• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ash vs Lucy!

Also I want to point out the gif/clip for Pikachu destroying those pokemon under:Ash Ketchum. That they were all relatively weak pokemon.

Nothing close to what the Celestial spirits have fought in as far as combat. Thats like comparing Natsu to the magic councils foot soldiers in terms of power.

You don't know if Pikachu was comparable to pre-timeskip Laxus. You have no proof. And even then, Juvia got nearly killed by it, and she was > Laxus. Iirc, they divided the power of the palace.

You're abusing the NLF with Gemini. Sure, it could copy Pikachu's power (speed is a different story), but he won't copy Charizard.

However, I fully agree with you that Ash himself is fodder compared to Lucy herself.

i dont understand your juvia>laxus.

it can copy anyone who is on similar level/power or below to lucy's. and when it copies, it copies everything. speed, strenght, items, mind, skills. thats how she can make a 100% worth copy of herself. gemini can copy pikachu and everyhing about it. but more importantly it can copy ash with all of his pokemons.

Anyway, still an NLF. Pikachu has faster speeds than anyone in FT, including Acnologia if we're counting reaction speeds. And if it copies Ash, which I don't doubt it could do, it shouldn't be able to copy all of his Pokemon at once, and not Charizard at all, who again is stronger than all but CSK.

Here's how I see it happening. Both do summons, but Ash brings out more because it requires no energy. All but Pikachu and Charizard are nonfactors and don't deny, but the other two blitz, while Charizard one-shots as well.

Actually, I'm going to assume that she has them all out for OP purposes. Charizard still burns them to the ground.

Haven't gone through the discussion completely, but Mega Version allowed?

And Ash wins, Charizard is the win-factor here.

I doubt it works like that. I doubt it could clone itself into seven different beings. I don't doubt that it would have pokballs, but not the sentient beings inside them.

you can doubt it all you want, but it is a fact that gemini can copy any1 with everything about them as long as the target is as powerful or less powerful than lucy., for example, lucy copies herself and her copy can summon any spirit that lucy herself can.

Can it summon two Aquarius'? Because it copied her ability to summon spirits. She can copy all of them one at a time, sans Charizard, but there's a difference.

it wouldnt be 2 aquarius, if one summons aquarius, and then the other does the same, it would just reappear like 3 meters away, bcs there is one aquarius. but there are pokemon of the same species. gemini lucy can summon any spirit lucy can, thats the point. gemini ash could summon any1 and as many as ash can.

That was the point I was trying to make. It's not going to turn into Ash and then other Pokemon at the same time. Again, it copies her ability to call on spirits from the spirit world. If it was similar to Pokemon, Digimon, or Yugioh (debatably), then the point could be made, but it couldn't just make Pokemon. That would be creating life.

its copying for 5 minutes, not creating. gemini copies ash with the pokeballs with the pokemons in them, as simple as that.

Angel copied Lucy and summoned Sagitaurus form copied key. Lucy sitll had original keys in her possesion. I guess Lucy wouldnt create new pokemon , but she could gain ability to return him to his (copied) pokeball if she had knowledge how to use it.

I would still call NLF. Lucy by herself without her spirits is no where near as strong as any of Ash's pokemon so how can she just copy all of his pokemon like that?

Also, if we're allowing PIS in this, wouldnt Pikachu TECHNICALLY solo for being able to hit an incomplete Arceus?

FictionalBlade101 said:
I would still call NLF. Lucy by herself without her spirits is no where near as strong as any of Ash's pokemon so how can she just copy all of his pokemon like that?
Also, if we're allowing PIS in this, wouldnt Pikachu TECHNICALLY solo for being able to hit an incomplete Arceus?

Why would PIS be allowed in this?

No PIS allowed.

Pokemon's PIS is plain out ridiculous, lol.

FictionalBlade101 said:
Pikachu is not remotely as powerful as Jackal in fairy tail. And Lucy took multiple of his hits over and over and took the cost of loosing 2 spirits while having 3 gates open.

Back