• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Assassination Classroom: Speed and Lifting Strength Revisions

Lifting Strength
That’s a Koro specific weakness he pleaded for. Itona has nothing to do with it. Refer to this thread, specifically to this post, if you want a more in-depth answer.
everyone in class E would get scaled to mach 40 reaction speed
They wouldn’t; none kept up with a not holding back Kaede.
Kayano herself proceeded to get blitzed by Justice Kimura before she could shoot Okano (which clearly wouldn't have happened if she was 80 times faster in reaction speed)
Already talked about this, so I'll restate it here.

She was up in the air with no way to maneuver, trying to aim at Okano, and Kimura comes directly from behind and shoots her in the back. This is not a blitz, it has nothing to do with perception. Even if it were, that’d be an outlier for Kimura, not an anti-feat for Kaede. We know that she still has that kinetic vision of tentacles, regardless of the Reaper thingy, she'd have a perception speed of at least Mach 20, while Kimura is clearly nowhere near that either.

btw, one minor thing, calcs are speculative fan things; she is (perception-wise) faster than him, sure, but you can't really say 80 times as if series acknowledges the numbers here.
She was sweating intensely

Both Karma and Nagisa are seen as the best overall assassins in 3-E.
These are non-factors.
Kayano and her friends also got speed blitzed by the Reaper in base, human form, who downscales from mach 4.5 through Karasuma dodging machine ammo. Kayano's tentacle implants are the same as Korosensei's so even that too, it makes no sense for the former to be twice as fast as the latter and kayano with tentacles clearly scales above Kayano without tentacles, so there's that.
So two points:

Reaper blitzed her so no (btw, Reaper doesn't downscale from Karasuma; I'd even say he has a slight edge over him).

And that why would she be faster than Koro?

The first is wrong. Kaede clearly said she could and was about to kill Reaper at the time he was bullying 3-E.

Already talked about the second one, but to restate it once more:

I mean, Itona also blitzed Koro. Almost all tentacle life-forms differ from each other in more than one category.

As for the question, it isn't explicitly explained; it may be that her tenacity was so good that tentacles amped her up to that level. I can think of one or two plausible explanations, but none explain this without speculation.

In any case, it is what it is.
Kinetic Vision should equal Analytical Prediction
I'm not entirely sure, but it seems fine for now, so I’ll agree.

That’s a Koro specific weakness he pleaded for. Itona has nothing to do with it. Refer to this thread, specifically to this post, if you want a more in-depth answer.

They wouldn’t; none kept up with a not holding back Kaede.

Already talked about this, so I'll restate it here.

She was up in the air with no way to maneuver, trying to aim at Okano, and Kimura comes directly from behind and shoots her in the back. This is not a blitz, it has nothing to do with perception. Even if it were, that’d be an outlier for Kimura, not an anti-feat for Kaede. We know that she still has that kinetic vision of tentacles, regardless of the Reaper thingy, she'd have a perception speed of at least Mach 20, while Kimura is clearly nowhere near that either.

btw, one minor thing, calcs are speculative fan things; she is (perception-wise) faster than him, sure, but you can't really say 80 times as if series acknowledges the numbers here.

These are non-factors.

So two points:

Reaper blitzed her so no (btw, Reaper doesn't downscale from Karasuma; I'd even say he has a slight edge over him).

And that why would she be faster than Koro?

The first is wrong. Kaede clearly said she could and was about to kill Reaper at the time he was bullying 3-E.

Already talked about the second one, but to restate it once more:

I mean, Itona also blitzed Koro. Almost all tentacle life-forms differ from each other in more than one category.

As for the question, it isn't explicitly explained; it may be that her tenacity was so good that tentacles amped her up to that level. I can think of one or two plausible explanations, but none explain this without speculation.

In any case, it is what it is.

I'm not entirely sure, but it seems fine for now, so I’ll agree.
Fair enough ig, the only rebuttal I have for Kaede's mach 40 perception would be when Nagisa saved her from being speed blitzed by Houjo, wouldn't this prove he had faster reaction speed, what about that btw?

Fair enough ig, the only rebuttal I have for Kaede's mach 40 perception would be when Nagisa saved her from being speed blitzed by Houjo, wouldn't this prove he had faster reaction speed, what about that btw?
That’s a good point. I dunno, honestly. That whole page is just weird. Like, just saying something against it would be easy.

Outlier,

We don't see the others; Craig might not be in their field of view, and Nagisa may have only accidentally noticed him (which is somewhat supported by the fact that everyone except Nagisa is surprised by that attack),

And so on.

In any case, a single inconsistency wouldn't overrule all that has been said, so it's probably best to not dawdle on it too much, I guess.

I'm more interested in tf Craig was doing there. What even is that? The guy is spinning mid-air like a bullet, was he gonna go straight through her. What.

Back