• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ash vs Lucy!

Volt tackles dont do much against legendary pokemon and were talking about a trainer who has yet to complete any of the reigions elite fours.

I find the idea that Ash wins apsolute joke his feats barely even compare to Lucy's.

The only time that Charzard even listens to Ash is when its a opponetf is like releasing pressure. And Lucy and none of her sprits do that so I believe that charzard would just be a honest mess.

Sceptile, pikachu and Hawlucha are the only really viable pokemon in this fight. the others are simply not going to have much of an effect. Bear in mind that Ash doesnt have the mega stones so there is no mega forms for any of his pokemon.

Only red in the serries has the power of mega forms.

Just as Lucy would have her star dresses that can render about 89% of Ash's attacks negated by the sheer retention force of the water from her aquarius star dress. It can take explosive hits no way a kick from a 18 year old is going to puncture it.

The fact that Adh didn't beat the elite four means absolutely nothing. Krillin never won a Budokai Tenkaichi. Doesn't mean he can't easily solo Fairy Tail. Once again, star dresses aren't in the fight, and Pikachu would still blitz prior. What do volt tackles affecting Legendaries (all of which would beat Lucy by the way, so just because you claim they don't affect Legendaries doesn't mean they won't affect Lucy and her spirits) have anything to do with this? Same with Mega Stones. Charizard's stronger than Aquarius in his base form. And Charizard has been listening to Ash ever since the Orange Islands. Note how it came from the Charific Valley to save Ash from Entei. Charizard's gonna be as valuable as Pikachu.

Last thing. Ash isn't gonna be attacking. At all. Pikachu, Charizard, and maybe Sceptile are gonna do it. And seeing how Charizard>Aquarius as previously stated, it's not gonna stop his attacks. Everyone else is blitzed by Pikachu. Btw, ash is 10-11.

Lucy's Celestial Spirits are city level. Ash's Pokemon never exceed multi city-block. I don't see how Ash wins.

When did that become a thing? Wasn't the 7C rating for all Charizards and not Ash's in particular, which would mean that Ash's trained Charizard would be higher?

"his Pikachu is capable of this amount of attack power. Other Pokemon, like Charizard, should be capable of the same amount of power if not more so"

It also doesn't help that Ash and pokemon have unknown durability and Ash alone only has human level speed.

Pikachu is out all the time. And since Pikachu has his own sentience, he'll probably blitz before anything else happens.

Being completely honest, the only real factors for Ash are Pikachu and Charizard. The others are stomped by any of Lucy's spirits. However, I'm sticking to my guns that they are enough.

Pretty sure different individual Pokemon have different levels of power. Also I don't see how Pikachu could blitz when that's not his usual strategy and the opponent is stronger anyways.

didnt Ashes charizard stand up to legendaries like Articuno and Reshiram? And if it's composite then Charizard goes up even higher because of the fact that Alain's charizard not only stomped 10 mega evolved pokemon IN A ROW, INCLUDING one of Kalos's elite 4, but it also stood up to Primal Groudon/Kyogre in the pokemon mega evolution special. No one in fairy tail would stand a fraction of a chance against the primal duo

The only one who is stronger is Aquarius, who is felled by the faster, stronger, Charizard. Everyone else is on Pika's level. And it's not in Beerus' character to blitz either (he's too casual and prefers to block tauntingly first). Doesn't stop that from being an arguement.

The real cal howard said:
Being completely honest, the only real factors for Ash are Pikachu and Charizard. The others are stomped by any of Lucy's spirits. However, I'm sticking to my guns that they are enough.
Not even Sceptile? It DID beat a trainers darkrai with one leaf blade and that darkrai was confirmed to beat not only every opponent in the Sinnoh League before Ash but also every gym leader by itself too.

Cropfist, Charizard being composite isn't up for debate. It's the pokemon profile requisite. @Fictional Blade101 we have rules against powerscaling. See the Pokémo page for more details.

Cropfist said:
Even then, I don't Charizard doing so well against Aquarius since Water > Fire.
Elemental advantages really shouldnt be a factor they hardly mean anything, even in the pokemonverse (anime). In fact, any verse in general. It would be like saying someone as weak as Katara from Avatar could defeat someone like Natsu because her waterbending>his fire dragon slayer magic by that logic

@Cropfist I thought the same thing, but I now think it's unlikely to get hit due to the speed and power difference + flight advantage.

I'm also still not getting how Ash's Charizard is town level. It's a different Charizard and if it was town level then it should say so on the profile.

Cropfist, stop being unreasonable. The feat is from the game that represents the species, not the Individual but this is irrelevant. Composite means we use every version of the Pokemon available. Also, Charizard's profile is linked right into Ash's

Melting Boulders as its descriped in Charzards species descriprion is not a big feat when you look at FT feats.

if charizard or pika pika tries to attack lucy and if her spirit somehow fail to protect her, then the clock spirit could still save her 1 time, or she could endure 1 or 2 of pika's attacks.

if the spirits and pokemon are busy fighting, lucy could use the time to cast urano metria on charizard or pikachu, or she could go 1v1 with ash, and she would beat him.

P.S. why are there 2 taurus?

