• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Crazylatin77

Thank you. I handled it.

@FloweryAlex

Okay. It should probably be fine to apply then.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

No problem. Thank you for helping out.

@Yobo Blue, I agree but this case should be handled in a CRT because it would involve wide-profile changes.

I spoke to him on the character. He said he isn't well Verse in it due to only having read the issue involving him for entertainment.

Sorry. It is a standard copy-paste. I forgot to remove you.

Thank you for helping out by the way.

I am 100% sure a puella magica character also used that thing.

And why 10-C? It makes those hit by it stronger.

I think that "N/A" or "None" may be better in this case.

@Antvasima

If you say so. I changed the tier back to "None".

The confusion sometimes happen as the "None" tier is not mapped in our pages. May I start a stuff dicussion about a possible inclusion of the N/A tier as a special tier, please?

@Elizhaa

The Unknown statistics doesn't make sense here. It is clearly shown that the weapon can't produce any attack potency.

Elizhaa said:
It might be better to listed the statistic as Unknown I believe.
I somewhat disagree. We know how powerful it is... it's just zero.

I'm sure there are other characters that are literraly unable to cause damage as well.

So, are we going make a new tier for a something has no attack potency? I mean even something zero-dimensional has attack potency.

Ogbunabali said:
I think 10-C is fine. It ranges from ~0 Joules to 40 Joules, 0 = nothing.
Yeah, this point is, more or less, my point also. 10-C is the lowest Tier a 3-D object or character can be.

Well, I suppose that 10-C is probably fine then.

There is a weird gallery error on the MCU cano page that I can't fix.

For some reason, the gallery used for the TV series doesn't adjust to the same size as the above, even though both use the same textcode.

Hmm. That is strange. Can you check it up Skalt711 (or anybody else who is familiar with the wiki programming code for that matter)?

Thank you for the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back