• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Assault Mode Meliodas vs Lord Boros

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

Don't tell me you actually think Mel would allow that to happen? He isn't Saitama

Mel wouldn't have a choice.

I saw only Seven Deadly Sins anime, so im not sure, but isn't Meliodas ready to tank some attack from Ban? If he have knowledge about Boros strength and be sure in his capability of handling him isn't he more lean to block his attack rather than dodge them?

So it's leave him to be BFR'd with the speed of light into space. But in his case he can't breath in open space.

What makes you think Meliodas couldn't send Boros into space as well?

6-A AP+ Class G lifting strength. Mel could very easily do it.

the only reason saitama got kicked to space was because he was holding back lol, could Boros even do that to someone of the same tier

Saitama allowed himself to get pushed and thrown around, that is why it happened. Meliodas wouldn't do any such thing.

VersusJunkie54 said:
What makes you think Meliodas couldn't send Boros into space as well?
6-A AP+ Class G lifting strength. Mel could very easily do it.
Why would he? that's not in his tactics to do such a thing.

Well that's just self explanation. The reason to think he didn't do it is that he never did it before, and have no reason to do it now.

Speed equalized. So he can't fly back, because he just can't do it fast enough to overcome that speed which Boros punch him into space.

Maraderchik said:
Well that's just self explanation. The reason to think he didn't do it is that he never did it before, and have no reason to do it now.
Speed equalized. So he can't fly back, because he just can't do it fast enough to overcome that speed which Boros punch him into space.
The ****? How does Speed equalization make him unable to fly back? That makes no sense.

Can you remind me with what speed Saitama was thrown to the moon? In 3 frame Saitama on the moon, can you fly with such speed to get back before you going into space?

Maraderchik said:
Can you remind me with what speed Saitama was thrown to the moon? In 3 frame Saitama on the moon, can you fly with such speed to get back before you going into space?
Would it even happen to begin with? Meliodas is not going to sit still like Saitama did, and let himself be sent flying.

Besides, Meliodas has MHS+ flight speed. So he could easily get back in time.

Boros doesn't need Meliodas to sit there. Speed amping via meteoric burst will give him the speed advantage which would allow him to get that decisive hit to punt Meliodas into space.

Whether or not Meliodas would fly back from a kick that delivers momentum far faster than his flight speeds is up for debate, though it can't be assumed that Meliodas will be so lucky to land on the moon like Saitama did.

GyroNutz said:
Boros doesn't need Meliodas to sit there. Speed amping via meteoric burst will give him the speed advantage which would allow him to get that decisive hit to punt Meliodas into space.
Whether or not Meliodas would fly back from a kick that delivers momentum far faster than his flight speeds is up for debate, though it can't be assumed that Meliodas will be so lucky to land on the moon like Saitama did.
Meteoric Burst doesn't amp speed. It amps power.

And besides, he doesn't have that on his profile. CRT or he doesn't have it

He was quite clearly moving far faster in his meteoric burst form. He even explicitly says that with his form he can 'excel speed and power beyond the limitations' in the anime.

I'm sure I can dig up some scans in the manga too.

As for a CRT, he already has transformation on his profile. I'm planning a p big OPM CRT to get quite a few miscellanous abilities added, though I'm not gonna make it until after the monster association arc in the manga. Either way, yes, Boros has it

"meteVersusJunkie54 said:
GyroNutz said:
Meteoric Burst doesn't amp speed. It amps power.
And besides, he doesn't have that on his profile. CRT or he doesn't have it
"Meteoric burst achieves speed, and power beyond the body's limit"

No idea. But it made Saitama go from 'yaaawn, how boring' to 'oh wow, when did this guy get so fast'. Or in other terms, it made him go from completely bored to actually surprised; a pretty big accomplishment from Saitama.

so it's a significant amp

oh i misread

Meteoric Burst has a time limit where it drains your stamina pretty quickly. Boros would be wanting to finish the fight quickly, so he's quite likely to punt Meliodas to space early on.

Again, it's up for debate

Borosscan
In both the manga and the anime, it is likened to anaerobic exercise. It even says on his profile that it burdens his body immensely.

Point is, it's something he doesn't want to be using for a long time, so he'd finish the fight quickly. That means he's much more likely to punt Meliodas to space quickly upon activating Meteoric Burst

Boros has comparable if not slightly higher AP, Melodias has some good hax but Boros is at the VERY least just over 10 times faster than Melodias and likely to be quite a lot faster than that. Isn't this a big speedblitz? And since Boros is strong enough to match or go beyond Melodias' durability then he should be able to win before Melodias can really react right?

I'm going to hold off on contuning this match until we see Meliodas with his 5 commandments powerup. Because I want him to fight Boros in his absolute strongest form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back