With Lucy speed advantage (over Ash only) she can summon a spirit (even using whole incantation ) command it to attack even before Ash have chance to touch a pokeball, so in my opinion its worthless.AND Ash will not survive Uranometria nor even Lucy Kick and when he is defeated the only one who is left on field is Pikachu. Even with its speed he wouldnt be able tto one shot Lucy (who survived a direct attack from Spriggan Shield (its not accecepted, nut MCB dura is enough,a nd she still has a Holorogiu wchich durabiliy is at leat aroud Town Level (blocked Hades attack) , but she sill has enough potent AOE in form of Starshot or Earth Wave to hit him soooner or later. End even if, the fight after beating Ash should be over anyways. Additionaly why its already listed as victory on Ash profile?

Czuczian11 said:
With Lucy speed advantage (over Ash only) she can summon a spirit (even using whole incantation ) command it to attack even before Ash have chance to touch a pokeball, so in my opinion its worthless.AND Ash will not survive Uranometria nor even Lucy Kick and when he is defeated the only one who is left on field is Pikachu. Even with its speed he wouldnt be able tto one shot Lucy (who survived a direct attack from Spriggan Shield (its not accecepted, nut MCB dura is enough,a nd she still has a Holorogiu wchich durabiliy is at leat aroud Town Level (blocked Hades attack) , but she sill has enough potent AOE in form of Starshot or Earth Wave to hit him soooner or later. End even if, the fight after beating Ash should be over anyways. Additionaly why its already listed as victory on Ash profile?
How is Lucy faster than Ash? Ive never once seen an impressive speed feat from her, from my understanding without her spirits shes only a normal human lvl FT character. And im pretty sure Ash isnt getting blitzed humans in the pokemon anime have super human lvl capabilities

FictionalBlade101 said:
Czuczian11 said:
How is Lucy faster than Ash? Ive never once seen an impressive speed feat from her, from my understanding without her spirits shes only a normal human lvl FT character. And im pretty sure Ash isnt getting blitzed humans in the pokemon anime have super human lvl capabilities
not saying that lucy is especially fast, but faster than ash for sure, she dodged bullets and some other attacks in the series, did athletic jumps and overall has peak human, sometimes even slightly superhuman physical stats. and ash has just stats of a kid.

Ragazz said:
FictionalBlade101 said:
Czuczian11 said:
not saying that lucy is especially fast, but faster than ash for sure, she dodged bullets and some other attacks in the series, did athletic jumps and overall has peak human, sometimes even slightly superhuman physical stats. and ash has just stats of a kid.
When the hell was this? In the manga? I watched a LARGE chunk of the anime and ik for a fact shes never done this. Could it be listed as PIS? And Ash as a kid? Ash has superhuman stats as well, especially for physical strength. IIRC theres a calc that supports this. and dont forget Ash has tanked dozens of pikachu's thunderbolt attacks. Hell in the unova saga he took a thunderbolt and then immediately right after a Volt Tackle from pikachu at point blank range and receieved no damages. And i dont know if this counts or not but it should be noted that Ash was able to survive an attack from both Mewtwo and Mew at the same time without getting obliterated (even though he was turned to stone). That said, other than her spirits, i dont really see how Lucy HERSELF could do anything to Ash.

durability: gets blasted by aquarius a few times, got a beating from gajeel later standing with no lasting injuries, got zapped by laxus lightning, took a beating from Kain, later beating Kain (physically far superior) via being controlled by woodoo by natsu with no aftereffect. took hits from hades, took hits from flare, took a beating from minerva, took explosions from jackal, which hurt natsu, took attacks from jacob.

strenght: knocked out some people with a kick, brought down a giant octopus, held bickslow in place with her whip.

agility/speed: almost outran Kain, outmanouvered giant octopus, kept up with flare and some other ppl.

has more personal combat experience and skill, so i dont see a reason why wouldn't ash get knocked out by a lucy kick

Post Timeskip Lucy (which i assume is what we're using here) has Hypersonic+ reactions due to reacting to people like Torafuzar and Jackal. She also has Supersonic+ movement speed. She can literally win before the fight even starts by summoning Aquarius at the beggining. The AoE of her moves should guarantee a hit, and while it probably wouldn't take Pikachu down, Ash would die. From there it's easy. really. Use any combination of Aquarius (dat AoE), Gemini, Scorpio or Virgo (imagine the kinds of ground-type combination moves she could do with the last two) to keep Pikachu away and cast Urano Metria.

Also, this should be removed from Ash's victories until a conclusion is reached in the thread.

FictionalBlade101 said:
Ragazz said:
FictionalBlade101 said:
Czuczian11 said:
When the hell was this? In the manga? I watched a LARGE chunk of the anime and ik for a fact shes never done this. Could it be listed as PIS? And Ash as a kid? Ash has superhuman stats as well, especially for physical strength. IIRC theres a calc that supports this. and dont forget Ash has tanked dozens of pikachu's thunderbolt attacks. Hell in the unova saga he took a thunderbolt and then immediately right after a Volt Tackle from pikachu at point blank range and receieved no damages. And i dont know if this counts or not but it should be noted that Ash was able to survive an attack from both Mewtwo and Mew at the same time without getting obliterated (even though he was turned to stone). That said, other than her spirits, i dont really see how Lucy HERSELF could do anything to Ash.
Tanking pikachu's attacks is nothing compared to Laxus level of power and entire fairy tail guild handled his thuder palace spell just fine. Also that was pre time skip. (Lucy took one of the thunder palace thunder blasts by herself.)

Also carrying a large log is not a huge achievement for strength. Ever heard of the Navy Seals? Cause if you ask me its just a normal feat that a human can do with adreniline.

Given as well the fact that lucy and Gemini can copy enemy skills now just makes this fight so unbalanced.

Back