• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ash´s Pikachu Vs. Cole MacGrath redux

It would be. If it wasn't restricted, Pikachu would pop Cole like a firecracker.

Now I believe it isn't a complete stomp all things considering, but it is a desicive win for Cole, which can be added with more votes.

Well, the 4-B thing was meant so it wasn´t a decisive match, but as it seems it would make Pikachu stomp Cole at last minute, I think I´ll just replace it with just a Electrium Z.

Done.

Hopefully now it´s time to just see what sort of votes appear or something.

I can tell you are still with Cole, aren´t you?

This is about as close as the match can be I think. Because if we use Pikashunium Z or other forms of Cole then we start strolling into stomp city. It's a shame the epic match because an electric rat and a badass against the world is a decisive match but at least it's a match rather then a stomp. In any case, we've both added our imput so I think at this point we should just wait for others.You have my vote and reasoning for Cole macgrath

Cole yells BEGONE THOT and Blasts Pikachu to Oblivion.

Cole for Reasons Above

Cole FRA, though Pikachu could win by repeated iron-tail blitzes if he played smart. Problem is, Ash rarely plays smart.

Well, as per SBA, Ash is at his peak, so he would play smart by default.

By the way, Pikachu can still use Agility to further boost his speed.

Problem is, Pikachu ONLY has speed. His attacks are almost weightless, his primary fighting style actually HEALS Cole and his experience is significantly lower.

It's essentially "how long before Pikachu gets tired of dodging". And McGrath can keep his stamina going by draining the mouse, so even attrition is unlikely to go well for the little dude.

Speed not being equalised is not really gonna change a lot Cole could just Blast the whole area with a karmic Bomb once he gets pissed and pikachu would have nowhere to go.

Cole FRA.

Axl233 said:
Speed not being equalised is not really gonna change a lot Cole could just Blast the whole area with a karmic Bomb once he gets pissed and pikachu would have nowhere to go.
Cole FRA.
Well, as the stage as per SBA seems to be quite free of obstacles, Pikachu can still just retreat back for a moment with Quick Attack.

Counting votes anyways:

Pikachu: 0

Cole: 5

Incon: 0

Actually, I'm taking my vote back.

Cole is practically frozen here, Pikachu could just ram into him, and considering the AP isn't quite enough for Cole to outright tank it with no damage, Pikachu kinda just

Hits him with a non electric attack over and over and over until he stops moving at snail speed.

If Cole throws a huge AOE, he can probably just bail, wait for it to explode, run back in and continue wacking him over and over and over until he dies. You know, considering he could probably see him throwing it Millimeter by Millimeter.

IE Pikachu wins

Well, both seem to have about the same range.

Updating votes:

Pikachu: 1

Cole: 4

Cole likely wins. Even with the issue of speed, Cole gets stronger over time and likely faster. Back then bullets were threat to him, but just a week I think was enough for him to take cover from the bullets during that one early mission. And then he starts dodging radiation.

I mean sure this is early level Cole, but at the same time as someone said the more the battle goes the more dangerous it gets for Pikachu. Cole will recover from attacks from Pikachu and if he starts draining Pikachu it would be an issue. You also have the whole constant release of electricity and how technically end game Cole of Infamous 1 would have no limit to his energy.

The speed does make this not a stomp. But then again Cole isn't just gonna stand there and take hit after hit after hit. One of the best things he can do is predict or just let his conduit evolution do its job.

Pikachu can still lower Cole´s defense with Leer, then again.

Votes so far:

Pikachu: 1

Cole: 5

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Problem

Cole literally appears slower then a snail to Pikachu and, while he would try to move... He really can't.

He can't really move his hands to drain, and reactive evolution takes way too much time to deal with Pikachu. It's more non combat applicable Accelerated Development anyways.

I think Leer applies on making an enemy pokemon afraid of the other which I don't think Cole would be afraid of. Especially when said thing is fast mouse.

Nah, if he overcharges constantly especially with how Pikachu is gonna attack with electric attacks first (I'm assuming Ash is gonna go for steel attacks after) so there's a bit of leeway. Then Cole can drain electricity or overcharge himself.

Huh. I wonder if he could take Ash as a hostage.

Good Cole wouldn't take a kid hostage to win a fight. Besides, I think they have Rel reactions since they can command their Pokemon anyways.

While he's moving slower then a snail?

I feel like the Cole votes should probably be taken off considering they ignore Pikachu's absolutely ludicrous speed Advantage.

But that's me.

DMUA said:
I feel like the Cole votes should probably be taken off considering they ignore Pikachu's absolutely ludicrous speed Advantage.
But that's me.
Well, this match has turned into a tank Vs. a glass cannon, plus, Pikachu´s only way to harm Cole is via Iron Tail and his Z-Move, as the rest of his moves would just enhance Cole.

So I think the votes are valid, but I´m not sure.

DMUA said:

But that's me.
Pretty sure the match itself should just be exterminatus'd.

But that might just be me

It's either Pika absolutely omegagigaultraplusmegabusteromegadeathpunchgigaultra Blitzes and has like an eternity to hit Cole with attacks until he dies, or Cole just yells BEGOME THOT and blasts the poor boy to Oblivion.

No it isn't

Pikachu can barely do any damage to him due to the speed gap with people saying he won't even use his 4B moves to begin with

But Pika can't be hit cause lol speed

Back