-verse, I honestly think Astro's profile is blocked to make him look cool and important.

Eficiente said:
I honestly think Astro's profile is blocked to make him look cool and important.
If any page is locked, it's likely due to it suffering from vandalism from wankers and downplayers and even trolls who just want to mess around.

That last one is why the Grievous profile is locked.

Back