• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asriel Dreemurr Vs Monika

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Asriel can do anything to her. He can't get past her immortalities and he can't incap, and Asriel's timeline erasure does nothing. He may one shot but it doesn't matter if she can always resurrect.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Asriel cant even bypass her immortalities

Monika erases / mindhaxes him and calls it a day
Can Monika's existence erase bypass immortaly type 4 and Low-Godly Regenerationn (if we assume that Asriel has this last)?

God of Hyperdeath Asriel gets killed by Monika, but Angel of Death Asriel erases Monika with his mere presence. So if Asriel is normal, Monika wins. If Asriel is bloodlusted, Asriel wins.

Can Monika's existence erase bypass immortaly type 4 and Low-Godly Regenerationn (if we assume that Asriel has this last)?

Considering she erases the file of the Character, which we see erases the character from the narrative "entirely", from my understanding, Asriel would need High-Godly to come back

Ok 3 Monika and 1 Incon.

I'm a bit late, but since this is considered a stomp match, don't count votes. Stomp matches can't be added, so voting on them is pointless. Unless someone can argue that Asriel has any wincon, while Monika definitely does, this is blatantly a stomp.

Robot972 said:
Considering she erases the file of the Character, which we see erases the character from the narrative "entirely", from my understanding, Asriel would need High-Godly to come back
I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. I think she can still bypass his immortality and regen though, seeing as her EE not only allows her to wipe someone's existence (bypasses low-godly), but she can also erase save files, and prevent the player from saving and loading, meaning she should be able to do either or to Asriel's SAVE file, effectively preventing him from resurrecting.

She can erase up to 52 save files, as well as the game files supporting those 52 save files in the first place.

The difference here is, not only does she have immortality, she has resurrection as well. Asriel can do nothing to prevent that, and he does not have any type of resistance to existence erasure.

CONCLUSION: Monika curbstomps.

Idk if she solo's the Annoying Dog, but why are people still talking here? It's a stomp thread. This should be closed by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back