• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know much about Dark Souls, but based on my examination of this thread, the main problem is this: Ashen One is going to keep coming back, no matter what Kenshiro does. Even his existence erature is useless because of the nature of AO's resurrection. However, I think there is one point that will eventually get Kenshiro the win, and that's the Soryu Tenra. Here's why:

According to the description on the page of Kasumi Kenshiro (Kenshiro's "uncle," is considered his equal because they're both successors of Hokuto Shinken), Soryu Tenra "...transports the user and their opponent to a world of absolute nothingness. In this world, all defenses, auras, and barriers are rendered null and void, forcing both fighters to use only their bare hands. When someone dies within Sōryü Tenra, they are erased, leaving nothing of their existence."

Now, the key part is transporting them to a world of nothingness, outside of our reality. As shown in Fist of the Blue Sky, the world is nothing but a white void where everything but your physical body is gone. A fight ends there and the loser is erased while the winner is transported back. The only time both combatants came back alive was when Kasumi was stopped from killing his opponent.

Now, unless there is something in Dark Souls that can prove me wrong, my thought process is that after several attempts, Kenshiro will realize he can't defeat Ashen the way he usually fights people. It will come down to using Soryu Tenra and fighting in the void. I'm also assuming Ashen's magic will be taken away because of the nature of ST.

In conclusion, the only way I think this fight will end is if Ashen is erased outside of reality by the effects of Soryu Tenra. If that works, then Kenshiro wins. Again, I don't know much about Dark Souls, so if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me.

So you're suggesting killing the Ashen One when this wouldn't work because they'd die and just show up again.

We already went over how making him cease existing also won't work

@Bambu I'm suggesting that if Ashen could possibly be put down for good if killing him outside of reality is capable of circumventing his revival process. Again, i don't know much about Dark Souls, so if I'm wrong, I'll go with Inconclusive unless Kenshiro can Incap with one of his various pressure points

He can travel dimensions in-game, since in-game he just respawns at the last kindled bonfire. Which would be inside of Dark Souls.

Dang. Oh well, inconclusive, unless everyone agrees that Kenshiro can knock him out long enough for an incap.

aaaaaaand Grace.

Yep. I'll close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back