• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Assault Mode Meliodas vs Lord Boros

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter,Mel was highbolled from high 6-B (368 petatons feat when baseline continent is 720),right?And Boros scales from actual feat.

regardlessRocker1189 said:
Dzhindzholia said:
We don't rate Boros 5-B anymore.
Anyway,I vote Boros via AP and Dura advantage (1,2 petatons casually vs Baseline) and Star Cannon,Boros will definetly use it.
Meliodas is not baseline he is >> Baseline.
Regardless, at max meli can reflect 22 PT. while CSRC is lowend 500 PT

Quangotjokes said:
lol whats wrong with this site? when they change it?
The main source that gave the planet-busting Boros statement was mistranslated.

He send composite is a planet buster this is not composite, this is manga.

Based on the translation, how about you read the actual thread?

Rocker1189 said:
ok you're reaching now lol webcomic, manga, and anime boros are all considered canon here.

Rocker1189 said:

was it hermes who said that or Quan?

Quangotjokes said:
ok you're reaching now lol webcomic, manga, and anime boros are all considered canon here.
How is that reaching? Look make a new thread about it, I really dont care if he is 5-B or not.

ell i know he's 5-b said:
Quangotjokes said:
How is that reaching? Look make a new thread about it, I really dont care if he is 5-B or not.
well i know he's 5-b, but idrc what this site thinks. Just surprised they went as far as to discredit herms lol ppl really hate opm.

Quangotjokes said:
well i know he's 5-b, but idrc what this site thinks. Just surprised they went as far as to discredit herms lol ppl really hate opm.
He was 5-B before I dont understand what you mean by people here hate OPM just because they figured something was mistranslated and if you dont care then dont spend time on a thread insisting that it is when that would obviously not be considered.

Rocker1189 said:
Quangotjokes said:
He was 5-B before I dont understand what you mean by people here hate OPM just because they figured something was mistranslated and if you dont care then dont spend time on a thread insisting that it is when that would obviously not be considered.
I didnt know it was changed when i entered this debate.

ok, i can agree to that. now can boros counter the hellfire with an energy blast? since they both know about each others abilities.

Rocker1189 said:
Quangotjokes said:
Nobody hates OPM. That's an Appeal to Motive fallacy. This wiki is all about accuracy.

But everyone IS tired of OPM being wanked to high heaven. Though thankfully that has stopped.

Andytrenom said:
Quangotjokes said:
Boros has a massive AP advantage, he one shots.
Does he? how far above baseline 6-A was Saitama's moon jump again?
1.2 pettatons. But Boros is far above that because he was vaporizing his ship with his regular attacks without meteoric burst

no im talking about the feat that Kep tried to calc, it wasnt in the manga but just a picture that was drawn for cover art. It wasnt consistent with how the moon looked in another panel

AstralKing7 said:
no im talking about the feat that Kep tried to calc, it wasnt in the manga but just a picture that was drawn for cover art. It wasnt consistent with how the moon looked in another panel
it was in the manga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back