• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why it isn't in profile? I thought the only MF who has Soul Manipulation in BC is Lucious so I was wrong?.
Interacting with souls is just NPI not Soul Manipulation. And there’s most likely an accepted crt out there with a bunch of abilities I forgot to add but I can make a crt later regardless

What's the 2nd one?
Actually 12 years After the war my bad.

Yeah i know i was talking about NPI only.
Yep and Lucius isn’t the only one. There are abilities out there that manipulates the soul. Lucius’ magic is just all about souls.

🗿🗿🗿
Magic & Reatsu both exists in bleach separately.
Magic is introduced in Burn the witch which is 10 years after Yhwach gets smoked. Which exists in same world. West side of Soul society i guess. It's in London.
Burn the witch?

Yep and Lucius isn’t the only one. There are abilities out there that manipulates the soul. Lucius’ magic is just all about souls.
It's been while I forgot. I guess I need to re read it then. Anyway add that to the profiles so that we don't get confused.
Burn the witch?
Actually 12 years After the war my bad.
Yeah this series

I am 99% sure the magic draws on reiryoku like any other ability in Soul Society. Was it stated to have a different power source?

I am 99% sure the magic draws on reiryoku like any other ability in Soul Society. Was it stated to have a different power source?
Constantly mentioned as Magic throughout the series. Has zero mention of application or statement of Reiryoku or reishi or reaitsu in the series.

Hell might have a different thing but I will leave it out for now. We have characters who lacks reatsu and can still use their powers. Shunsui also implies something about hell energy which is most likely different than Reishi.
1wfRR6x-06865-039.png

1wfRR6x-06865-060.png

1wfRR6x-06865-061.png
I will leave that out until we get more information regarding hell arc.

Characters in BC can interact with souls, infact Demon Dweller and Destroyer was used to interact with souls/consciousness. So yeah, I’m sure Asta can fight spirits.

But yeah that soul crush thing is gonna irritate the **** out of me so I’m not even gonna bother arguing in this match.
Soul manipulation resistance? He resisted Lucius, surely that must account for something, right?

Constantly mentioned as Magic throughout the series. Has zero mention of application or statement of Reiryoku or reishi or reaitsu in the series.

Hell might have a different thing but I will leave it out for now. We have characters who lacks reatsu and can still use their powers. Shunsui also implies something about hell energy which is most likely different than Reishi.
1wfRR6x-06865-039.png

1wfRR6x-06865-060.png

1wfRR6x-06865-061.png

we equalise verses based on how similar both energy systems are. I'm gonna straight up say that it can be likely that even magic in bleach (Burn The Witch) isnt even as similar to the magic in Black Clover. We don't just equalise on naming conventions surely.

So my questions are:
1. Does magic exist everywhere in the verse?

2. Does magic exist in humans?

3. Is magic power predestinated by the the soul you have in burn the witch (Basically is the soul the source of magic power)?

4. and finally if you are drained of magic power/mana, does it also affect your life (like can you almost die if too much of it is drained, if not all of it)?

🗿🗿🗿
Magic & Reatsu both exists in bleach separately.
Magic is introduced in Burn the witch which is 10 years after Yhwach gets smoked. Which exists in same world. West side of Soul society i guess. It's in London.

we equalise verses based on how similar both energy systems are. I'm gonna straight up say that it can be likely that even magic in bleach (Burn The Witch) isnt even as similar to the magic in Black Clover. We don't just equalise on naming conventions surely.

So my questions are:

3. Is magic power predestinated by the the soul you have in burn the witch (Basically is the soul the source of magic power)?

4. and finally if you are drained of magic power/mana, does it also affect your life (like can you almost die if too much of it is drained, if not all of it)?
Check the SBA again only energy which are similar gets equalization not all types.

you've simply just not answered the question. why is magic in BTW more similar to magic in BC than reiyoku in Bleach is more so to Magic in BC BESIDES naming conventions.

