• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Karma Akabane upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enhanced Vision:
Karma possesses pluck and kinetic visual acuity that is superior to everyone in Class 3-E, which would put his kinetic vision above the likes of Rinka Hayami who has superior kinetic vision than Chiba. This should applied to most class 3-E members

Enhanced Awareness:
Detected Hiroto Maehara sneaking up behind him and struck him in between the eyes with a knife whilst he was in the middle of an inner-monologue.

Fear Inducement:

Edited Proposal:
Analytical Prediction:

Last edited:
Looks fine, though Karma already has enhanced senses through night vision so this might be telescopic vision?

Being able to see from far away, there’s no other types of enhanced senses that’s listed in terms of “being able to see moving objects” as if it’s not Telescopic vision it can just be them having faster reaction speed.

Fear inducement for Shindo is fine, Terasaka doesn’t seem enough given it’s just Karma catching him by surprise by grabbing his face.

Fear resistance for Karma’s also fine.

Being able to see from far away, there’s no other types of enhanced senses that’s listed in terms of “being able to see moving objects” as if it’s not Telescopic vision it can just be them having faster reaction speed.
Apparently both Itona and Kaede have enhanced vision due to "kinetic vision" statements, yes, I think telescopic vision is fine for Karma.

Enhanced Vision:
I mean, yeah, it is enhanced vision; it should be fine to list it as such but this would extend to 3-E as a whole.
Enhanced Awareness:
Makes sense.
Fear Inducement:
The first one is definitely not; it's just plain bullying. Second, I'm not entirely sure, but I'll agree with it for the time being.
Resistance to Fear:
I honestly don't think that alone justifies a resistance; it's just Nagisa's way of standing up to Karma, kinda like saying if you wanna do this, you're gonna get hurt too; it's not as ''heavy'' as other instances, me thinks. Maybe a minor resistance? If I'm the minority here, that's that, though.
Analytical Prediction:
Looks good. To be honest, Class 3-E as a whole should get analytical prediction considering Karasuma drills into them to watch their opponent and predict where they will move next.

EDIT: I've just realized that you have already applied these to Karma's profile. I'm reverting those. Finish this and apply them. You should avoid doing that for your sake too; you know the rules.

Last edited:
Thank you for your input to everything else. I have edited the CRT for enhanced vision and analytical prediction to be included for all Class 3-E members.
I honestly don't think that alone justifies a resistance; it's just Nagisa's way of standing up to Karma, kinda like saying if you wanna do this, you're gonna get hurt too; it's not as ''heavy'' as other instances, me thinks. Maybe a minor resistance? If I'm the minority here, that's that, though.
I'm not really sure on this either, actually, there are multiple instances of Karma showing counterphobic tendencies. We see him have a monologue about his reaction during chapter 146 when he contemplated why he reacted the way he did and then again in chapter 147 where he admitted that he was afraid of Nagisa's "something" (i.e. his natural talent for assassination). So yea, this implies that Karma was actually scared of Nagisa and reacted in a counterphobic manner. Imo, this implies that he's more of a counterphobe rather than someone who resists/overcomes fear, so I think I am wrong on that.

I'm not really sure on this either, actually, there are multiple instances of Karma showing counterphobic tendencies. We see him have a monologue about his reaction during chapter 146 when he contemplated why he reacted the way he did and then again in chapter 147 where he admitted that he was afraid of Nagisa's "something" (i.e. his natural talent for assassination). So yea, this implies that Karma was actually scared of Nagisa and reacted in a counterphobic manner. Imo, this implies that he's more of a counterphobe rather than someone who resists/overcomes fear, so I think I am wrong on that.
That’s such an unnecessarily in-depth analysis of Karma’s outta nowhere, and I love it.

I don’t think the lines you’re talking about are about the bloodlust and how it affects him, but more about Karma’s ego getting hurt. Karma, being a monster at whatever he does, was ‘’scared’’ of Nagisa, a boy who looks so incompetent and kind, having something he doesn't, hiding inside him, making him uncomfortable, and what he talks about in chapter 146 is just him being uncontrollably annoyed that Nagisa, of all people, actually had the courage to stand up to him. And, you know, when you consider how Karma perceived Nagisa, it makes sense for him to react like he did.

I'm oversimplifying things here to keep it brief, but you get what I mean; we aren’t breaking down his character here after all. Anyways, moving on, while skimming through chapters upon mention, I remembered the fact that he is blatantly affected by bloodlust in chapter 147 and that we're even using it as a scan in the current bloodlust justification, lol. So yeah, fear resistance is a no-go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back