• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asriel vs Cronus.

Not sure why SAVE and LOAD will work against an Acausal who can destroy all timelines.

And he is far more haxed than Asriel. Cronus' Megas Drepanon can slice your body, soul, and your "time". Basically it's erasure from space-time itself.

Pretty easy win for Cronus. Asriel can't do anything to Mid-Godly and can't do anything against Conceptual Manip.

I'm not sure to what extent we allow LOAD to be used after death though, so maybe Asriel could pull out an inconc. if Cronus can't fight it

Asriel via SAVE and LOAD?

I wonder if anyone ever realized how ineffective a timeline resetting ability is in a battle between guys who bust infinite timelines.

Not to mention Cronus is resist to such time manipulation.

Given this, and that Cronus has incredible regen, mind control, and existence erasure, I got to go for him. 9.999 /10 of the times.

Can we stop this idea that busting timelines can counter SAVE & LOAD for the Tier 2 characters? The idea of a SAVE being a timeline comes from how it works for 3-D characters. It certainly isn't going to be a regular 4-D timeline if it works for Immeasurable beings.

The only advantage you can possibly argue is that FP Asriel is a higher 2-A.

But even then not enough.

He only ever used it on a 2-B

Hax is not defined by AP afaik.

Frisk is Immeasurable, has Time Manipulation and TPI, yet it worked on them.

@SD Time Manipulation on a higher dimensional scale. Much like Time Manipulation working on an Immeasurable being

Well I can't really argue that, though would it be enough to survive concept manip and existence erasure?

Or soul draining? Thus making him Flowey again?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Should this even get added? It's a massive haxstomp in Cronus favor.
It's honestly not. Although Cronus has a lot of useful abilities, Asriel has some things that will give Cronus a hard time at the very least. Also, I don't think it's 100% accurate to say that Power Null won't do anything at all to other 2-As, especially since we haven't seen Asriel take on another 2-A and use Power Null canonically.

Angel of Death: A technique which automatically occurs upon Asriel using his true power. His opponent becomes unable to move, attack, use items, or do anything except struggle, losing all power and ability to fight back as Asriel tears them apart without any chance of resistance.

can cronus no-sell this? Honest question.

Doesn't Flowey use SAVE and LOAD even while the timeline is absent?

Cronus should still be able to kill Asriel to a level where he can't resurrect though

To put this simply, if Asriel can nullify Cronus powers, at best inconclusive since they cant kill eachother. Otherwise, cronus wins with better resistances, immortality, hax and regen.

Back