• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Articles clean-up reports (New forum)

Dragon Ball (Toei)

I don't know if it's just me, I hope it's just me, but I think I see the discussion section lodged into the Gallery section.

If it's not just me, I think this solution will fix the issue:

==Gallery==
<gallery position="center" widths="480">
Dragon Ball GT - Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku|DBGT's theme song
</gallery>
{{discussions|Dragon Ball Toei|Dragon Ball (Toei)}}

This way, the space doesn't get eaten up by discussions, and the width of the video gets retained as well.

Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

In the verse page, character/picture links aren't working for some reason, and would only direct me to their images, despite being linked to the profiles. I think the profiles having colons are the issue. I tested previews without colons, and the links worked without any problem. So preferably, the colons should be removed from the profiles. (If I'm wrong about this, I think someone should correct me)

Last edited:
Shazam
  • These dots at the end should be removed.
    • Solar System level (Consistently shown as equal, or nearly equal, to Superman".")
    • (The force of his punches can easily affect entire planets".")
  • Weaknesses: ", He will revert back"... .. -> ". He will revert back"... ..
Striking Strength
  • Red link under Notes section.
Editing Rules
  • All of it's potential characteristics... .. -> All of its potential characteristics... ..
  • It is preferable to attempt use the most... .. -> It is preferable to attempt to use the most... ..
  • Also generally try to avoid... .. -> Also, generally try to avoid
Discussion Rules
  • My Little Pony Rules:
    • referencing events that occured in the series... .. -> referencing events that occurred in the series... ..

Shazam
  • These dots at the end should be removed.
    • Solar System level (Consistently shown as equal, or nearly equal, to Superman".")
    • (The force of his punches can easily affect entire planets".")
  • Weaknesses: ", He will revert back"... .. -> ". He will revert back"... ..
Striking Strength
  • Red link under Notes section.
Editing Rules
  • All of it's potential characteristics... .. -> All of its potential characteristics... ..
  • It is preferable to attempt use the most... .. -> It is preferable to attempt to use the most... ..
  • Also generally try to avoid... .. -> Also, generally try to avoid
Discussion Rules
  • My Little Pony Rules:
    • referencing events that occured in the series... .. -> referencing events that occurred in the series... ..
Done. Though, if you'd like, you can call them "periods" instead of just dots.

Thanks for the help, once again.

And I'll also try your suggestion. I only called them "dots" because they were described as such in common editing mistakes article.

Curse Manipulation
  • Users of this ability should be on a bullet list.
Transduality
  • Same as above. It would even be better if examples of users were placed under every types.
Beyond-Dimensional Existence
  • Possible uses should be on a bullet list.
Adhesive Manipulation
  • Unnecessary extra spacing.

I think this still persist.

I handled the bullet lists and the red links.

I couldn't put Transduality users under the respective types because their profiles in the first place don't specify which type of transduality they have (Elanine Belloc doesn't even have it as a power).

Also, what's the problem with the Dragon Ball pages?

Last edited:
discussion template should be above the categories (and there should be no gap between Inconclusive and discussion), so that next time, when a new category is added, the discussion template will not be pushed down and add empty spaces (if spaces were to be added again).

Thank you for the help.

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out AKM.

Anyway, what should we do about the Aim for the top! pages?
I know this is from half a year ago, but I'm actually planning to clean up this franchise in the very near future (I just need two sources and a few translations). Tbh, the profiles are largely accurate and mostly require formatting changes.

Last edited:
Back