• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arzon VS Leafy: The crossing of windy leaves

All the bumps are eroding to form a mountain!

I should mention that Arzon is said to have extremely high combat skill on his profile, while I know Leafy is only good at dodging.

By the way, should I unequalize speed? The Sub-Relativistic combat speed for BFDI was rejected and considered as calc stacking.

The combat speed was rejected due to being calc stacking (Using the value that had previously been calc'd for the character's attack speed, which wasn't)

Thats for attack speed, not movement speed. Its like when you have a gun, but then it moves at a slow pace, to the point its the same speed as you.

But the reason this was a stomp is because of Leafy's combat speed cause she can throw a knife faster than Arzon can react. If sub-relativistic attack speed is still valid, then don't unequalize speed.

Nobody said this was a stomp (The match that was said to be a stomp was Jade vs. Gelatin, and that was only a stomp if the Sub-Relativistic Reaction/Combat Speed was accepted, but it wasn't)

Back