• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucifer has never been YHVH's equal. He even flat out admits himself he's been killed over and over in their war.

SeiryuShin said:
Lucifer has never been YHVH's equal. He even flat out admits himself he's been killed over and over in their war.
He said he was YHVH's equal in SMT IV.

He most certainly is not and both were weakened horribly by time IV happens

At best that means his so called "complete" state is equal to a massively weakened YHVH

Where does it say that Kagutsuchi is YHVH's avatar? Because I've seen evidence that he is the Great Will's avatar.

There is a reason for us to believe that The Great Will in Norctune is actually difference from the Great Will . Well, while TGW in the Norctune acting like a huge force of the Law, TGW in 4 FINAL is neutral in every single way.

Also, Lucifer is not strong as YHVH, He feared Satan and Satan is obviously not strong as YHVH

Tivanenk said:
SeiryuShin said:
He said he was YHVH's equal in SMT IV.
This was retconned hard in Final.

Look at this. Seriously:

þ£ƒÒâ╗ÕÑ│þÑ×Þ╗óþöƒÔàú FINAL þÁéµ£½YHVH õ©╗õ║║Õà¼Õü┤Òé¢Ò⡵Æâþá┤
þ£ƒÒâ╗ÕÑ│þÑ×Þ╗óþöƒÔàú FINAL þÁéµ£½YHVH õ©╗õ║║Õà¼Õü┤Òé¢Ò⡵Æâþá┤

You have literally the four Samurai. Incluiding a neutral Flynn who already beat Lucifer and Merkabah. You also have Nanashi and all his friends fighting against YVHV true form. Lucifer is waaaay bellow YVHV.

Also. I've recently read in the wiki that YVHV keeps reviving Lucifer to continue the battle between Law and Chaos. So...

in the earlier SMTs he doesn't explain, he just notes he's been killed multiple times before and revives

1383cfe9f16f123c01a787a4dbd25a8a.JPG

I still personally believe people should wait until SMT IV F is translated.

in the earlier SMTs he doesn't explain, he just notes he's been killed multiple times before and revives

1383cfe9f16f123c01a787a4dbd25a8a.JPG

I still personally believe people should wait until SMT IV F is translated.

I also agree we should wait until Final is released in the west. Their could be some major context as to why Flynn and the others are fighting YHVH we're missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back