• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
asgore doesn't have a 7-B form you dip

But on a more serious topic, I'm going with asgore on this one. While Akame bears that instakill murasame hax, Asgore is MHS+ as compared to Akame's MHS, allowing him to easily soulhax her without getting struck with the blade itself.

Kan you butt OwO

Without Speed Equalized i´d say this is a clear match for Asgore, Akame has that One-Shot sword but it won´t do much if she can´t keep up with Asgore. And Asgore has more ways of harming Akame than just his trident Edit: Now that you´ve equalized the speed is a lil bit closer, but i still give it to Asgore for mostly the same reasoning, more methods of harming, better hax.

Asgore Mid Difficulty or perhaps even less

To admit, I doubt Akame could OHK Asgore. Monsters debateably lack blood (maybe Sans or that could just be ketchup or something) so the poison can't really go anywhere...

Isn't Murasame's poison spread via the bloodstream?? (as explained by the whole "they will not affect Kurome's puppets" thing) and Asgore, being a Magic Based Monster from the Underground, lacks a human's circulatory system, as seen when no monster when damanged in any way, shape or form is shown to bleed, not even with the Rusty Dagger or Real Knife (Even Sans spilling "blood" when cut is confirmed to be ketchup)...So Akame's only hax is rendered useless

Plus Asgore has more ways of attacking rather than close-combat with his Trident, he can shoot a volley of fireballs, which even Frisk has a hard time dodging, and this is someone who can dodge point-blank GasterBlasters, he can use Akame's movement/dodging against her with his Blue Attacks....plus he trained Undyne the Undying, who was considered to be strongest Monster in the Underground

I say Asgore wins.

Acro23 said:
Isn't Murasame's poison spread via the bloodstream?? (as explained by the whole "they will not affect Kurome's puppets" thing) and Asgore, being a Magic Based Monster from the Underground, lacks a human's circulatory system, as seen when no monster when damanged in any way, shape or form is shown to bleed, not even with the Rusty Dagger or Real Knife (Even Sans spilling "blood" when cut is confirmed to be ketchup)...So Akame's only hax is rendered useless
Plus Asgore has more ways of attacking rather than close-combat with his Trident, he can shoot a volley of fireballs, which even Frisk has a hard time dodging, and this is someone who can dodge point-blank GasterBlasters, he can use Akame's movement/dodging against her with his Blue Attacks....plus he trained Undyne the Undying, who was considered to be strongest Monster in the Underground

I say Asgore wins.
Frisk need aim-dodging to dodge GasterBlasters.

He only trained with base Undyne...

Anonimoe7875 said:
Acro23 said:

I say Asgore wins.
Frisk need aim-dodging to dodge GasterBlasters.
He only trained with base Undyne...
Right, but still that gives Frisk an atleast MHS+ speed and likely much higher (I'm assuming reaction speed and combat speed as it brings up dodging Vulkin's Lightning and Gasterblasts(though this was mentioned on Chara's page instead)), according to this website itself. while Akame has atleast MHS speed.

Also even in Base, Undyne was considered to be the strongest monster of the Underground

Anonimoe7875 said:
No, base Undyne is weaker than Asgore.
Speed equalized.
Doesn't Speed Equalized just mean Movement Speed, in order to avoid Speedblitzing the other character, and not Reaction Speed??

Please forgive me if i'm wrong though.

Anonimoe7875 said:
Everything is equalized (except attack speed), and having higher reactions can also be a blitz.
Ah, I see, thank you.

However I am still giving it to Asgore, for more attacking options : melee and range, Blue and Orange attacks as well, and the fact that Akame's only hax, her OHKO hax, is useless, since Asgore's Biology differs from Humans as he has no blood, so it will not work

I mean Asgore's soul manipulation isn't a OHK. But i'm pretty sure that the first 3 votes aren't valid as they mention Asgore being faster in a speed equal match

Idk. Afaik, he is "only" >>>>>> Undyne who is >>>>>Papyrus who is >> Low 7-C Tsundersplane

Asgore got affected by buttercup poison...

But Akame poison is blood-based (Right?) so it likely will not affect him because he don't have blood?

Anonimoe7875 said:
Asgore got affected by buttercup poison...

But Akame poison is blood-based (Right?) so it likely will not affect him because he don't have blood?
Yeah, it is blood based, and Monsters don't have blood. Even Sans "bleeding out" was confirmed to be ketchup by Toby Fox

Acro23 said:
Yeah, it is blood based, and Monsters don't have blood. Even Sans "bleeding out" was confirmed to be ketchup by Toby Fox
I'm pretty sure that was for violence censorship reasons.

I'm pretty sure that was for violence censorship reasons.

Still, we don't for sure sure whether they bleed. For example, in the Genocide route, Toriel didn't bleed when being cut by Frisk and neither did Undyne before transforming into Undyne the Undying (there was a Massive gash through her body, but she didn't bleed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back