44. False premise

This is an argument that uses a faulty premise to draw a conclusion. The conclusion logically follows from the premise, but since the premise is false, the conclusion can be in error.
Magic being universal or sub abilities doens't matter wiki never treats it like that. You are just reaching your own conclusions.
Magic is an ability in the wiki it's doens't matter if its universal or single character uses it. It's an energy so it doesn't matter.

Magic being universal or sub abilities doens't matter wiki never treats it like that. You are just reaching your own conclusions.
Magic is an ability in the wiki it's doens't matter if its universal or single character uses it. It's an energy so it doesn't matter.
ok so lets refuse to answer the question, and also refuse to acknowledge that the OP is equalising the both reiyoku and magic anyway because they are likely more similar than magic in both verses. I like where this is going 😂

You do realise that power systems are not the same as abilitites. I named mana and magic power, not just magic because magic is the genuine ability that comes from mana. I'm talking about power systems, not applications.

ok so lets refuse to answer the question, and also refuse to acknowledge that the OP is equalising the both reiyoku and magic anyway because they are likely more similar than magic in both verses. I like where this is going 😂
Then it shouldn't be added to profiles I guess? Fun & game? I'm pretty sure if there are multiple changes are used aside from SBA this should go to fun and games let me check.
You do realise that power systems are not the same as abilitites. I named mana and magic power, not just magic because magic is the genuine ability that comes from mana. I'm talking about power systems, not applications.
Mana and Magic are considered as same idk where you got them being different. Mana is simple word for Magical energy. Magical power is you are refering to what is exerted.
In most cases, use of magic requires special magical energy, often called mana. Mana may vary in quality and quantity across different mages. Accordingly, the magician or wizard whose mana is purer will have an advantage. His magic will be much stronger, and in addition the aforementioned magic user will be able to use more powerful spells.

Then it shouldn't be added to profiles I guess? Fun & game? I'm pretty sure if there are multiple changes are used aside from SBA this should go to fun and games let me check.

Mana and Magic are considered as same idk where you got them being different. Mana is simple word for Magical energy. Magical power is you are refering to what is exerted.
I said power system, not application of power system. You just helped my case out, how are both power systems the same, not applications. Notice how you said the phrase "requires special magical energy"
BC has that clearly, but with extra steps such as it being dependent on the soul. Still havent proved how both energies are different besides naming conventions.

You keep saying it's different because of name and applications. You haven't told me where the ontology of the actual energy

I said power system, not application of power system. You just helped my case out, how are both power systems the same, not applications. Notice how you said the phrase "requires special magical energy"
BC has that clearly, but with extra steps such as it being dependent on the soul. Still havent proved how both energies are different besides naming conventions.

1wfRR6x-06865-039.png

1wfRR6x-06865-060.png

1wfRR6x-06865-061.png
I already did. If you keep ignoring that not my problem.

I already did. If you keep ignoring that not my problem.

So my questions are:

I hate to be that guy but, do we have any more info regarding the ontology? Because it doesn't at least answer the 3rd and 4th question. I'll genuinely shut up, if not go to another topic regarding this fight if you can answer those. 👍

I hate to be that guy but, do we have any more info regarding the ontology? Because it doesn't at least answer the 3rd and 4th question. I'll genuinely shut up, if not go to another topic regarding this fight if you can answer those. 👍
Show where in SBA asks your questions then I'm free to answer them I'm not obliged to answer some Random unnecessary questions which has nothing to do with what's discussed here.

Also Magic is energy which used to power the spells so its an Seperate Power system. Humans do born with magic. If this doesn't satisfy you I'm not gonna bother replying any further.

Show where in SBA asks your questions then I'm free to answer them I'm not obliged to answer some Random unnecessary questions which has nothing to do with what's discussed here.

Also Magic is energy which used to power the spells so its an Seperate Power system. Humans do born with magic. If this doesn't satisfy you I'm not gonna bother replying any further.
Ontology and mechanics to the genuine power system they use is absolutely important. I need to know these answers in order to determine if magic in BTW is the same as that in BC. It could very well even be that it sits right in the middle of the 2.
Screenshot_20231203_122525_Chrome.jpg

One more question: are they like fullbringers, where their reiyoku relies on their soul? Is that just untrue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back