• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I have already updated the two threads.

There is currently a 30 days bump interval for evaluation requests, and a 50 days interval for calculation requests.

Borareta seems to be locked as well. I'm not knowledgeable on DB, but it looks like a few pages have been unnecessarily locked.

(I unlocked it)

Tatsuya Suou, one of Tatsuya's Tabber's is called Yu Narukami, the name of another Persona character, the tabber should be renamed to Tatsuya Suou, but i myself don't know how to do that, and the page is also unlocked when he is Low 2-C.

The Advice to the staff of VS Battles Wiki page could use some updates:
  • The category intersection link should be updated with the new closest equivalent as it's now a red link out of the wiki update
  • The private messages link could give information over how to do it in this forum, rather than just dropping fanfiction.net with no details.

And on another note, I think we could get another Discussion Rule over Spongebob, more specifically over how trying to upgrade the cast in their base form to any tier beyond tier 8 is a no based on stuff that been debunked way too many times, such as the tier 7 "explosion videos" plus the tier 5 outliers., let alone ther tier 3 gag.

Last edited:
If that thread is still active the rule should wait for consideration until it's done for any outcome it gets on the end.

And on another note, I think we could get another Discussion Rule over Spongebob, more specifically over how trying to upgrade the cast in their base form to any tier beyond tier 8 is a no based on stuff that been debunked way too many times, such as the tier 7 "explosion videos" plus the tier 5 outliers., let alone ther tier 3 gag.
I disagree. Unless the series has been a particular trouble, like cool Cat, we should not need to ban discussion of Spongebob. We’ve only had like 1 discussion over it, and it has been relatively mature aside from @MikeBro25

I can agree that I don’t believe it needs a discussion rule. Maybe for the specific feats that have been done time and time again (and therefore rejected time and time again), but not anything beyond those very specific feats.

Only 1? It has happened way more times than what I care to count in the old forum, but again, let's just wait for if this time anything changes to be sure on that one.

This is not the place for this. Compared to what I know are the only banned topics are Cool Cat, and Superman and compared to that, Spongebob is child’s play. If we are going to discuss this, we can make a separate discussion.

I mean, there's already a Discussion Rule over not trying to upgrade the cast to FTL or higher pseeds out of a single blatant outlier with Patrick running to the sun, so this isn't unheard of for this series.
Anyways, this can get its own thread if no one minds once the current CRT attemp concludes.

I mean, there's already a Discussion Rule over not trying to upgrade the cast to FTL or higher pseeds out of a single blatant outlier with Patrick running to the sun, so this isn't unheard of for this series.
Anyways, this can get its own thread if no one minds once the current CRT attemp concludes.
Yeah, that sounds good.

The Advice to the staff of VS Battles Wiki page could use some updates:
  • The category intersection link should be updated with the new closest equivalent as it's now a red link out of the wiki update
  • The private messages link could give information over how to do it in this forum, rather than just dropping fanfiction.net with no details.

Thank you for keeping an eye out.

I have cleaned up the instruction page:

However, I am talking with AKM about writing an instruction page for how the replacement for the category intersection script should be used, so that will have to wait a bit.

It was renamed to Dartling Gunner recently, but Dartling Gun is still technically correct I guess since it's what was used for most of the tower's appearnace

Can someone rename Berserker (Minamoto no Yorimitsu) to "Berserker (Minamoto no Raikou)" and Lancer (Minamoto no Yorimitsu) to "Lancer (Minamoto no Raikou)" since that's how her name is spelled in all Fate material?

I moved the thread.

@Ionliosite Is the current name incorrect? Meaning, should I leave a redirect behind or not?

this profile has a 6-B tier while the attack potency is island level, likely higher. I know the series well enough, there aren't any multipliers to warrant that tier, not to mention that he is weaker than 6-C characters.

I'm going to do a revision on the verse. Give me some time, I'll fix the page soon.

Sir_Ovens:

Thank you for helping out.

Back